Windows 10: Windows 10 start menu shows no app

Discus and support Windows 10 start menu shows no app in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG]I don't know what's happening here but when I use my pc, it goes BSOD and says "system service exception" then, after I restart my pc, this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ihsan Maulana, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Windows 10 start menu shows no app

Windows 10 start menu shows no app [​IMG]I don't know what's happening here but when I use my pc, it goes BSOD and says "system service exception" then, after I restart my pc, this problem happens

:)

Ihsan Maulana, Sep 8, 2019

2. Show app list in Start Menu function Windows 10 pro

Try checking the details on this
    link
    to see if you're doing the right steps.

SimpleMindz, Sep 8, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Sep 8, 2019
  4. scevism Win User

Windows 10 start menu shows no app

scevism, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 start menu shows no app

1. Windows 10 start menu shows no app - Similar Threads - start menu shows

2. Windows 10 Start menu apps there, but not there

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Start menu apps there, but not there: I think this occurred after a Window 10 update a few months ago because I had to log in and my PC is set to not time out to a locked screen. After logging in, all of the apps in my start menu, other than the default apps were missing. I read advice in the Microsoft...
  3. App icon not showing, when using Start menu search for Windows 10 apps

App icon not showing, when using Start menu search for Windows 10 apps: [ATTACH] Using Start Menu Search [ATTACH] Start Menu apps Recently, I've been having app icon display issues when performing a search using the startbar. Calculator, Camera, Spotify etc are all affected by this issue. However, the icons are showing up as per normal...
  4. Certain apps not showing in Start Menu app list

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Certain apps not showing in Start Menu app list: So, I'm on Windows 10, the latest version, and I have been having one issue. I have certain apps such as Cydia Impactor which doesn't show up in the app list. I can pin it to the start menu but I really want it in the list. This app was originally in the Documents folder...
  5. Start Menu only showing Microsoft Apps

Start Menu only showing Microsoft Apps: PC was running slow so I rebooted. Running Windows 10 Home version 1803 although it said it has installed updates in the past few days. When it restarted, none of my non-Microsoft applications are listed on the start menu. Does not list MS Office 16 although I own a licensed...
  6. Windows 10 - Start Menu Shows No Apps

Windows 10 - Start Menu Shows No Apps: Hi All, I am hoping someone can help. When I click on the start button I get the settings icon, all apps, etc, but it does not list any programs. How do I restore the program list when I click on Start? Windows 10 Pro - Version 1803 (Build 17134.165) Thanks, Scott...
  7. Store Apps not showing up in Start Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store Apps not showing up in Start Menu: I have apps installed from the Microsoft store on my laptop but they don't show up on the start menu to be able to pin to the start menu. They also don't show up under the "All Apps" area. Is there a way to force apps to show up so that I can pin them to the start menu?...
  8. Icons for many apps not showing in Start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons for many apps not showing in Start menu: As per the image below - why are many of my apps not showing their icons? There's not options to change them and I've tried pinning the original .exe and shortcuts to the app but there is no difference. Any clues? [img] 10775
  9. Hide or Show App List in Start Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Hide or Show App List in Start Menu in Windows 10: They're still not getting it! What so many users would like, (among other things), is a customizable single column list Start Menu! (I would like to pin my choices to a single list, PERIOD! No tiles, unless I choose, no alphabet letters, no 'Most Used', no 'Recently...
  10. Start Menu default showing all apps?

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu default showing all apps?: I recently installed windows 10 on an old notebook and for some reason the start menu looks like this: [img] I don't want it to show the alphabetical list of all the apps by default. On all my other computers the start menu looks more like this one....