Windows 10 will include new touch gestures

Discus and support Windows 10 will include new touch gestures in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Microsoft will include new gestures for controlling Windows 10 for owners of laptops that have precision touchpads. It will also offer some new actions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Read more: Windows 10 will include new touch gestures for precision touchpads and touchscreens | Windows Central

See also: Touch Gestures for Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

:)

Brink, Mar 18, 2015
  2. Andre Da Costa Win User

Windows Touch pad Gestures

Where in Windows 10 did you activated the three finger swipe gestures to open the action centre?

Because, I was only able to do that in Touchpad category using the Precision touch pad:

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/use-new-multi-...

Andre Da Costa, Mar 18, 2015
  3. Mustafa Vohra Win User
    3,4 & 5 finger touch screen gesture problem

I am using a 3rd party app for touch gesture such as 3/4/5 finger pinch and swipe gestures on my
    windows 10 home, touch screen mode. The problem I am facing it is that along with the gesture I have set up for using 3rd party app, windows 10 default touch screen gesture for 3/4/5 finger (which is basically same to 2 finger
    gesture of pinch to zoom and swipe to move) also get activated using edge, pdf or any other application, which is quite annoying. I am using a
    passive touch, touch screen which does not support windows pen and ink features like an active touch do.

The thing is why do you need 3/4/5 finger pinch in/out--zoom & swipe in/out-- to navigate gesture for touch screen, when you can do with 2 fingers already. is there a way to disable default windows 10 touch screen gesture (note: touch screen not touch
    pad) for 3,4 and 4 fingers?

Thank you

Mustafa Vohra, Mar 18, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 will include new touch gestures

Windows 10 will include new touch gestures - Similar Threads - include touch gestures

1. How to include a picture in WLM Sign in profile ?

in Windows 10 News
    How to include a picture in WLM Sign in profile ?: This computer ( Intel Compute cs125) is a recently installed (repair install) Win 10 Home, ver 1803 build 17134.81 Browser : IE11 default. No 3rd party browser. I am using WLM in all my computers (5 of them.) I have issue on this particular one. Problem : I cannot find way...
  2. Security and Maintenance is somehow included in Devices and Drives

in Windows 10 News
    Security and Maintenance is somehow included in Devices and Drives: Hello everyone. I recently just reinstalled Windows 10 and so far I've been enjoying it, but somehow "Security and Maintenance" just appeared in Devices and Drives in File Explorer, and it's been annoying me. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks. 111922
  3. Weird problem. Wtf is DDMzoom ? (video included) please check it.

in Windows 10 News
    Weird problem. Wtf is DDMzoom ? (video included) please check it.: Weird on fresh windows 10 - YouTube I install windows 1 day ago btw. These are the programs i have installed. W 111675
  4. Contents of folder included in Documents Library not Displayed

in Windows 10 News
    Contents of folder included in Documents Library not Displayed: I'm using Windows 10 on a Dell laptop with a SSD. I'm keeping many files on an external USB hard drive. I had included the external drive's Documents folder in my Documents library. The File Explorer displayed files and folders on both the internal SSD and the external drive...
  5. Updates to Xbox Insider Hub Include New Registration Error Messages

in Windows 10 News
    Updates to Xbox Insider Hub Include New Registration Error Messages: [img] We try to make enrolling for Xbox Insider content as seamless as possible, but occasionally, issues may still occur. Up until now, it been tough to know exactly what’s going on with your registration after clicking the “Join” button, especially when things seem to...
  6. 4 monitor rig which includes 2 touchscreens second touch no touch

in Windows 10 News
    4 monitor rig which includes 2 touchscreens second touch no touch: Hi all I have at present 4No monitors all working ok except for the touch aspect. I can get the touch working on one of the touch screens but not the other. monitor confifuration are [touchscreen][ordinary screen][ordinary screen][touchscreen] basically a touch...
  7. Restart problem not getting past post. I’m not sure. (Video included)

in Windows 10 News
    Restart problem not getting past post. I’m not sure. (Video included): so I’m no tech expert but this just started happening. I don’t know he but it won’t stop this loop of laodimg files then just restarting the computer. This is on windows 10 Video link: [MEDIA] thanks for you help in advance O3ymCpNPOXk 106099
Windows 10 will include new touch gestures solved