Windows 10: windows 1903 programs freezes not run

Discus and support windows 1903 programs freezes not run in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have windows 1903 after successful install upgraded from previous version worked flawless but after running some malware software Microsoft edge,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by alim, Jun 11, 2019.

1. alim Win User

windows 1903 programs freezes not run

I have windows 1903 after successful install upgraded from previous version worked flawless but after running some malware software Microsoft edge, windows explorer, and Defender freezes and not open or run properly, could not find way to solve it.

:)

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jun 11, 2019
  4. windows 1903 programs freezes not run

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

windows 1903 programs freezes not run

1. windows 1903 programs freezes not run - Similar Threads - 1903 programs freezes

2. PC freezing when running games or others programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezing when running games or others programs: Hello guys! I got a problem with my pc since months. When I run some games like Minecraft, The Witcher 3 or GTA V, the pc freeze, I have to restart it with the button on the pc. It happens even when I don't launch games even if this mostly happens when I run games. I updated...
  3. PC freezing when running games or others programs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC freezing when running games or others programs: Hello guys! I got a problem with my pc since months. When I run some games like Minecraft, The Witcher 3 or GTA V, the pc freeze, I have to restart it with the button on the pc. It happens even when I don't launch games even if this mostly happens when I run games. I updated...
  4. PC freezing when running games or others programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 1903 is running slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 1903 is running slow: I just installed Windows 10 Home 1903 yesterday and I wasn't having any problems with it then. When I turned my computer on this morning, I noticed it was taking a while to start up. The GUI is laggy and shutting down also takes longer. I have a HP Notebook 14-dk0022wm. This...
  6. 1903: Notepad freezes

1903: Notepad freezes: Just upgraded to 1903. Tried to run Notepad from shortcut and then from .exe in Windows. Freezes and calls home when I try to close it. Other editors (Text Pad, Sciteforautohotkey, Notepad++) work OK. Worked fine in 1809. Help! - Later: can open an existing .txt file with...
  7. 1903: Notepad freezes

in Windows 10 Support
    1903: Notepad freezes: Just upgraded to 1903. Tried to run Notepad from shortcut and then from .exe in Windows. Freezes and calls home when I try to close it. Other editors (Text Pad, Sciteforautohotkey, Notepad++) work OK. Worked fine in 1809. Help! 134356
  8. Atom running Windows 1903

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Atom running Windows 1903: So I managed to install Windows 1903 on my ThinkPad 2 Tablet and all the drivers seem to be working... Why is Microsoft Still blocking Atom from updates... I really like the way it allows you to write, and honestly it works well with my ThinkPad 2 tablet... I have no...
  9. Windows programs not running

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows programs not running: My windows program not running i i experiencing this problem from one year if i wNt to run app i have to run it as admin otherwise app will not start this not happens when i i insta wi dows this starts when i run setup which i i instaed in my previous windows when i start...
  10. Program that runs a program in a window

Program that runs a program in a window: Basically is there a program that will only run other programs in its window? I have a few programs that popup all the time but have poor or wonky support so I'd like to keep them minimized. Autohot key is not working BTW and most command lines are only for the first run not...