Windows 10: Windows 10 Reinstallation in case of computer crash for free upgraded

Discus and support Windows 10 Reinstallation in case of computer crash for free upgraded in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, Please guide me to thread or link which provides information as how we can make ISO file or Windows Image file for re-installation in case... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by skkakkar, Jul 31, 2015.

1. skkakkar Win User

Windows 10 Reinstallation in case of computer crash for free upgraded

Hi,
    Please guide me to thread or link which provides information as how we can make ISO file or Windows Image file for re-installation in case computer crashes for free upgrade users.
    Thanks

:)

skkakkar, Jul 31, 2015

2. windows 10 redownload

My computer came with windows 7, i upgraded to windows 8 and got free windows 10 upgrade when it came. My computer crashed and just reinstalled to factory default today. How do i get my free windows 10 back?

tadetadese, Jul 31, 2015
  3. my computer crashed and I had to reinstall windows 7, can i download Windows 10

Oriignal Title: re downloading

had downloaded windows 10 during the free upgrade, my computer crashed and I had to reinstall windows 7,

after that can i still get my free upgrade

reneewheeler, Jul 31, 2015
  4. Barman58 Win User

Barman58, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Reinstallation in case of computer crash for free upgraded - Similar Threads - Reinstallation case computer

2. Can I use my repair/upgrade media to reinstall win 10 in case of issues with computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I use my repair/upgrade media to reinstall win 10 in case of issues with computer?: Maybe a silly question but I'd like to know, can I use the dvd that it is on to reinstall system. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-my-repairupgrade-media-to-reinstall-win/e18ccca3-2d59-412e-bf31-65b13e6840f2
  3. reinstall windows 10 on a crashed computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    reinstall windows 10 on a crashed computer: Three months ago, I bought a refurbished computer from Walmart.ca which had Windows 10 pre-installed on it. Yesterday it crashed HARD, and I can't get it to do anything but go in the circle of: reset-->sorry, there was a problem resetting your computer; please restart... or...
  4. Reinstalling my windows 10 that was upgraded free from windows 7

Reinstalling my windows 10 that was upgraded free from windows 7: Dear All could you please help me to reinstall windows 10 after a computer crash, this was a free update from windows 7 many years ago, I have had to go bake and install my windows 7 disc but can find no way to reinstall windows 10 without being asked for a product key, can...
  5. What to do in case of computer crash?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What to do in case of computer crash?: After free upgrade from Windows 7 to 10 years ago I realize that I don't have an installation code. right now computer is acting unstable. What do I do if it crashes and I need to reinstall it?...
  6. Free windows 10 upgrade - reinstalled windows 10 and cant activate

Free windows 10 upgrade - reinstalled windows 10 and cant activate: Hello! Years ago I had win7 and got the free upgrade to win10. Some time ago my techsavy friend helped me change out some parts and reinstalled windows to wipe my computer to have a fresh canvas. I realized I couldnt activate my windows 10 back then because when I tried to...
  7. My Windows 10 Free Upgrade PC HD crashed - Free reinstall?

My Windows 10 Free Upgrade PC HD crashed - Free reinstall?: I have an old PC that had an OEM Windows 8 install (and i do have that product key) that died - My SSD completely crashed and I have to install a new hard drive and start over from scratch. I still have my old Windows 8 install discs and the product keys, but I don’t know...
  8. clean reinstall of windows 10 free upgrade

clean reinstall of windows 10 free upgrade: I had Windows 7 and had a problem with my pc randomly freezing then i upgraded to the free windows 10 and i still have the radom freezing can i do a clean reinstall of windows 10 by delete the partitions of my hard drive, formatting it then do a clean install of win 10, if so...
  9. windows 10 reinstallation issues (free upgrade)

windows 10 reinstallation issues (free upgrade): To start, this has been a long and ugly journey for me. I'm at a point where I'm about to give up. My computer is a three-year old Toshiba laptop with a 64bit processcor and a 32 bit OS, 6GB. It came pre-installed with Windows 8.1, and after much badgering from MS, I...
  10. Windows 10 upgrade or not as the case maybe!

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 upgrade or not as the case maybe!: Over the last few weeks/months my computer has been gently reminding me that i can upgrade to Windows 10 and i've just pressed no or pressed x or whatever as i just dont want to get involved. The other day it got a bit more serious with me though - a big screen came up...