Windows 10: Windows 10 - Start Menu - Most used Apps listing

Discus and support Windows 10 - Start Menu - Most used Apps listing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have enabled the ALL my Settings > Personalisation > Start options. My Settings > Privacy >General options are also ALL enabled. I do not have most... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mick Cully, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Windows 10 - Start Menu - Most used Apps listing

I have enabled the ALL my Settings > Personalisation > Start options. My Settings > Privacy >General options are also ALL enabled.

I do not have most used listing or recently added listing displayed.

Please help me fix this problem

:)

Mick Cully, Sep 27, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Sep 27, 2019
  3. pinakel Win User
    can not hide app list in start menu

Using windows 10 build 17063

I go to setting > personalization > start, now I off 'Show app list from start menu'

But Whenever I exit the start personalization windows or go to other setting it automatic turn on 'Show app list from start menu' So i can not hide app list from Strat menu. How do i hide app from start menu ?

Is thr any registry tweaks or other option to hide app from start menu ?

Thanks

pinakel, Sep 27, 2019
  4. pinakel Win User

Windows 10 - Start Menu - Most used Apps listing

can not hide app list in start menu

I format the pc again. Then hide the app list, before installing any app/softwares

Thanks for your help

pinakel, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 - Start Menu - Most used Apps listing

1. Windows 10 - Start Menu - Most used Apps listing - Similar Threads - Start Menu used

2. Reset "don't show in this list" for Most used apps in Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Reset "don't show in this list" for Most used apps in Start Menu: The Most used list in the Start menu can be a convenient way to launch your favourite apps. Initially when you first add Most used to the Start Menu it is pre-populated with a default set of apps, but as you open other apps the most frequently used ones will rise to the top...
  3. Most used apps disappeared from Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Most used apps disappeared from Start Menu: Today I noticed that "most used apps" no longer appeared in my Start Menu. I toggled the three bars in the upper right corner, but they did not appear. Then I checked Settings-Personalization-Start to make sure that "most used apps" were still enabled. They are. My Win 10 is...
  4. Most used apps list in start menu appears and disappears randomly upon restart.

Most used apps list in start menu appears and disappears randomly upon restart.: When i restart my windows 10 pro the most used apps list in the start menu disappears and appears randomly. sometimes after a restart it disappears and when i lunch any app it gets added to the most used list and then when i restart again it appears empty again. And in other...
  5. Reset Start Menu Most Used Apps In Windows 10

Reset Start Menu Most Used Apps In Windows 10: Hi, I have finally found a simple way to reset Start menu Most Used Apps in Windows 10. To reset it please follow these steps: Open Start menu > Launch Settings app >Privacy >General >Disable (Allow Windows to track app launches to improve Start and search results)>...
  6. windows 10 most used app list

windows 10 most used app list: Hello Guys, Is it possible to increase the most used app list in the new Windows 10 Start Menu? Thanks Tony 25145
  7. Is it possible to add apps to "Most Used" in the Start menu?

Is it possible to add apps to "Most Used" in the Start menu?: If so, could someone please show me how to do it? I removed a couple of apps from there and they either get replaced by a random program or disappear. 14935
  8. "Most used" list (in Start Menu) is problematic

"Most used" list (in Start Menu) is problematic: 1) I use Word much more often than others in the list. Why is it not displaying? 2) Can I add to the number of apps which are displayed? 39357
  9. Enable or Disable Most Used Apps on Start Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Most Used Apps on Start Menu in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Most Used Apps on Start Menu in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Most Used Apps on Start Menu in Windows 10 The Most used group on your Start menu All apps list will show up to 6 of your frequently opened apps to make it easier to open them...
  10. Can i modified the most used apps list in start menu of my Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can i modified the most used apps list in start menu of my Windows 10?: I accidentally remove all in the list by clicking "Don't Show in the List" all apps is now not listed to the most used app list. How can i undo it? I try to turn it off and on on the settings "Show most used app list" option but does not undo it.*cry*cry*Sad 100%x Note:...