Windows 10: Windows 10 update 1903 stalled

Discus and support Windows 10 update 1903 stalled in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The Windows 10 feature update to version 1903 has been stalled at 88% for over 4 hours. This is the second attempt - the first downloaded, but failed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MrCranky---01, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Windows 10 update 1903 stalled

The Windows 10 feature update to version 1903 has been stalled at 88% for over 4 hours. This is the second attempt - the first downloaded, but failed to install. Does anyone have a solution?

:)

MrCranky---01, Aug 6, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 10 update stall at 99%

Hi Trevor,

Please answer these question to assist you better.

When you say 'update to Windows 10 stalling at 99%' are you referring to upgrade to Windows 10 is stuck or unable to update Windows to different builds?

If your upgrade to Windows 10 Is stuck at 99% then refer the link below suggested by
    Ander Da Costa on May 6, 2016 and follow the steps suggested.

Upgrade to Windows 10 gets stuck at 99%

If you are referring to Windows updates then follow the steps and check.

Run the Update Troubleshooter on the computer.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Update. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Windows update.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Windows Update troubleshooter.
    • Restart the system and check if the issue is resolved.

Do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Aug 6, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 6, 2019
  4. Windows 10 update 1903 stalled

Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 update 1903 stalled

1. Windows 10 update 1903 stalled - Similar Threads - update 1903 stalled

2. Windows update stalled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update stalled: My desktop said to restart to finish install of windows 11 updates. I clicked restart. Now it is stalled. All I get is a black screen with the spinning dots and the message "You're 20% there. Please keep your computer on." There are no icons to click on. What do I need to do?...
  3. Windows update stalled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update stalled: My desktop said to restart to finish install of windows 11 updates. I clicked restart. Now it is stalled. All I get is a black screen with the spinning dots and the message "You're 20% there. Please keep your computer on." There are no icons to click on. What do I need to do?...
  4. Windows 10 update has stalled

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update has stalled: started update & computer is frozen on black screen for 18 hours. Can hear something running but can't get a screen op. Should I torn off & restart? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-has-stalled/2ca43742-3056-49b1-a936-16f7f53b8ac0
  5. Update stall

Update stall: Windows 10 update says I need to Manually uninstall MCafee VirusScan Enterprise Edition. I don't have the program, I have gone to their website for help, received this Run Command, "msiexec /x {CE15D1B6-19B6-4D4D-8F43-CF5D2C3356FF} REMOVE=ALL REBOOT=R" Ran it, Says "This...
  6. Windows 10 1903 November update stalled

Windows 10 1903 November update stalled: i7-4790 desktop. Ran Windows Update and Win 10 update KB4524570 stalled at 73%. Restarted and that stalled. After 10 minutes, shut down via computer button, then rebooted. Ran Windows update and all went through fine. First time I've had a problem since update from original...
  7. Windows 1903 Update Stalls at 92%

Windows 1903 Update Stalls at 92%: Hi, I've tried 5 times now to install 1903 and every time it gets through almost all of the process but on the final reboot it stalls at 92%. I've left it overnight but have to force a power down and then it recovers to the previous version. I've updated motherboard bios...
  8. Windows 10 Updates Stalled

Windows 10 Updates Stalled: My wife's HP 2 in 1 has stuck Windows 10 updates. I cannot access the computer right now so I cannot get the exact version and build level but I am pretty sure it is at least 1809. I have seen this behavior before. Updates get downloaded and attempt to install but fail. Then...
  9. Stalled Updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stalled Updates?: That is what it looks like to me on my wife's computer: 1. Before the Feb2018 Cumulative Update even started to download, updates for Malicious Software and Defender Antivirus were shown as waiting to install. 2. Cumulative downloaded, has been on install 100% for at...
  10. Windows 10 updates stalls indefinitely

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 updates stalls indefinitely: I need help!!! Up until September my PC downloaded and installed Windows 10 updates for months and months with no problem. Since then every time I get an update when the systems tries to restart it shuts down then restarts and I get the Blue windows symbol for a few seconds...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. feature update to windows 10 version 1903 error 0x8007007e

2. 1903 update stall

3. windows 10 version 1903 update stalling

4. windows 10 1903 update stall,
  5. windows update 1903 stalls at 99%,
  6. windows update 1903 stalling