Windows 10: Windows 10 start menu shows no app

Discus and support Windows 10 start menu shows no app in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG]I don't know what's happening here but when I use my pc, it goes BSOD and says "system service exception" then, after I restart my pc, this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ihsan Maulana, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Windows 10 start menu shows no app

Windows 10 start menu shows no app [​IMG]I don't know what's happening here but when I use my pc, it goes BSOD and says "system service exception" then, after I restart my pc, this problem happens

:)

Ihsan Maulana, Sep 8, 2019

2. Show app list in Start Menu function Windows 10 pro

Try checking the details on this
    link
    to see if you're doing the right steps.

SimpleMindz, Sep 8, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Sep 8, 2019
  4. scevism Win User

Windows 10 start menu shows no app

scevism, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 start menu shows no app

1. Windows 10 start menu shows no app - Similar Threads - start menu shows

2. Apps not showing when searched Start Menu Windows 10

in Cortana
    Apps not showing when searched Start Menu Windows 10: Apps like Calculator, Notepad, etc, work fine and appear in the search bar when you type for it. The issue is that when I install a new app like Notepad++ or OBS and search for it, it doesn't show up as it should. When I scroll for the apps I want to find in the Start Menu...
  3. Apps not showing when searched Start Menu Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps not showing when searched Start Menu Windows 10: Apps like Calculator, Notepad, etc, work fine and appear in the search bar when you type for it. The issue is that when I install a new app like Notepad++ or OBS and search for it, it doesn't show up as it should. When I scroll for the apps I want to find in the Start Menu...
  4. Apps not showing when searched Start Menu Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Camera app not showing up in Start menu for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera app not showing up in Start menu for Windows 10: When I click on the Start menu Windows 10, the Camera app doesn't show up. If I do a search for "Camera" in the search window, the only thing that shows up is for the camera privacy settings....
  6. Windows 10 Start menu apps there, but not there

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Start menu apps there, but not there: I think this occurred after a Window 10 update a few months ago because I had to log in and my PC is set to not time out to a locked screen. After logging in, all of the apps in my start menu, other than the default apps were missing. I read advice in the Microsoft...
  7. Certain apps not showing in Start Menu app list

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Certain apps not showing in Start Menu app list: So, I'm on Windows 10, the latest version, and I have been having one issue. I have certain apps such as Cydia Impactor which doesn't show up in the app list. I can pin it to the start menu but I really want it in the list. This app was originally in the Documents folder...
  8. Windows 10 - Start Menu Shows No Apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - Start Menu Shows No Apps: Hi All, I am hoping someone can help. When I click on the start button I get the settings icon, all apps, etc, but it does not list any programs. How do I restore the program list when I click on Start? Windows 10 Pro - Version 1803 (Build 17134.165) Thanks, Scott...
  9. Hide or Show App List in Start Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Hide or Show App List in Start Menu in Windows 10: How to: Hide or Show App List in Start Menu in Windows 10 How to Hide or Show App List in Start Menu in Windows 10 All apps in the Start menu displays an alphabetical list of all your installed Windows apps and desktop apps in Windows 10. Some of these apps are grouped...
  10. Start Menu default showing all apps?

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu default showing all apps?: I recently installed windows 10 on an old notebook and for some reason the start menu looks like this: [img] I don't want it to show the alphabetical list of all the apps by default. On all my other computers the start menu looks more like this one....