Windows 10: Windows 10 System Information Locale value shows "United States" in Arabic

Discus and support Windows 10 System Information Locale value shows "United States" in Arabic in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I add the Arabic language for a need but I think I accidentally set it as the system language, I saw the Welcome/menu showing Arabic and menu on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by evergladecw, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Windows 10 System Information Locale value shows "United States" in Arabic

I add the Arabic language for a need but I think I accidentally set it as the system language, I saw the Welcome/menu showing Arabic and menu on the right. I managed to change the system locale back to English (United States) and everything looks back to normal. However, I noticed in System Information it still shows the locale in Arabic, even though the value is "United Status" in Arabic.

Windows 10 System Information Locale value shows "United States" in Arabic 449329d3-545f-4f1e-a925-1eb58cb5a85b?upload=true.png

Windows 10 System Information Locale value shows "United States" in Arabic 56d9ca80-875c-417c-bf06-463e3d7ec2e6?upload=true.png

I am sure the regional setting is already correctly set to English United States:

I also removed the Arabic language and restart the system, still the same. How to correct this information even though seems everything else is OK as in English-US?

:)

evergladecw, Oct 16, 2019
  2. MrIndeed Win User

How to remove English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard

Sorry, I should have mentioned I brought the laptop yesterday. It is a Dell XPS 15. I did set up the installation and remember scrolling to find United Kingdom at the first step.

Windows 10 System Information Locale value shows "United States" in Arabic [​IMG]

Windows 10 System Information Locale value shows "United States" in Arabic [​IMG]

MrIndeed, Oct 16, 2019
  3. Can't make English (United States) as my default while using Arabic Language Pack

Dear,

I have Windows 10 Pro with Arabic Language back.

After adding the Arabic Language it was made as default display Language, tried to change it back to the English (United States) but it is disabled, So I have to Add another English language in my case English (United Kingdom) but still can't make the English
    (United States) as my Default Display Language... and If I remove the English (United Kingdom) it automatically change the default display language to Arabic and even if I remove the Arabic Language I still have the English (United States) dimmed.

Please I need help as it's very annoying and conflicting to have two English Language Keyboards added to the system.

My Question is How to make the English (United States) back as my default display language?

Thank you
    Windows 10 System Information Locale value shows "United States" in Arabic 23cf1a05-1b77-428d-8d3d-6322fabf7fc8?upload=true.jpg

ManalFaress, Oct 16, 2019
  4. MrIndeed Win User

Windows 10 System Information Locale value shows "United States" in Arabic

How to remove English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard

Hi,

No United States listed.

MrIndeed, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 System Information Locale value shows "United States" in Arabic

1. Windows 10 System Information Locale value shows "United States" in Arabic - Similar Threads - System Information Locale

2. Payment method stuck in United States

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Payment method stuck in United States: HiI want to subscribe to the PC Game Pass.I am forced to add a payment method although my credit card is already linked to my Microsoft account where my Azure subscription is being paid from.When I enter my credit card details I cannot change the country as United States is...
  3. Cortana showing Content of United States instead of India

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana showing Content of United States instead of India: I have Upgraded to Windows 10 a few days back and I got the Cortana feature...But what is it? She is displaying all the Contents of United States...Weather in Fahrenheits instead of Celsius and when I ask for Headlines, it gives information of U.S.A. Please help... I have my...
  4. Cortana showing Content of United States instead of India

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana showing Content of United States instead of India: I have Upgraded to Windows 10 a few days back and I got the Cortana feature...But what is it? She is displaying all the Contents of United States...Weather in Fahrenheits instead of Celsius and when I ask for Headlines, it gives information of U.S.A. Please help... I have my...
  5. Cortana showing Content of United States instead of India

in Cortana
  6. Whenever my locale is set to English United Kingdom it appears in System Information as...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Whenever my locale is set to English United Kingdom it appears in System Information as...: [ATTACH][ATTACH] If anybody knows why this is happening? or how to change it? that would be great! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-my-locale-is-set-to-english-united/67a13d26-730c-4e9d-b57e-7e635e3f9dbf
  7. odd name of locale in system information

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    odd name of locale in system information: [IMG] Anyone know what this is about? any help would be greatly appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/odd-name-of-locale-in-system-information/46fccb9f-da45-4838-898e-ae063189d745
  8. United States-International keyboard

United States-International keyboard: How do I install the United States-International keyboard to type Spanish accented characters? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/united-states-international-keyboard/6ae2302e-66dc-4a85-a8e1-39532880c495
  9. How to remove English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard: Hi, I tried everything in my end and can't remove the English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard. [img] Region & Language does not show the English United States pack anywhere. [img] Powershell also does not show the English United States pack. [img] Does...
  10. Can't make English (United States) as my default while using Arabic Language Pack

Can't make English (United States) as my default while using Arabic Language Pack: Dear, I have Windows 10 Pro with Arabic Language back. After adding the Arabic Language it was made as default display Language, tried to change it back to the English (United States) but it is disabled, So I have to Add another English language in my case English (United...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system information locale