Windows 10: windows 10 stuck dos mode

Discus and support windows 10 stuck dos mode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I got scammed and now my computer is stuck in dos mode with a C:windowssystem32> prompt I can not get to my start up screen does anyone know what to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by handhand1, Jan 21, 2019.

1. handhand1 Win User

windows 10 stuck dos mode

I got scammed and now my computer is stuck in dos mode with a C:windowssystem32> prompt

I can not get to my start up screen

does anyone know what to type in here so I can get back to operating

:)

handhand1, Jan 21, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Windows 10 Stuck in MS-DOS Mode.

Hello, and welcome to Ten Forums. windows 10 stuck dos mode :)

Do you mean that it's stuck in Safe Mode with Command Prompt like below?

If so, then you could pick up at step 2 in OPTION THREE of the tutorial below to boot back to normal mode with Windows 10.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...dows-10-a.html

windows 10 stuck dos mode [​IMG]

Brink, Jan 9, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Xylee Del, Jan 9, 2020
  4. windows 10 stuck dos mode

Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Hi,

If you are having troubles getting out of safe mode, you can try the suggested steps given by Likhitha V using this

link

and check if it will address you concern.

Let us know how it goes.

Jarius Tol, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 stuck dos mode

1. windows 10 stuck dos mode - Similar Threads - stuck dos mode

2. "This Program Cannot be Run in DOS Mode" NOT a Windows exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This Program Cannot be Run in DOS Mode" NOT a Windows exe: I'm trying to run Rise of the Robots and many other DOS games using DOSBox for the first time in a long time, but it keeps telling me "This Program Cannot be Run in DOS Mode" why?! What's pissing me off is that I was able to run them before but now for some reason I...
  3. "This Program Cannot be Run in DOS Mode" NOT a Windows exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "This Program Cannot be Run in DOS Mode" NOT a Windows exe: I'm trying to run Rise of the Robots and many other DOS games using DOSBox for the first time in a long time, but it keeps telling me "This Program Cannot be Run in DOS Mode" why?! What's pissing me off is that I was able to run them before but now for some reason I...
  4. How to disable dos mode?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to disable dos mode?: hello when trying to run this application it wont properly work because as you can see it says "This program cannot be run in DOS mode. Is there a way to fix this?Please help me!...
  5. How to disable dos mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable dos mode?: hello when trying to run this application it wont properly work because as you can see it says "This program cannot be run in DOS mode. Is there a way to fix this?Please help me!...
  6. How to disable dos mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Free dos windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Free dos windows 10: Hi all. Is it possible to install Windows 10 from Media creation tool to a free dos pc? Thank you in advance. submitted by /u/seymarames [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i7wxa0/free_dos_windows_10/
  8. how to remove dos mode from windos 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to remove dos mode from windos 10: hey how i can remove dos mode from windos 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-dos-mode-from-windos-10/628608cd-0fb4-4d58-a52e-cb7fece1a5b6
  9. dos mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    dos mode: what is dos mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dos-mode/497e0d4c-af80-41ad-b61a-6e923e8e9f80
  10. Windows 10 Stuck in MS-DOS Mode.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Stuck in MS-DOS Mode.: Don't know what to do. 55746