Windows 10: Windows 10 pro Retail key

Discus and support Windows 10 pro Retail key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I was using a retail key in my pc without any problem but suddenly my motherboard was gone and I got a replacement from manufacturer. From then I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MFI Abir, Sep 26, 2019.

1. MFI Abir Win User

Windows 10 pro Retail key

I was using a retail key in my pc without any problem but suddenly my motherboard was gone and I got a replacement from manufacturer.

From then I was facing windows activation problem,

I contacted microsoft via skypee voice chat, the agent asks for the key and I told her. after that she replied that the key was pirated,

now I got two question

1. if the code was pirated how could I use it before without any problem?

2. if I buy a new code how to check the code, it was pirated or not ???

:)

MFI Abir, Sep 26, 2019
  2. Kursah Win User

windows 10 key

I just did a deployment last night with a fresh 10 install using the newest ISO and a 7 Pro key, worked like a charm. Glad yours worked for you as well. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Sep 26, 2019
  3. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Sep 26, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Simrick's idea to enter a Win10 Pro retail key worked

Thank you guys. Note added under step 5 below. Windows 10 pro Retail key :)

Upgrade Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro

Brink, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 pro Retail key - Similar Threads - pro Retail key

2. Windows 10 Retail Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Retail Key: Hi I need to know is their any provision windows is selling a retail key of Windows 10 for lifetime validity I had found a guy on e-commerce site selling the Genuine Windows 10 Key at Rs. 299 Is this Genuine Or Someone is taking Advantage of Microsoft Name in India ....
  3. Windows 10 Retail Pack with OEM Key

Windows 10 Retail Pack with OEM Key: I bought Windows 10 Pro Retail Pack from an online seller. Got the pack and it read "Win Pro 10 32-bit/64-bit Eng Intl USB RS" and the key card had "RETAIL" mentioned under the license key. But after installing it from the USB and entering this license key, when it got...
  4. windows 10 activation with a retail key

windows 10 activation with a retail key: hello so my problem is simple i have a windows 10 professional retail key not affiliated with my Microsoft account about 5 month ago i bought a new hard drive and installed a new copy of windows on it (yes the version is pro) and when i entered the key it said that it wasn't...
  5. Windows 10 Pro Retail Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro Retail Key: I often change motherboard. If I buy the retail key, how many motherboard I can change? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-retail-key/561e9289-3694-45e3-a87d-6873f21a54f4
  6. check legality of the retail product key of Win10 Pro

check legality of the retail product key of Win10 Pro: Please I need to check legality of the retail product key of Win10 Pro [removed] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-legality-of-the-retail-product-key-of-win10/00bbe6b3-de1e-4f42-9f9d-fc2d59be5d40"
  7. Gerenic vs Retail keys Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Gerenic vs Retail keys Windows 10: I just activated Windows 10 with a Generic key (in a virtual machine), and it activated ok. however, i have seen mixes feelings as how exactly that is different to a Retail key.. Windows 10 can be installed and used for 30 days without a key, Product key is only needed for...
  8. Tranfer Retail Version of Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tranfer Retail Version of Windows 10 Pro: I have a retail version of Windows 10 pro. I have previously upgraded my motherboard to my current board and I will be getting a new board soon. Will I be able to transfer the license to another new motherboard? If not how much is it going to cost me to get a working version...
  9. Windows 10 Pro retail + downgrade rights

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Pro retail + downgrade rights: I am posting this because I have a problem that I can't seem to solve. So far it has cost me lots of $$$ and lots of time I was a Windows 10 Insider from 10/14 to 8/15 I stopped being an Insider when I discovered certain things were going on with Windows 10 analyzing...
  10. Retail version of 10 pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Retail version of 10 pro: I've noticed that retail versions of 10 are available, do the purchasers have the same rights to chop and change as was possible with older Windows? 41814