Windows 10: Windows 10 will include new touch gestures

Discus and support Windows 10 will include new touch gestures in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft will include new gestures for controlling Windows 10 for owners of laptops that have precision touchpads. It will also offer some new actions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 will include new touch gestures

Read more: Windows 10 will include new touch gestures for precision touchpads and touchscreens | Windows Central

See also: Touch Gestures for Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

:)

Brink, Mar 17, 2015

2. Windows Touch pad Gestures

Where in Windows 10 did you activated the three finger swipe gestures to open the action centre?

Because, I was only able to do that in Touchpad category using the Precision touch pad:

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/use-new-multi-...

Andre Da Costa, Mar 17, 2015
  3. 3,4 & 5 finger touch screen gesture problem

I am using a 3rd party app for touch gesture such as 3/4/5 finger pinch and swipe gestures on my
    windows 10 home, touch screen mode. The problem I am facing it is that along with the gesture I have set up for using 3rd party app, windows 10 default touch screen gesture for 3/4/5 finger (which is basically same to 2 finger
    gesture of pinch to zoom and swipe to move) also get activated using edge, pdf or any other application, which is quite annoying. I am using a
    passive touch, touch screen which does not support windows pen and ink features like an active touch do.

The thing is why do you need 3/4/5 finger pinch in/out--zoom & swipe in/out-- to navigate gesture for touch screen, when you can do with 2 fingers already. is there a way to disable default windows 10 touch screen gesture (note: touch screen not touch
    pad) for 3,4 and 4 fingers?

Thank you

Mustafa Vohra, Mar 17, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 will include new touch gestures

1. Windows 10 will include new touch gestures - Similar Threads - include touch gestures

2. Windows 10/11 Touch Gesture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10/11 Touch Gesture: Hi Everyone,Just want to ask is there a Powershell or command line to disable the Three- and four-finger touch gestures in Windows? We are creating a script to have this function disabled once Windows finishes the setup so we need to disable it via script. I've searched...
  3. Windows 10/11 Touch Gesture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10/11 Touch Gesture: Hi Everyone,Just want to ask is there a Powershell or command line to disable the Three- and four-finger touch gestures in Windows? We are creating a script to have this function disabled once Windows finishes the setup so we need to disable it via script. I've searched...
  4. Touch Pad Gestures is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch Pad Gestures is not working: I Tried a clean install from windows 7 to windows 10. I installed all driver updates from windows update and I used "Driver easy" application for install all drivers. I enabled all features of my touchpad multi-finger gestures like two-finger scrolling ,three finger press,...
  5. gestures touch pannel

in Windows 10 Customization
    gestures touch pannel: gesture settings disappeared. how to fix it? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gestures-touch-pannel/a79caafb-b539-45aa-b5a7-1f86dc330759
  6. Simulate Touch Gestures with a Mouse?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Simulate Touch Gestures with a Mouse?: Specifically, I'm trying to gain panning in Excel. This feature was removed in 2010 or 2013 based on my reading. However, it supposedly supports panning by finger on a tablet/touch screen device. I am not running one of those devices but I was wondering if it's possible to...
  7. Multi touch gesture touchpad

Multi touch gesture touchpad: I have a multi touch gesture touchpad. Does the number of gestures I use fingers depend on the laptop model? I cannot find how many fingers I can use in the settings....
  8. No Mult-Touch Gestures On Touchpad

No Mult-Touch Gestures On Touchpad: After installing a new motherboard on my Lenovo Y50-70 Touch with Windows 10 Home x64, Windows has decided that my Synaptics touchpad is an Elan touchpad and installed the drivers for it. This stopped all multi-touch gestures but most importantly two-finger scrolling from...
  9. Disable touch gestures?

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable touch gestures?: Hi, I recently bought a convertible laptop-tablet. I noticed that there are some gestures implemented in W10. I want to disable one of the, when you swipe from the left in the screen and the task view comes up. Is that possible? Thanks. 37755
  10. Touch Gestures for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Touch Gestures for Windows 10: How to: Touch Gestures for Windows 10 List of Touch Gestures for Windows 10 You can get around Windows faster with touchscreen or touchpad gestures. A touch gesture is the physical act or motion performed on a touch screen by your finger. This tutorial will provide...