Windows 10: Windows 10’s stock Photos app updated for Insiders with improvements

Discus and support Windows 10’s stock Photos app updated for Insiders with improvements in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows Insiders should receive a new update for Microsoft Photos and OneNote applications. Microsoft’s update to Windows 10’s stock Photos app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, May 7, 2019.

1. WinLatest New Member

Windows 10’s stock Photos app updated for Insiders with improvements

Windows Insiders should receive a new update for Microsoft Photos and OneNote applications. Microsoft’s update to Windows 10’s stock Photos app introduces notable improvements, including an improved way to crop photos. The update for OneNote, on the other hand, adds support for dark mode on Windows 10.

Previously, to edit or crop a photo, you would have to access the edit mode in Microsoft Photos app. Photos app required multiple taps to enter the editing feature, you would first have to click on Edit & Create > Edit to access crop, rotate and other customization options.

Windows 10’s stock Photos app updated for Insiders with improvements Old-crop-in-Photos-app.jpg

After today’s update for Microsoft Photos app, it’s now a little faster to crop images. You can now access the crop feature when you’re viewing an image. The crop option appears at the top where you will also see find zoom, delete, favourite and rotate actions.

Windows 10’s stock Photos app updated for Insiders with improvements New-crop-option-in-Photos.jpg

Microsoft Photos 2019.19041.13120.0 also displays a privacy action screen that asks for permission to automatically tag your photos using Microsoft’s intelligence power. If you don’t give permission, Microsoft Photos app would turn off the photos tagging functionality and respect your privacy choice.

Windows 10’s stock Photos app updated for Insiders with improvements Privacy-screen-in-Photos-app.jpg

The update also contains general bug fixes and performance improvements for Windows 10’s Photos app.

You can join the Release Preview Ring or Microsoft Photos Insider program to access all these changes.

The post Windows 10’s stock Photos app updated for Insiders with improvements appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, May 7, 2019

2. Windows 10 photo app?

Hi,

To properly address your concern, we suggest that you submit your feedback on how to improve the new version of Photos app through our Feedback Hub. Refer to the steps below:

• Go to Search or Cortana.
    • Type Windows Feedback.
    • Sign in with your Microsoft account.

We're just here if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Stephanie Sal, May 7, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Insider Preview App Update - Photos App version 16.1128.10010.0

Source: Microsoft Photos app - Windows Store

Windows 10’s stock Photos app updated for Insiders with improvements [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

Brink, May 7, 2019
  4. Windows 10’s stock Photos app updated for Insiders with improvements

WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10/photos

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, May 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10’s stock Photos app updated for Insiders with improvements

1. Windows 10’s stock Photos app updated for Insiders with improvements - Similar Threads - 10’s stock Photos

2. Windows 10's Photos App Is Too Slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10's Photos App Is Too Slow: Hello,For the last week, every time I try to share a picture online it takes forever, like watching paint dry. How can I fix this issue, please?Thanks,Lourdes...
  3. Windows 10's Photos App Is Too Slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10's Photos App Is Too Slow: Hello,For the last week, every time I try to share a picture online it takes forever, like watching paint dry. How can I fix this issue, please?Thanks,Lourdes...
  4. Windows 10’s next update improves Google Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s next update improves Google Chrome: Microsoft Edge has previously struggled to compete with Chrome, but its transition to Chromium have turned it into a more attractive offering and Chrome is also getting better because of Microsoft. After joining the Chromium community, Microsoft now has a reason to make...
  5. Windows 10 lock screen reverts to stock photo

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 lock screen reverts to stock photo: OK, not a question - but I've been looking for an answer to the subject problem for a while, and thanks to another site that I've misplaced, I've found an answer. It may make the good folks at MS crazy that I'm screwing with their programming, but this is the only way I've...
  6. Microsoft’s Your Phone app updated for Insiders with improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s Your Phone app updated for Insiders with improvements: Microsoft is rolling out a new update to its Your Phone app on Windows 10 with some much-needed improvements. The update is being pushed out to Windows Insiders and it should be released to everyone later this month. First and foremost, today’s update for Your Phone app...
  7. Windows 10 Photos app updated with improved image editing interface

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Photos app updated with improved image editing interface: Windows has always had different ways of viewing photos stored in local drives and the experience has got better and modern with Windows 10. The operating system comes with a new built-in Photos app that lets you view, organize and edit the media content. Basically,...
  8. Windows 10’s Photos app updated with a shortcut to Favorites feature

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s Photos app updated with a shortcut to Favorites feature: Microsoft Photos is a feature-rich app and the service is getting better with each update. For example, Microsoft has added a new Favorites option to the Photos app. Today, Microsoft Photos app for Windows 10 is getting a new update with one minor change and other...
  9. Windows 10’s Mail app for Insiders is getting a update with new features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s Mail app for Insiders is getting a update with new features: Microsoft is today rolling out a new update for Windows 10’s Mail app with new features and Improvements. The Mail app has been updated to version 16006.10228.20108.0, brings new features only to Windows insiders for the time being, but in the coming weeks, it should become...
  10. Windows 10’s Mail and Calendar app updated with improvements in the Fast Ring

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s Mail and Calendar app updated with improvements in the Fast Ring: Microsoft today pushed out a new update for its Outlook Mail and Calendar app for Windows 10 PC users. The latest update is available for Insiders enrolled in the Fast Ring, and apparently, it’s not available on Windows 10 Mobile. The latest update comes with one useful...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. favorite pictures

2. windows photos 2019.19041