Windows 10: Windows 10 Stuck on white dots sometimes purple screen.

Discus and support Windows 10 Stuck on white dots sometimes purple screen. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I built a new computer, but the only problem I have is that each time I try to boot up the bootable drive. It gets stuck on a purple screen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SalmonCloud6928, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Stuck on white dots sometimes purple screen.

So I built a new computer, but the only problem I have is that each time I try to boot up the bootable drive. It gets stuck on a purple screen. Sometimes white dots. I tried almost everything. Please I am open for suggestions. Thank you.

:)

SalmonCloud6928, Sep 28, 2018
  2. HerbHern Win User

Laptop stuck at purple screen with rotating dots while upgrading to windows 10

i received my windows 10 upgrade 3 days ago and i immediately upgraded, but my laptop had been stuck in a purple screen with rotating dots for days now... what to do? i need to use my laptop

HerbHern, Sep 28, 2018
  3. Login from lock screen stuck on circular rotating dots

The following happens intermittently:

• I'm working and use the Windows+L key combination to lock my screen to leave for a period (can be short or long).
    • I return and use Ctrl+Alt+Del to log back in.
    • I get a blue screen with a small circle of spinning dots, which goes on indefinitely.
    • I have to hard boot my laptop by holding down the power button for about 10 seconds.
    This started happening only after I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 Anniversary Edition. This appears to be a common problem with Windows 10:

I've tried most of the suggestions from these an other sources, but nothing has solved this issue -- which is very disruptive to productivity and seems to be specific to Windows 10. Please reply with only real solutions.

teancum144, Sep 28, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Stuck on white dots sometimes purple screen.

Windows 10 - stuck on orange screen with white circling dots

This PC is not part of a domain, and I never get to a login screen; only the orange screen above.

Your linked instructions for Safe Mode are not useful in my situation, as they assume I can boot
    normally into the system and then set an option to boot to safe mode. There is a way to boot to safe mode without the ability to boot normally but it is well hidden and complex - I will detail it below for future readers of this thread.

Your suggestion regarding Clean Boot is also not applicable. The instructions show how to disable services and startup items for third party applications. However, as I stated in my original post, I Reset Windows 10 so there are no third party
    services or startup items. Never the less, I went through the steps and the results are the same - orange screen with white circling dots.

Finally, your suggestion regarding creating a new user account is again not applicable. I have multiple accounts on this PC. As I never am presented with a login screen, I cannot utilize any of them.

I await your next repair step…

For readers who are unable to boot normally and wish to boot to safe mode (only try this if you are technically advanced):

Mike-Kremer, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Stuck on white dots sometimes purple screen.

1. Windows 10 Stuck on white dots sometimes purple screen. - Similar Threads - Stuck white dots

2. Camera purple dots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera purple dots: I have a Yoga Duet 7i Gen 6 13" Intel laptop. And from the first day I got the laptop, the camera was completely fine. But as soon as I slightly drop it, there were these little purple dots that showed up. Everyone has told me to clean the camera, but I always try to wipe it...
  3. Camera purple dots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Camera purple dots: I have a Yoga Duet 7i Gen 6 13" Intel laptop. And from the first day I got the laptop, the camera was completely fine. But as soon as I slightly drop it, there were these little purple dots that showed up. Everyone has told me to clean the camera, but I always try to wipe it...
  4. Camera purple dots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. White dot on Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White dot on Screen: I do not know when it started but it was just today i noticed. There is this white dot on my screen that doesn't leave even when i reboot my laptop. It stays in one position and doesn't flash on and off again. It doesn't really bother me per se but I would like to know if...
  6. White dot on Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    White dot on Screen: To, Microsoft Community Hi, this is Gavin. Using Microsoft Windows 10 OS Version 20H2 OS Build 19042.662. I am getting White Dot on My Screen. What can be the rason for White Dot on Screen. Is it Software or Hardware Issue. Please check & help me to resolve the...
  7. White Dots on top of screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White Dots on top of screen: I have a brand new ASUS Zenbook. After the most recent windows update there are white dots on the top of my display when I have a window, like my web browser, open. The dots are get better or worse depending on where the window is dragged worse toward the corner. I do not...
  8. Windows 10 black screen, white dots

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 black screen, white dots: I have a Windows 10 pc, I recently had some sort of hard drive issue which my computer told me to restart to solve the issue. I did and it did the C drive fix prompt, but once it finished it went right to the entire black screen with the spinning white dots. I tried...
  9. Windows 10 Stuck on blue screen with spinning white dots

Windows 10 Stuck on blue screen with spinning white dots: I've already tried resetting windows with a successful reinstallation but I cant get to the log in screen. Ctrl+Alt+Del does nothing. My boot order is set to default. And for some reason I never have the option to run windows in safe mode. I recently had a power outage while...
  10. White dot with curser stuck inside

White dot with curser stuck inside: I am running windows 10 and there are two transparent dots on the screen. There is a curser arrow inside of one of the dots. I am able to use my mouse, however, it lags and is also flashing. I know that my mouse is compatible because I have been using it and has worked...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. purple dots on screen

2. purple dot screen windows 10

3. purple dots win 10ß

4. computer screen flashing purple