Windows 10: Windows 10 pro Retail key

Discus and support Windows 10 pro Retail key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I was using a retail key in my pc without any problem but suddenly my motherboard was gone and I got a replacement from manufacturer. From then I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MFI Abir, Sep 26, 2019.

1. MFI Abir Win User

Windows 10 pro Retail key

I was using a retail key in my pc without any problem but suddenly my motherboard was gone and I got a replacement from manufacturer.

From then I was facing windows activation problem,

I contacted microsoft via skypee voice chat, the agent asks for the key and I told her. after that she replied that the key was pirated,

now I got two question

1. if the code was pirated how could I use it before without any problem?

2. if I buy a new code how to check the code, it was pirated or not ???

:)

MFI Abir, Sep 26, 2019
  2. Kursah Win User

windows 10 key

I just did a deployment last night with a fresh 10 install using the newest ISO and a 7 Pro key, worked like a charm. Glad yours worked for you as well. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Sep 26, 2019
  3. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Sep 26, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Simrick's idea to enter a Win10 Pro retail key worked

Thank you guys. Note added under step 5 below. Windows 10 pro Retail key :)

Upgrade Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro

Brink, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 pro Retail key - Similar Threads - pro Retail key

2. Windows 10 Retail Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Retail Key: Hello i have one question i buy a key Windows 10 pro Retail version but now i want to format my computer i have to unistall the product key from the cmd and after format with my usb? i download the media creation tool and put the windows inside or i just have to format...
  3. Windows 10 pro cheap retail keys

Windows 10 pro cheap retail keys: Some sellers sells windows 10 pro cheap retail product keys. They works properly and active windows. Also its a digital license. But are they real? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-cheap-retail-keys/bc9d12a2-833b-49a1-8e8e-685b0ce15f9e
  4. windows 10 Pro retail licence

windows 10 Pro retail licence: Hi, I wanted to use windows 10 Pro retail license for my business but one of the reseller told me that business can only use volume licensing and using a retail license will be a non compliance. i tried looking up couldn't find any information. can anyone please guide...
  5. Replace Windows 10 OEM key with a retail key?

Replace Windows 10 OEM key with a retail key?: Hello. I'm currently running Windows 10 Home with an OEM license. I need to replace my motherboard, but I can't buy the same model because it's no longer being manufactured. Since I have my Windows installation set up the way I want it, I'd like to replace my OEM product...
  6. Windows 10 Retail Key

Windows 10 Retail Key: Hi I need to know is their any provision windows is selling a retail key of Windows 10 for lifetime validity I had found a guy on e-commerce site selling the Genuine Windows 10 Key at Rs. 299 Is this Genuine Or Someone is taking Advantage of Microsoft Name in India ....
  7. windows 10 activation with a retail key

windows 10 activation with a retail key: hello so my problem is simple i have a windows 10 professional retail key not affiliated with my Microsoft account about 5 month ago i bought a new hard drive and installed a new copy of windows on it (yes the version is pro) and when i entered the key it said that it wasn't...
  8. Windows 10 Pro Retail Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro Retail Key: I often change motherboard. If I buy the retail key, how many motherboard I can change? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-retail-key/561e9289-3694-45e3-a87d-6873f21a54f4
  9. Gerenic vs Retail keys Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Gerenic vs Retail keys Windows 10: I just activated Windows 10 with a Generic key (in a virtual machine), and it activated ok. however, i have seen mixes feelings as how exactly that is different to a Retail key.. Windows 10 can be installed and used for 30 days without a key, Product key is only needed for...
  10. Retail version of 10 pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Retail version of 10 pro: I've noticed that retail versions of 10 are available, do the purchasers have the same rights to chop and change as was possible with older Windows? 41814