Windows 10: windows 10 update and restart take to time is all day. they don't finished.

Discus and support windows 10 update and restart take to time is all day. they don't finished. in Cortana to solve the problem; windows 10 update and restart take to time is all day. they don't finished.... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Hoon Kim HK, Jun 5, 2019.

1. windows 10 update and restart take to time is all day. they don't finished.

windows 10 update and restart take to time is all day. they don't finished.

:)

Hoon Kim HK, Jun 5, 2019

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Use sign-in info to auto finish after Update or Restart in Windows 10

Hello rseiler, windows 10 update and restart take to time is all day. they don't finished. :)

Nope. This will not prevent automatic restarts from Windows Update.

This is only to turn on or off to automatically sign back in to your account after a restart to finish a Windows Update.

For what you're wanting, you might see if either of these below may help:

Brink, Jun 5, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond windows 10 update and restart take to time is all day. they don't finished. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

1. windows 10 update and restart take to time is all day. they don't finished. - Similar Threads - update restart don't

2. Windows don't boot first time of the day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows don't boot first time of the day: Hello there,I have this problem for a few weeks now, my Windows just fail to boot up first time of the day. It's just stuck on the loading screen right before it let's you use the desktop. The solution is turning off the whole PC with the power button on the PC case and...
  3. Windows 10 reboots/restarts multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 reboots/restarts multiple times a day: never had this problem before. Noticed it because after the desktop is idle for a while, I have to sign in to windows because it rebooted for no apparent reason. Never had to sign in after the desktop is idle before, only had to sign in when I shutdown or restarted...
  4. Windows 10 reboots/restarts multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 reboots/restarts multiple times a day: never had this problem before. Noticed it because after the desktop is idle for a while, I have to sign in to windows because it rebooted for no apparent reason. Never had to sign in after the desktop is idle before, only had to sign in when I shutdown or restarted...
  5. Windows 10 reboots/restarts multiple times a day

6. Don't want to finish update of Windows 11 at this time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don't want to finish update of Windows 11 at this time: I downloaded Win 11, and it is ready to finalize installation when I reboot next time. But I decided to postpone using Win 11. How can I keep it from completing the update, and go back to just getting regular Win 10 updates?...
  7. Don't want to finish update of Windows 11 at this time

Don't want to finish update of Windows 11 at this time: I downloaded Win 11, and it is ready to finalize installation when I reboot next time. But I decided to postpone using Win 11. How can I keep it from completing the update, and go back to just getting regular Win 10 updates?...
  8. Why is Windows 2004 update taking all day and still not finished?

Why is Windows 2004 update taking all day and still not finished?: I kicked off the 2004 update this morning - eight hours ago and it's still not done! I think/hope I've reached the last phase where there is a light blue screen that says 'working on updates, don't turn off, this may take a while, your PC will restart...' and it's been here...
  9. Windows 10 update make start and restart take long time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 update make start and restart take long time: Hi, I updated windows 10 from 1909 to 2004 . And office updated from 2016 to 2019 Microsoft office click to run take high cpu and disk and don't stop until I disable that service Then office don't work [ATTACH] And when restart. It takes from 6 to 12 min to open ....
  10. Windows keeps updating again and again... 3-4 times a day and restarting all the time

Windows keeps updating again and again... 3-4 times a day and restarting all the time: Has anyone else been seeing this? See my update history below.. seems like everything fails?[ATTACH]e update to Windows 10, version 1803 x64 2019-05C...