Windows 10: windows 10 Problem

Discus and support windows 10 Problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; A year ago Microsoft sends me a free update link for windows 10 since I have a genuine windows7 ultimate At the first I made an upgrade for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MohammedMoustfa, Oct 9, 2016.

1. windows 10 Problem

A year ago Microsoft sends me a free update link for windows 10 since I have a genuine windows7 ultimate
    At the first I made an upgrade for the windows7 on a different hard disk after two months I had some problem so I made a clean installation for the windows 10 on this new hard disk
    Yesterday windows was download an update during this download I shut down the PC after an hour I turn it on again
    I got the blue screen said you have a start up boot failure
    I tried to go to safe mode with no success then I put windows10 usb to repair the system with no success after that I start the pc to have a big surprise its start on the old windows 7 which I had on the old hard disk even I boot from the new one I try to reinstall windows 10 with no success because it says you do not have a genuine windows pleas activate your windows I try to inter the key for windows 7 it did not accept it
    When I boot from the old hard disk I find that I have a genuine windows
    What can I do?

:)

MohammedMoustfa, Oct 9, 2016

2. Windows 10 login problem

Hi. I installed windows 10 on my friends computer, and his computer has a problem with overheating, so when I wanted to type his account details, the computer shut down. Then when I reopened it, is displays "Other User" and under are two columns, where
    it says to type the email and the password. I tried three different accounts and it says that the password is incorrect. Please, help!

Windows 10 login problem, Oct 9, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Problem

After I updated Windows 10 today as I was instructed, I can no longer get on the internet. My wifi no longer shows up to click on it. It was working fine until I allowed the install. I have tried restarting the HP Spectre x 369 laptop and the router,
    but this has not helped. (I am using a borrowed Apple computer to search for a solution.) I need help to get back online. Can anyone help or tell me who I might contact for help?

Problem with 10, Oct 9, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

windows 10 Problem

Everyone got the message that they could download Windows 10 when it was released. Since you are having issues, just reinstall Windows 10, but do not choose to activate during the install process. Once you get logged into the desktop then let it activate from the info that is on Microsoft's servers that will match hardware id info with your volume license that they assigned your machine.

bro67, Oct 9, 2016
  5. Bree New Member
    Just click 'I don't have one' if asked for the key.

Bree, Oct 9, 2016
  6. bro67 Win User
    Exactly. There is a Volume key that Microsoft has to allow you to change home to the Pro version. The only issue is that they took away all of the best reasons to use Pro over Home when they made those items Enterprise and above.

bro67, Oct 9, 2016
  7. IA year ago Microsoft sends me a free update link for windows 10 since I have a genuine windows7 ultimate
    At the first I made an upgrade for the windows7 on a different hard disk after two months I had some problem so I made a clean installation for the windows 10 on this new hard disk
    Yesterday windows was download an update during this download I shut down the PC after an hour I turn it on again
    I got the blue screen said you have a startup boot failure
    I tried to go to safe mode with no success then I put windows10 usb to repair the system with no success after that I start the pc to have a big surprise its start on the old windows 7 which I had on the old hard disk even I boot from the new one I try to reinstall windows 10 with no success because it says you do not have a genuine windows pleas activate your windows I try to inter the key for windows 7 it did not accept it
    When I boot from the old hard disk I find that I have a genuine windows
    What can I do?

I do not have the permission to do so
    After finalizing the usb
    I have a message say you have a fake serial key activate first then update to windows 10
    That on the new hard disk
    I have the same windows on the old one already activated

8. Winuser Win User

windows 10 Problem

With a Windows 10 ISO you should be able to do a clean install of Windows 10. When asked for a key select "I don't have one" If you can save any data you don't want to lose first. With a clean install you lose everything.

Winuser, Oct 9, 2016
  9. i do not have this option
    i did not reach the point that i can chose from clean install or something else

10. Bree New Member
    You don't have to start with a working Windows 7 so you can upgrade it to Windows 10. When you did the upgrade last year Microsoft put a digital licence on their activation servers for your PC. You can now do a clean install of Windows 10 and it will be activated automatically.

You must install the same type (Home or Pro) as you had before. Just say 'I don't have one' when Setup asks for the product key and Windows will get your digital licence from the activation servers.

11. Bree New Member
    You can get to that point if you boot from the install media.

12. When I use the usb
    It extracts the file and then nothing happen for looong time
    So I need a platform to install the windows
    Even if I will chose clean installation

13. Winuser Win User
  14. MohammedMoustfa, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 Problem

1. windows 10 Problem - Similar Threads - Problem

2. 0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?: 0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an account on two devices? This means that I have registered my account on two devices or formatted the laptop and set up a...
  3. 0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?: 0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an account on two devices? This means that I have registered my account on two devices or formatted the laptop and set up a...
  4. Dzień dobry. Opowiedzieć czego dotyczy problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dzień dobry. Opowiedzieć czego dotyczy problem?: Szczerze to wszystkiego. Komputer zakupiony został już dokonanym przejściem na windows 10 Pro. Niestety po pewnym czasie dysk uległ awari, i przez moje zaniedbanie nie tworząc sobie narzędzi do odzyskania i naprawy, pobrałem narzędzie strony. I choć wydawało sie wporządku,...
  5. Dzień dobry. Opowiedzieć czego dotyczy problem?

Dzień dobry. Opowiedzieć czego dotyczy problem?: Szczerze to wszystkiego. Komputer zakupiony został już dokonanym przejściem na windows 10 Pro. Niestety po pewnym czasie dysk uległ awari, i przez moje zaniedbanie nie tworząc sobie narzędzi do odzyskania i naprawy, pobrałem narzędzie strony. I choć wydawało sie wporządku,...
  6. Dzień dobry. Opowiedzieć czego dotyczy problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Problems with Microsoft One Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Microsoft One Drive: I have documents in One Drive uner Microsoft that I am unable to access. When asked fto Sign in it won't zccet the gmail and password, yet it is the same infi I used to sign in here to contzct support. It was accepted then with no problem. What is going on. I have documents...
  8. Problems with Microsoft One Drive

Problems with Microsoft One Drive: I have documents in One Drive uner Microsoft that I am unable to access. When asked fto Sign in it won't zccet the gmail and password, yet it is the same infi I used to sign in here to contzct support. It was accepted then with no problem. What is going on. I have documents...
  9. Problem when I open newly installed Chrome

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem when I open newly installed Chrome: I had to uninstall and reinstall Chrome as it was not updating. Now everytime I open Chrome it goes to the screen to ask whether I want this app to make changes to my device. It never did this before. How do I change this. I cannot find a setting on my laptop which assists...
  10. Problem when I open newly installed Chrome

Problem when I open newly installed Chrome: I had to uninstall and reinstall Chrome as it was not updating. Now everytime I open Chrome it goes to the screen to ask whether I want this app to make changes to my device. It never did this before. How do I change this. I cannot find a setting on my laptop which assists...