Windows 10: Windows 10 System Information Locale value shows "United States" in Arabic

Discus and support Windows 10 System Information Locale value shows "United States" in Arabic in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I add the Arabic language for a need but I think I accidentally set it as the system language, I saw the Welcome/menu showing Arabic and menu on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by evergladecw, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Windows 10 System Information Locale value shows "United States" in Arabic

I add the Arabic language for a need but I think I accidentally set it as the system language, I saw the Welcome/menu showing Arabic and menu on the right. I managed to change the system locale back to English (United States) and everything looks back to normal. However, I noticed in System Information it still shows the locale in Arabic, even though the value is "United Status" in Arabic.

Windows 10 System Information Locale value shows "United States" in Arabic 449329d3-545f-4f1e-a925-1eb58cb5a85b?upload=true.png

Windows 10 System Information Locale value shows "United States" in Arabic 56d9ca80-875c-417c-bf06-463e3d7ec2e6?upload=true.png

I am sure the regional setting is already correctly set to English United States:

I also removed the Arabic language and restart the system, still the same. How to correct this information even though seems everything else is OK as in English-US?

:)

evergladecw, Oct 16, 2019
  2. MrIndeed Win User

How to remove English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard

Sorry, I should have mentioned I brought the laptop yesterday. It is a Dell XPS 15. I did set up the installation and remember scrolling to find United Kingdom at the first step.

Windows 10 System Information Locale value shows "United States" in Arabic [​IMG]

Windows 10 System Information Locale value shows "United States" in Arabic [​IMG]

MrIndeed, Oct 16, 2019
  3. Can't make English (United States) as my default while using Arabic Language Pack

Dear,

I have Windows 10 Pro with Arabic Language back.

After adding the Arabic Language it was made as default display Language, tried to change it back to the English (United States) but it is disabled, So I have to Add another English language in my case English (United Kingdom) but still can't make the English
    (United States) as my Default Display Language... and If I remove the English (United Kingdom) it automatically change the default display language to Arabic and even if I remove the Arabic Language I still have the English (United States) dimmed.

Please I need help as it's very annoying and conflicting to have two English Language Keyboards added to the system.

My Question is How to make the English (United States) back as my default display language?

Thank you
    Windows 10 System Information Locale value shows "United States" in Arabic 23cf1a05-1b77-428d-8d3d-6322fabf7fc8?upload=true.jpg

ManalFaress, Oct 16, 2019
  4. MrIndeed Win User

Windows 10 System Information Locale value shows "United States" in Arabic

How to remove English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard

Hi,

No United States listed.

MrIndeed, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 System Information Locale value shows "United States" in Arabic

1. Windows 10 System Information Locale value shows "United States" in Arabic - Similar Threads - System Information Locale

2. System Unit will not function

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    System Unit will not function: Hey Folks, I have a computer that i've had for a couple of years now and over a year go i tried turning on the system unit so the computer can turn on and once i did that it seemed as if the computer didn't get a signal or something so i once again presses the button and...
  3. Windows Store/Microsoft Store/ Xbox App Windows 10 showing United States prices for Canada

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Store/Microsoft Store/ Xbox App Windows 10 showing United States prices for Canada: I have had this issue for a long long time, where I would try and purchase a game from the microsoft store, or game pass, and it would keep showing united states prices. Now, this isn't a huge deal, except for the following.... I have a canadian account, and so I have an...
  4. System Information not populating, System Information application Can't Collect information

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Information not populating, System Information application Can't Collect information: Hi, On my machine i'm not able to see the system information populate in Control Panel\System and Security\System it shows the processor and ram as "Not Available", along with the windows activation, product id: Not Available Refer to screenshot: [ATTACH] Also when...
  5. How to reinstall United States-International keyboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to reinstall United States-International keyboard: The United States-International keyboard I have used for years has suddenly stopped working properly. For example, it no longer types umlaut-e when I type shift + " and then e, and there are many other problems. (I can still type an uppercase Ë, but not a lower-case...
  6. How to remove English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard: Hi, I tried everything in my end and can't remove the English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard. [img] Region & Language does not show the English United States pack anywhere. [img] Powershell also does not show the English United States pack. [img] Does...
  7. Can't make English (United States) as my default while using Arabic Language Pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't make English (United States) as my default while using Arabic Language Pack: Dear, I have Windows 10 Pro with Arabic Language back. After adding the Arabic Language it was made as default display Language, tried to change it back to the English (United States) but it is disabled, So I have to Add another English language in my case English (United...
  8. arabic

in Windows 10 Customization
    arabic: how can I change numbers from English to arabic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/arabic/d634cbc7-2023-410d-b6d7-515d757031d3
  9. OK! Select Language: English (United Kingdom), English (United States)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OK! Select Language: English (United Kingdom), English (United States): Hi there, When choosing the Win 10 install I am given these options: Select Language: English (United Kingdom), English (United States) are there any major differences? apart from the obvious one - certain words are spelt differently... thanks! [img] 46469
  10. Windows Phone Keeps Losing Users in the United States,...

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Phone Keeps Losing Users in the United States,...: Windows Phone is really successful in markets such as India and others in Asia, but Microsoft still has a very hard time trying to compete with Android and iOS in the United States, and recent stats show that its smartphone operating system is rather losing users than winning...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system information locale