Windows 10: Windows 1903 overheating issue

Discus and support Windows 1903 overheating issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I updated to windows 1903 about a week ago and my PC has been a bit laggy.(i7 8750h w/ RTX 2060) I didn't care a lot until today, when my CPU started... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Thodoris Efstathiou, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Windows 1903 overheating issue

I updated to windows 1903 about a week ago and my PC has been a bit laggy.(i7 8750h w/ RTX 2060) I didn't care a lot until today, when my CPU started overheating and instead of running at 40-45 degrees Celcius it started running at 60 a normal stuff such as web browsing. Has anybody been noticing this as well? This could be a hardware or software issue I am not sure.

:)

Thodoris Efstathiou, Sep 21, 2019

2. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Sep 21, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 21, 2019
  4. AM4A1 Win User

Windows 1903 overheating issue

Overheating Issue, I Think.

Thanks for the suggestions guys/gals but i don't think i'm ready for a whole new computer, i just wanted to fix the issue of overheating but i am pretty sure that i would be getting a new video card near november but i was also planning to get a macbook for a laptop.

AM4A1, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows 1903 overheating issue

1. Windows 1903 overheating issue - Similar Threads - 1903 overheating issue

2. CPU Overheating and Overusage Issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU Overheating and Overusage Issue.: First of all my specs--AMD Ryzen 5 4650G16 GB DDR4 3200mhzNEVER OVERCLOCKEDSo I built the PC around 8 months ago, from last 1 month I'm facing an issue after a windows 11 update.CPU USAGE--My CPU usage in taskmanager is always 100% when idleEven in safe boot.Most consuming...
  3. Overheating issue in Inspiron 5518

Overheating issue in Inspiron 5518: My Inspiron 5518 model is having an overheating issue during 15-30 mins of casual gaming. The manufacturer has provided several troubleshooting steps ,yet the problem is not solved. I requested them not to update drivers frequently as there may be a software issue causing the...
  4. Regarding the laptop overheating issue

Regarding the laptop overheating issue: Hi!!I have hp pavilion p214dx laptop which is about 6 years old and I ran a cinebench test with a temperature monitor. it goes till 98 celsius at 100% load and when it is at like 50% it will be between 70 and 80. When the system is idle it is above 40. The worst case is the...
  5. Overheating issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Overheating issues: Hello. I have some questions about overheating.Is it normal for laptop to overheat if it does not meet at least the minimum requirements for a game to run.Also what would be the cause to overheat if the laptop meets at least the minimum requirements to run a game.Can someone...
  6. Windows 10 update overheating issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update overheating issue: I have attempted to install the next Windows 10 update numerous times with an overheating issue. Each time I am able to download it but, while it is installing my computer shuts down. When I restart my computer it says my system overheated. My system has installed 1803...
  7. Overheating during update windows 1903

Overheating during update windows 1903: Hello My computer is a Acer aspire v3-571G. It ´s an old model but it ´s useful for my family. The processor is Intel Core i3-3110M. The problem is that I´ve been trying to update it to W10 1903 without success. I downloaded the new update with "Asistente para la...
  8. Laptop overheating after 1903 update

Laptop overheating after 1903 update: Hey. After my Windows 10 updated to 1903 I experience overheating in all games to the point where my laptop simply shuts down. It never happened before 1903 and I've been using this laptop for many, many years. Even when I'm watching YouTube or Twitch the temperatures are...
  9. HELP - Overheating/Shutdown issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP - Overheating/Shutdown issues: Awhile ago my CPU recently started overheating and my computer has been shutting down automatically. Since then I've reset my pc, cleaned the fan , changed the thermal paste and for the most part, restored the hardware settings to its default. Also updated my BIOS but no...
  10. Windows update version 1903 PC overheating and crash

Windows update version 1903 PC overheating and crash: While updating to Windows 1903, Toshiba Satellite repeatedly used it's fan to cool. The update completed and appeared to work ok. But following day slow to start up and after inputting sign-on continously clocked (maybe 10 minutes) then apps appeared in task bar but wouldnt...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1903 issues thermal cutout

2. windows 10 overheating thinkpad 1903

3. heat my pc after update 1903