Windows 10: Windows 10 notifications (Group policy)

Discus and support Windows 10 notifications (Group policy) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I just upgraded my windows 8.1 to windows 10 home. On windows 8.1 i get a notification balloon. Now i want to get the notification... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by andytjuh, Aug 3, 2015.

1. andytjuh Win User

Windows 10 notifications (Group policy)

Hello,

I just upgraded my windows 8.1 to windows 10 home.

On windows 8.1 i get a notification balloon.
    Now i want to get the notification balloon back in windows 10 home
    I can't open the group policy because windows 10 says it doesnt recognize the program.

How can i put the notification balloon on again ?

:)

andytjuh, Aug 3, 2015

2. Windows Defender Security Center -- Disable Alerts?

You need to have Windows 10 pro or know how to enable the Group Policy editor to turn on
    Enhanced notifications.

WesleyGunder, Aug 3, 2015
  3. [Solution Found]"Some settings are managed by your organization" when trying to change notification settings.

Type "Edit Group Policy" into search and open the Local Group Policy Editor.

Navigate to User Configuration > Administrative Templates > Start Menu and Taskbar > Notifications > Disable "Turn off toast notifications" and you're done! Windows 10 notifications (Group policy) :)

Envino Tena, Aug 3, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello Andy, and welcome to Ten Forums.

If you have the Windows 10 Home edition, the group policy is not included. Group policy is only available in the Pro and Enterprise editions of Windows 10.

The tutorial below can help show you how to turn on notifications if that is what you meant. It's turned on by default though.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...dows-10-a.html

Brink, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 notifications (Group policy) - Similar Threads - notifications Group policy

2. group policy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    group policy: Not run edit group policy.msc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/group-policy/ebcb26df-8243-4a75-ba90-bf27ce8c3b90
  3. group policy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    group policy: Not run edit group policy.msc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/group-policy/ebcb26df-8243-4a75-ba90-bf27ce8c3b90
  4. Windows 10 Group Policy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Group Policy: I need to Run My Dot Net C# application to be run with admin privileges' without UAC. So I have mistakenly added my exe name in group policy under "allow to run only specified windows application" and restarted system.Now I am not able to access any of windows application not...
  5. Windows 10 Group Policy

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Group Policy: I need to Run My Dot Net C# application to be run with admin privileges' without UAC. So I have mistakenly added my exe name in group policy under "allow to run only specified windows application" and restarted system.Now I am not able to access any of windows application not...
  6. Windows 10 Group Policy

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. windows group policy

windows group policy: Dear All, We have domain and we deployed policy from AD but due to covid 19 all staff is working from home and on urgent basis we need to apply desktop wallpaper and screen saver to all users but while trying to change the settings the domain policy will not allow to do the...
  8. Group Policy

Group Policy: Hello, I am trying to update/alter a group policy for my work network (20,000 endpoints) remotely through a distribution platform (BigFix). When I have tried to change GP through the registry it gets overwritten. What would be the easiest way to change GP on all endpoints...
  9. Windows Update notifications & Action Center no longer (Group Policy)?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update notifications & Action Center no longer (Group Policy)?: Hi all! For the spring update (1803) I had edited the group policy for Configure Automatic Updates to "2. Notify for Download and Auto install" with Group Policy Edit path Local > Computer > Admin Templates > Windows Components > Configure Automatic Updates (Enabled) After...
  10. Group Policy

in Windows 10 Support
    Group Policy: Hello. I have just had a virus that disabled My Firewall through Group edit. Problem is, I don't have group edit. With the store being broken, its bad. Any suggestions. 43965

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 policy turn on update notifications