Windows 10: Windows 10 Notification (Toast?) Area

Discus and support Windows 10 Notification (Toast?) Area in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My notifications have moved from bottom right to near top left. I have seen ways to restore them by using regedit to change one of the key settings,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PetePi, Oct 29, 2019.

1. PetePi Win User

Windows 10 Notification (Toast?) Area

My notifications have moved from bottom right to near top left. I have seen ways to restore them by using regedit to change one of the key settings, but why did this happen? Has there been an unwanted update?

I'll leave the registry as it is for the moment in case there is another reason for this or another action to return the notifications to where I like them.

Cheers

Pete

:)

PetePi, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Hans L Win User

Startup and Notification area

R]I ran this batch file, but it did not help (which I understand, because Task Manager > Processes does NOT show WinDates).

I am back to the conclusion that Win 10 can run WinDates manually, but not automatically at startup (via link). If I double-click on the link C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\WinDates.lnk, WinDates opens fine.

My next step will be to run a scan of system files to see if something is corrupt. However, any other suggestions are welcome.

Hans L, Oct 30, 2019
  3. Ousmane C., Oct 30, 2019
  4. PR.M Win User

Toast Notification

Cant windows get rid of Toast notification ?

Thema:

1. Windows 10 Notification (Toast?) Area - Similar Threads - Notification Toast Area

2. How to trigger Windows Toast notifications ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to trigger Windows Toast notifications ?: Hi,I am looking for a way to acitvate the system toast notification for Windows Hello.As I understand it, it will only display three times to the user, if not configured, the notification will not display again.I would like to activate the notification as many times as...
  3. New Windows Update toast notification?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Windows Update toast notification?: Hey, recently we have noticed the Windows Update Toast Notification changed the visual title to our/our customers company name. I can't recall seeing this change in any changelog or find anything online. I could not find any policy regarding the branding of the toast as...
  4. New Windows Update toast notification?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Windows Update toast notification?: Hey, recently we have noticed the Windows Update Toast Notification changed the visual title to our/our customers company name. I can't recall seeing this change in any changelog or find anything online. I could not find any policy regarding the branding of the toast as...
  5. Native toast notifications not displaying on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Native toast notifications not displaying on Windows 10: Hi, First-time poster here so hoping this is the correct forum for this and I've followed the rules I believe I have! Would be very grateful for any assistance at all with this issue as it's driving my colleague and I up the wall currently. Description of issue and summary of...
  6. Native toast notifications not displaying on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Native toast notifications not displaying on Windows 10: Hi, First-time poster here so hoping this is the correct forum for this and I've followed the rules I believe I have! Would be very grateful for any assistance at all with this issue as it's driving my colleague and I up the wall currently. Description of issue and summary of...
  7. Native toast notifications not displaying on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows Toast Notifications Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Toast Notifications Issue: [ATTACH] Hi, First-time poster here so hoping this is the correct forum for this and I've followed the rules (I believe I have!) Would be very grateful for any assistance at all with this issue as it's driving my colleague and I up the wall currently. Description of issue...
  9. Change Notification Toast Location

Change Notification Toast Location: I've scoured the internet to find a way to change the Notification Location for Windows 10. The closest thing I've found is this post: https://winaero.com/blog/move-notification-toasts-to-top-or-bottom-of-the-screen-in-windows-10/ However, since a certain Windows...
  10. Windows 10 Toast notification

Windows 10 Toast notification: The details are simple: If anyone knows a way to move toast notifications without moving the taskbar (which by the way does not work all the time) then please let me know. It is so frustrating in borderless gaming and working at the office when the notification pops up in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 Notification (Toast?) Area