Windows 10: Windows 10 transparent taskbar

Discus and support Windows 10 transparent taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Today I reinstalled Windows 10 using the latest ISO from MS site. When it booted at first, the taskbar was 100% transparent and very sexy looking.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by octaoxide, Sep 10, 2018.

1. octaoxide Win User

Windows 10 transparent taskbar

Today I reinstalled Windows 10 using the latest ISO from MS site. When it booted at first, the taskbar was 100% transparent and very sexy looking. However, after some restarts and software installs, the taskbar is now translucent instead of being completely transparent. I went through all the Personalisation settings but couldn't find any option.

Anyway to return the taskbar to the default fully transparent state?

:)

octaoxide, Sep 10, 2018

2. taskbar tranparency

Hi Dan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will surely assist you with this.

I would suggest you to change the desktop themes and check if you are able to see the transparent taskbar.

If that doesn't help I would suggest you to end the explorer.exe and restart it and see if you are able to see the transparent taskbar.

Please follow the steps below to restart explorer.exe:

stop and start Explorer.exe

• Right click on the taskbar and select task manager.

• In the process Right click on windows explorer and end the task

• Restart the task by clicking on the file and select new task

• Type Explorer.exe and press enter.
    And see if it helps.

Do let us know the result. We will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Sep 10, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Sep 10, 2018
  4. Ph0werd Win User

Windows 10 Taskbar Transparency..

Thankyou! do you know even more registry files to edit for much more Transparency for (The Start Menu, Action center, Settings..?) and tips/ideas are always welcome! Cheers

Ph0werd, Sep 10, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 transparent taskbar - Similar Threads - transparent taskbar

2. I updated Windows 11 and now my taskbar is transparent. Going into Settings and turning off...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I updated Windows 11 and now my taskbar is transparent. Going into Settings and turning off...: My taskbar is now transparent. I don't want to have to roll the cursor over my clock to see what time it is or over a window to see which one it is.I installed yesterday's update and it's messed up my display. Going into settings/preferences/colors and untoggling the...
  3. I updated Windows 11 and now my taskbar is transparent. Going into Settings and turning off...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I updated Windows 11 and now my taskbar is transparent. Going into Settings and turning off...: My taskbar is now transparent. I don't want to have to roll the cursor over my clock to see what time it is or over a window to see which one it is.I installed yesterday's update and it's messed up my display. Going into settings/preferences/colors and untoggling the...
  4. After an update, my taskbar is suddenly 100% transparent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After an update, my taskbar is suddenly 100% transparent: Because of this, I can't see items on the task bar, and I can't see items on the desktop underneath.System Transparency Effects is turned off.I can't find any other settings that deal with transparency.How do I reset it so the taskbar is solid, not transparent. Most recent...
  5. After an update, my taskbar is suddenly 100% transparent

After an update, my taskbar is suddenly 100% transparent: Because of this, I can't see items on the task bar, and I can't see items on the desktop underneath.System Transparency Effects is turned off.I can't find any other settings that deal with transparency.How do I reset it so the taskbar is solid, not transparent. Most recent...
  6. Icons in taskbar went transparent after switching virtual desktops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons in taskbar went transparent after switching virtual desktops: Quite often after switching between virtual desktops some icons in taskbar become transparent. Reinstalling drivers, updating, restarting Explorer did not help....
  7. Icons in taskbar went transparent after switching virtual desktops

Icons in taskbar went transparent after switching virtual desktops: Quite often after switching between virtual desktops some icons in taskbar become transparent. Reinstalling drivers, updating, restarting Explorer did not help....
  8. Start Menu/Taskbar/Settings Transparency Effect Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start Menu/Taskbar/Settings Transparency Effect Not Working: I tried all the methods online, none of the regedit fixes don't work. The option is turned on in Color settings. For some reason, if I boot in safe mode the issue is solved. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  9. Start Menu/Taskbar/Settings Transparency Effect Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu/Taskbar/Settings Transparency Effect Not Working: I tried all the methods online, none of the regedit fixes don't work. The option is turned on in Color settings. For some reason, if I boot in safe mode the issue is solved. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  10. Start Menu/Taskbar/Settings Transparency Effect Not Working

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get taskbar to disappear on asphalt legends 9

2. change windows 10 taskbar transparent

3. how to turn taskbar intro transparent

4. how to hide taskbar and hamburger manu in asphalt 9 legends