Windows 10: Windows 10 start button!

Discus and support Windows 10 start button! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am having an issue with the windows 10 laptop when I click on the start menu I get this, How can I fix it where I get the normal start menu? [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Rogerdoger45, Apr 3, 2017.

1. Windows 10 start button!

I am having an issue with the windows 10 laptop when I click on the start menu I get this, How can I fix it where I get the normal start menu?
    Windows 10 start button! [​IMG]

:)

Rogerdoger45, Apr 3, 2017
  2. Anil Madishetty, Apr 3, 2017
  3. Windows 10 start button not working, start button not working, had to reload security software, edge not working

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for the update.

Please try the suggestions provided earlier and let us know the result of each so we can further research on the issue and assist you accordingly.

Niranjan Manjhi, Apr 3, 2017
  4. simrick Win User

Windows 10 start button!

simrick, Apr 3, 2017
  5. spunk Win User
  6. Edwin New Member
    In Settings/Personalization/Start:
    Turn On #1 and turn Off #2

(Unpin Tiles if you wish)

Edwin, Apr 3, 2017
  7. simrick Win User
    I don't have that selection (not on Insider).

simrick, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 start button!

1. Windows 10 start button! - Similar Threads - start button

2. Class not registered/Start not working/Windows settings and buttons not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Class not registered/Start not working/Windows settings and buttons not working: Hello, I kinda have a very difficult problem and kinda hard to explain. So recently my pc started giving me a problem, started by saying class not registered when I tried opening pictures, then it went to my installed apps and then to all windows default apps. When I hover...
  3. Windows Start button does nothing

Windows Start button does nothing: When I click on the Windows start button bottom left or if I press the windows start button key on the keyboard nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-start-button-does-nothing/26c1fa96-e807-44cb-88ae-57f60984669c
  4. Sometimes the start button doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sometimes the start button doesn't work: Hello! Sometimes when I click the start button or hit the windows key on my keyboard, nothing happens. The start menu doesn't open, even if I let it sit for several minutes. The only way to get it working again is to shut down/restart (which can be done by right clicking the...
  5. When i press the power button in the start menu only the options sleep and restart are...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When i press the power button in the start menu only the options sleep and restart are...: Ive searched google for like 2 hours but couldn't find anything that fixed it submitted by /u/kiram3ki [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lrq9uj/when_i_press_the_power_button_in_the_start_menu/
  6. Were can I find the "start" button? want to use "snipping tool"

Were can I find the "start" button? want to use "snipping tool": Were can I find the "start" button? want to use "snipping tool" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/were-can-i-find-the-start-button-want-to-use/355a5693-8bf3-43fd-ad86-c4b993b64aa9
  7. My Win 10 start button

My Win 10 start button: My win 10 start button and search bar do not work for my login. Two other accounts on this machine work correctly. Anybody know how to fix this. Microsoft support seems to no longer have support....
  8. Windows 10 start button, wifi button, and bluetooth broken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 start button, wifi button, and bluetooth broken: Okay so I've done countless research on how to fix this and I want to try to get an answer before I try factory resetting my laptop. Whenever I click the windows start button, it loads for a couple seconds then stops. Nothing pops up. Same with clicking on the wifi icon in...
  9. Windows Start Menu Button Not Working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Start Menu Button Not Working: Hello, I updated my computer last night and now the start menu/taskbar is not working. I have tried a couple of things that have been suggested with no luck. The windows button on my computer also does not open the start menu which makes it hard to do certain fixes suggested....
  10. Start button

Start button: when I close out of whatever app I am in, rather than seeing the desktop, I am treated to what looks similar to the start screen even though full-screen start is off. this page seems to be titled "pinned apps", and behind it I can see my desktop pic, but not the desktop...