Windows 10: Windows 10 power out during factory reset

Discus and support Windows 10 power out during factory reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So basically my computer has ceased to function on the latest windows 10 update, 100% disk usage is occurring at all times leaving the computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Liiberatez, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Windows 10 power out during factory reset

So basically my computer has ceased to function on the latest windows 10 update, 100% disk usage is occurring at all times leaving the computer inoperable and I've found that reverting it to factory settings and not updating fixes that. Well the other night I clicked on update and shut down accidentally rather than sleep. I immediately went to factory reset it again and it finished and put me at the setup screen, at that point my power went out. Upon turning the computer back on it came up with the screen That shows the windows logo and has a loading circle, let this "load" for about 2 hours before shutting the damn thing off and rebooting. It takes me back to the same screen where I proceed to give it 8 hours, finally it takes me to a screen that says administrator and has another loading circle, I have now been on this screen for an additional 8 hours. I have no Idea what to do at this point, I have tried to reinstall windows from a DVD and from a USB but for some reason it tells me to insert actual boot media, I have tried multiple different win 7 and 10 isos on dvds and usbs and none will work. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I fear this os is slowly taking my sanity. Thanks.

:)

Liiberatez, Apr 18, 2016

2. Windows DVD Player For Windows 10

I originally had Windows 7. Upgraded to Windows 10 and received the Windows DVD Player. I had to reset computer to factory settings due to a power outage during a Windows Update. I upgraded again to Windows 10, but this time I didn't get the Windows DVD
    Player. My computer says it is up to date. Can I still get the DVD Player or am I out of luck?

niceguy3806, Apr 18, 2016
  3. activation

i have an lenovo laptop with windows 10 preinstalled . i had to perform factory reset 2 days before because during windows updation some files were not downloaded and it made my system not working . but after the factory reset it is showing to activate
    the window but when i do so it shows an error - 0X8007007B. help me out to resolve it ?

Bhal ChandraRam Tripathi, Apr 18, 2016
  4. simrick Win User

Windows 10 power out during factory reset

Hi Liiberatez and welcome to Tenforums.

See if this helps you:
    Advanced Startup Options - Boot to in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Startup Repair - Run in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

simrick, Apr 18, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 power out during factory reset

1. Windows 10 power out during factory reset - Similar Threads - power during factory

2. no signal detected during windows 10 factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no signal detected during windows 10 factory reset: hi so i was performing a complete reset of my pc where all the data is deleted and the hard drives wiped out completely. after starting it, my screen went completely black and i don’t see anything such as the progress of the reset and so on. i had a 1.25tb storage not...
  3. no signal detected during windows 10 factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no signal detected during windows 10 factory reset: hi so i was performing a complete reset of my pc where all the data is deleted and the hard drives wiped out completely. after starting it, my screen went completely black and i don’t see anything such as the progress of the reset and so on. i had a 1.25tb storage not...
  4. no signal detected during windows 10 factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I accidentally powered off my computer during a factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally powered off my computer during a factory reset: I have a power cord with a little switch to turn off the power and when moving it I accidentally switched it off while my computer Lenovo legion T5 was factory resetting. Now whenever I turn on my pc, the monitors turn on but don't connect to the pc and just kinda alternate...
  6. I accidentally powered off my computer during a factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally powered off my computer during a factory reset: I have a power cord with a little switch to turn off the power and when moving it I accidentally switched it off while my computer Lenovo legion T5 was factory resetting. Now whenever I turn on my pc, the monitors turn on but don't connect to the pc and just kinda alternate...
  7. No Display During Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    No Display During Factory Reset: Hello, I have a Windows 10 laptop whose screen is cracked, broken and unreadable. To use it, I have an external keyboard/mouse and an HDMI cord hooked up to a TV monitor. I decided to factory reset the laptop, but I'm four hours in and the display to the TV monitor no longer...
  8. Restart loop during factory reset [Windows 10]

Restart loop during factory reset [Windows 10]: Hello. I have been trying to reset my alienware aurora pc running on windows 10 because of a trustedinstaller virus. I am in the reset, and my computer keeps restarting followed by a message stating that a problem was keeping the computer from getting up and running and that...
  9. Unplugging during a factory reset

Unplugging during a factory reset: I just want to know if I can unplug my laptop's charger now that it's performing a factory reset because the battery is 100% and I'm afraid keeping it plugged in would damage the battery. However before performing the factory reset i was told that the reset would only be done...
  10. Stuck during factory reset.

Stuck during factory reset.: So the Factory reset has been stuck at 2% for the last 8 hours. 9964