Windows 10: Windows 10 start button!

Discus and support Windows 10 start button! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am having an issue with the windows 10 laptop when I click on the start menu I get this, How can I fix it where I get the normal start menu? [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Rogerdoger45, Apr 3, 2017.

1. Windows 10 start button!

I am having an issue with the windows 10 laptop when I click on the start menu I get this, How can I fix it where I get the normal start menu?
    Windows 10 start button! [​IMG]

:)

Rogerdoger45, Apr 3, 2017
  2. Anil Madishetty, Apr 3, 2017
  3. Windows 10 start button not working, start button not working, had to reload security software, edge not working

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for the update.

Please try the suggestions provided earlier and let us know the result of each so we can further research on the issue and assist you accordingly.

Niranjan Manjhi, Apr 3, 2017
  4. simrick Win User

Windows 10 start button!

simrick, Apr 3, 2017
  5. spunk Win User
  6. Edwin New Member
    In Settings/Personalization/Start:
    Turn On #1 and turn Off #2

(Unpin Tiles if you wish)

Edwin, Apr 3, 2017
  7. simrick Win User
    I don't have that selection (not on Insider).

simrick, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 start button!

1. Windows 10 start button! - Similar Threads - start button

2. Start button

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start button: Dear Microsoft, I was playing Team Fortress 2 which requires the whole screen to 'squeeze' itself including the desktop. As I was playing, the notification for low battery popped up and now my desktop is missing including the task bar. The start button's menu if clicked now...
  3. Windows start button and taskbar is not workimg

Windows start button and taskbar is not workimg: Notification bar,start button,grove music,photos, paint 3d are not opening. Buttons such as Wi-Fi and start button doesn't open, this means when I click them the couser shows loading for a second then disappears. helping me would be useful. Thank you....
  4. start button and task bar icons are missing

start button and task bar icons are missing: My task bar is missing its icons including the start/windows button. The windows key does not work either. I tried the sfc/scannow and was told there were some corrupt files and it told me to open the cbs file log which I did but I do not know what to do with it. Do i find...
  5. Taskbar buttons not working aprt from start and pin buttons on hard right

Taskbar buttons not working aprt from start and pin buttons on hard right: notification center, volume, wifi isn't accessible from the taskbar this problem started suddenly please help? normal hacks doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-buttons-not-working-aprt-from-start-and/a2406af4-7ace-48cc-bfe7-3a44e38501b8
  6. Windows Start Button and Searchbar is not working, but only for one single user!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Start Button and Searchbar is not working, but only for one single user!: Hey there! Strange problem, we have a VM with Windows 10 in our local domain. My coworker can login normally and the start button and searchbar is working just fine, but when I login with my user both are completly without a function. Strange thing is, the taskbar is working...
  7. Start button not working neither opening from windows key

Start button not working neither opening from windows key: Recently I got two problem in my windows 10 1. When I click on start button nothing happening and when i click windows key on keyboard it also does not opening any Windows. While cortana and taskbar are working properly.I have tried restart explorer but my bad luck it does...
  8. Nvidia driver update causes start button to not work.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nvidia driver update causes start button to not work.: As the title says. since near the end of 2019 whenever i do a driver update for GPU (nvidia) my start menu button freezes. to fix that i have to restart the pc and then the problem returns when i do another driver update after some weeks/Month. Please help. submitted by...
  9. Start Up Menu Shutdown Button

Start Up Menu Shutdown Button: When I Go To Shut down My Laptop I Hit the Start Up Button and hit shutdown and it takes me to a shut down windows screen asking me what I want to do. It use to be already set on shut down but now set on Switch User Anyone know what I do to get it back to open with shut...
  10. start button not working

start button not working: start button stopped working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-button-not-working/8227ba9a-2479-489f-b5bb-9d7c5237bb7a