Windows 10: Windows 10 Set-up

Discus and support Windows 10 Set-up in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The Windows 10 update download was finished - it started the install with the green screen and got up to 35 % of the install. Now a white... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EQueens123, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Windows 10 Set-up

The Windows 10 update download was finished - it started the install with the green screen and got up to 35 % of
    the install.

Now a white rectangular window has opened (within the green screen) it says:

"Windows could not configure one or more system components. To install Windows, restart the computer and then
    restart the installation"

This is now the 4th time I've reached this point - but, the first time after updating all the drivers and installing any new drivers.

ReImage also shows nothing wrong. So can someone please clue me in on why I can not get the update install completed.

So now I've had to Restart, and now the unit is going through Restoring my previous version of Windows 10 - I'v wasted 4 hours on this. The download went well, but what happened to the download of the update - where did it go??

:)

EQueens123, Nov 21, 2017

2. Can't download apps. My Family problem ?

my family set up, Nov 21, 2017
  3. JDuusT Win User
    "We can't set up mobile hotspot" - can't set up hostednetwork either

Hi Franco,

I appreciate the help, i really do, but we've went this step before and i've mentioned as well that i have the newest and only driver for windows 10 that they offer. As you mentioned this seems to be a problem Asus has to fix, and it seems there's nothing
    more to do from my end.

JDuusT, Nov 21, 2017
  4. Windows 10 Set-up

Another way to do it is to use the MCT https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/soft...load/windows10 to download an ISO. Then mount the ISO and run setup.exe. No having to download it every time. It also might get you some info (error message) to clue you in as to why its failing.

alphanumeric, Nov 21, 2017
  5. remove any extra usb devices such as printers and game pads and stuff. *Smile

kingtez1984, Nov 21, 2017
  6. And now once again: Restoring your previous version of Windows (10). Talking about frustrating - UGH!!

EQueens123, Nov 22, 2017
  7. Windows 10 Set-up

ThrashZone, Nov 22, 2017
  8. EQueens123, Nov 22, 2017
  9. I got it, my mistake - I hit Device Manager by mistake - I'm working on a screen shot for you

EQueens123, Nov 22, 2017
  10. EQueens123, Nov 22, 2017
  11. It is currently a .png , I have the Enhanced Attachment off & saved., I have followed the instructions in the links, but the upload does not take. Not sure what I'm not doing.

EQueens123, Nov 22, 2017
  12. dmholt57 Win User

Windows 10 Set-up

I use Paint under Windows Accessories to paste the screen capture in and save as image. Then, in the post window, click on the image icon on top, square with pic, it will let you browse to where you saved the picture, select and click on upload file.

Windows 10 Set-up [​IMG]

dmholt57, Nov 22, 2017
  13. I just use the snipping tool to save what I want to an image file, then upload it here.

alphanumeric, Nov 22, 2017
  14. Fafhrd Win User
    If you use Chrome browser, just press Prt Scr (Printscreen) (to copy the screen image to the clipboard) and then click in the reply box and paste (Ctrl_+V) or right-click and select paste from the drop down menu.

Fafhrd, Nov 22, 2017
Thema:

Windows 10 Set-up

1. Windows 10 Set-up - Similar Threads - Set

2. When ever I open settings it shows a different account and not mine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When ever I open settings it shows a different account and not mine: When I open settings I see on the top left that it shows my Microsoft account but it's the wrong account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-ever-i-open-settings-it-shows-a-different/62f28ba6-0540-46ca-a3a4-784b202dda47
  3. When ever I open settings it shows a different account and not mine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When ever I open settings it shows a different account and not mine: When I open settings I see on the top left that it shows my Microsoft account but it's the wrong account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-ever-i-open-settings-it-shows-a-different/62f28ba6-0540-46ca-a3a4-784b202dda47
  4. When ever I open settings it shows a different account and not mine

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. just bought a new pc im the first owner but i seem to have done something during set up and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    just bought a new pc im the first owner but i seem to have done something during set up and...: just bought a new pc im the first owner but i seem to have done something during set up and i dont have permissions on my cpu to do anything i mean anything what do i do?...
  6. just bought a new pc im the first owner but i seem to have done something during set up and...

just bought a new pc im the first owner but i seem to have done something during set up and...: just bought a new pc im the first owner but i seem to have done something during set up and i dont have permissions on my cpu to do anything i mean anything what do i do?...
  7. Windows won't update, settings app crashing, Microsoft Store apps not downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't update, settings app crashing, Microsoft Store apps not downloading: For some reason I decided to run driverpack on my pc more than a month ago and as a result it installed a bunch of random software including but not limited to Opera and an app named "Weather". I caught on and stopped driverpack and ran McAfee which detected the threats and...
  8. Windows won't update, settings app crashing, Microsoft Store apps not downloading

Windows won't update, settings app crashing, Microsoft Store apps not downloading: For some reason I decided to run driverpack on my pc more than a month ago and as a result it installed a bunch of random software including but not limited to Opera and an app named "Weather". I caught on and stopped driverpack and ran McAfee which detected the threats and...
  9. Windows won't update, settings app crashing, Microsoft Store apps not downloading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. When I enable Secure Boot in the BIOS, save the settings, and reboot my PC it goes into a loop

When I enable Secure Boot in the BIOS, save the settings, and reboot my PC it goes into a loop: When I enable Secure Boot in the BIOS, save the settings, and reboot my PC, it goes into a loop where it attempts automatic repair, diagnosis, and rebooting. Despite selecting options like 'Restart' or 'Advanced Options,' the issue persists. However, disabling Secure Boot in...