Windows 10: Windows 10 Page_Fault_In_NonPage_Area FLTMGR.SYS

Discus and support Windows 10 Page_Fault_In_NonPage_Area FLTMGR.SYS in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; BSOD Analyser Wikisend: free file sharing service - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DrunkProgrammer, May 31, 2016.

1. Windows 10 Page_Fault_In_NonPage_Area FLTMGR.SYS

BSOD Analyser

Wikisend: free file sharing service

- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    - <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331C3B3A-2005-44C2-AC5E-77220C37D6B4}" />
    <EventID>41</EventID>
    <Version>3</Version>
    <Level>1</Level>
    <Task>63</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2016-06-01T17:45:43.930590700Z" />
    <EventRecordID>10679</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>Dimitris-PC</Computer>
    <Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
    </System>
    - <EventData>
    <Data Name="BugcheckCode">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>
    <Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

DrunkProgrammer, May 31, 2016

2. Windows 10 PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGE_AREA (win32Kfull.sys)

Update the Nvidia Geforce Graphics driver to version 341.95:

Download NVIDIA, GeForce, Quadro, and Tesla Drivers

Update the Realtek High definition Audio driver to version 6.0.1.7806:

http://download.msi.com/dvr_exe/realtek_hd_audio.zip

Update the Intel Management Engine driver to version 11.0.4.1186:

http://download.msi.com/dvr_exe/intel_me_9_w10.zip

Update Live Update 6 to version 6.1.020:

http://download.msi.com/uti_exe/LiveUpdate.zip

Gerry C J Cornell, May 31, 2016
  3. Windows 10 PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGE_AREA (win32Kfull.sys)

In the last two days I have had 3 crashes. They are:

SYSTEM_THREAD_NOT_HANDLED (dxgmms1.sys), 7/2/2016

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL,
    7/2/2016

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGE_AREA (win32Kfull.sys), 7/3/2016

I have uploaded the 3 compressed mini dump files along with a compressed systems info file to this site:

http://altairseven.com/BSOD/

Along with your assistance in determining what has caused these faults, I would like to learn how to read the dump files so I might be able to debug some of these myself.

Thanks...

DoctorX_256, May 31, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Windows 10 Page_Fault_In_NonPage_Area FLTMGR.SYS

5. DrunkProgrammer, Jun 1, 2016
  6. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Read the guide, compare it with what you have done, you will understand.
    If you still dont, then .....

Dont make your helpers travel to file sharing sites. Just do what the guide say, post the data here, not elsewhere.

7. ARC
    Arc Win User
    The data included in the zip gives the hints of a number of stop 0x50 BSODs and a couple of stop 0x116. But the zip you uploaded does not contain any crash dump; without which it will not be very effective debugging.

Follow it: BSOD Minidump - Configure to Create in Windows 10
    Go to Option Two, "Small Memory Dump". Download the .reg file and merge it in registry by double clicking it.

Now wait for another BSOD. When it occurred, seh the .dmp files manually in the default path: C:\Windows\Minidump or %SystemRoot%\Minidump. See if the crash dump is recorded or not (hopefully it will be recorded).Post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

Dont run any disc cleanup tool before you upload another zip.

8. Windows 10 Page_Fault_In_NonPage_Area FLTMGR.SYS

Yes I was about to send it... The windows had the page file off.... So here is the dump file I know that it is about a faulty driver but which one?

DrunkProgrammer, Jun 2, 2016
  9. ARC
    Arc Win User
    First, your C drive is about to reach the critical level. Be cautious, clean up some data from it. Move the user files elsewhere.Drive C: Size 232.35 GB Free Space 27.21 GB
    Next, you have MSE installed, which is not for Windows 10. Uninstall it as you have Windows Defender.
    Code: MSC "c:\program files\microsoft security client\msseces.exe" -hide -runkey Public HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run[/quote] Also, please check in Lenovo supported systems list for Windows 10 Upgrade - Lenovo Support (US) that your 9953CTO ThinkCenter xxx is officially supported for Windows 10 or not. If not, some problems like this may arise. In that case I would suggest you to have a communication with Lenovo.

And, as it is bugcheck 50 with no adequate flagged driver (FLTMGR.SYS is a system driver and not a cause of a BSOD), test your RAM modules for possible errors.MemTest86+ - Test RAM Run memtest86+ for at least 8 consecutive passes.

If it start showing errors/red lines, stop testing. A single error is enough to determine that something is going bad there.
    Take a camera snap of the memtest86+ window before closing the program. Let us see it.
    Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Ten Forums - Windows 10 Forums

10. Attachment 83219
    I am trying to uninstall the MSE but it shows that messenge

Forget It I run the program in windows vista compability and I uninstalled it... So I runned the Memory test and it had no errors... My pc is not compatible with windows 10 BUT I have installed windows 10 in an older system of Toshiba and although it is not compatible it had no BSOD or errors....

DrunkProgrammer, Jun 3, 2016
  11. ARC
    Arc Win User
    I need to ask you that why and how you got MSE installed in your windows 10?? It is not only unnecessary but also technically impossible.

About the memory test, we needed to see the camera snap of the memtest86+ window completing 8 passes.

About incompatibility .... it causes issues. One did not, that cannot nullify the possibility universally.

EDIT: How have you got the drivers installed in this system? What is the source of those?

12. Windows 10 never uninstalled MSE from my previous operating system windows 7... Also the driver are never updated my system never asked me to and when I am trying to do it manual it says that they are updated!

13. ARC
    Arc Win User

I was astonished at the MSE point because I updated twice from Windows 7; and it never came with MSE installed.

Do you have device driver automatic installation enabled? Please check it and let us know.

And, a camera snap of memtest86+ passing 8 passes would help us to decide our next step.

14. MSE was installed in Windows 7... Anyway device driver automatic installation is enabled... So, the test I am not sure if it is done BUT I have some snaps!Attachment 83339Attachment 83340

15. ARC
    Arc Win User
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Page_Fault_In_NonPage_Area FLTMGR.SYS - Similar Threads - Page_Fault_In_NonPage_Area FLTMGR SYS

2. FLTMGR FILE SYSTEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FLTMGR FILE SYSTEM: I have an issue with this problem and I don't know how to fix it. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fltmgr-file-system/522f1a6a-d7b6-4211-90ae-f7374d43bf94
  3. FLTMGR FILE SYSTEM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FLTMGR FILE SYSTEM: I have an issue with this problem and I don't know how to fix it. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fltmgr-file-system/522f1a6a-d7b6-4211-90ae-f7374d43bf94
  4. Bsod fltmgr

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bsod fltmgr: Hello i have bsod fltmgr system thread exception not handled i got this bsod when i install spyshelter i have two operations system so i try remove the driver of spyshelter but seems bsod still appears do i need clean from registry to ?...
  5. Bsod fltmgr

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod fltmgr: Hello i have bsod fltmgr system thread exception not handled i got this bsod when i install spyshelter i have two operations system so i try remove the driver of spyshelter but seems bsod still appears do i need clean from registry to ?...
  6. Bsod fltmgr

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Data vanished due to a BSOD with error "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGE_AREA"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Data vanished due to a BSOD with error "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGE_AREA": When I turn on my computer it booted very late in comparison of other days. After it has booted , then some time later it gave me an BSOD telling the error “PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGE_AREA“ and it restarted the computer.When it turned on , again after some time it gave me the same...
  8. Constant PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGE_AREA blue screens

Constant PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGE_AREA blue screens: I keep getting page fault in non-page area blue screens with bug check code 0x00000050. I already checked my memory and SSD's so both are not this issue. I also reinstalled windows and continue to have the problem. The thing causing the crashes is ntoskrnl.exe. I get crashes...
  9. Fltmgr. Sys problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fltmgr. Sys problem: Hlo sir. When i want to start my pc then a blue screen is appear and two options displayed . 1. restart. 2. Advance options But my both input device stop working when they come to this stage. And i don't able to select any options .. Please help me.. Please....
  10. FLTMGR and BAD Pool Header errors

FLTMGR and BAD Pool Header errors: So, Im very stressed at the moment, I accidetally downloaded malware and after I removed it my PC restarted and I was given a FLTMGR blue screen of death, it will not allow me to reset my PC because im given an error every time, and all of my restore points are deleted, and...