Windows 10: windows 1903 sign in screen problem

Discus and support windows 1903 sign in screen problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer updated to 1903, and when it restarted it went to mysign in screen asking for my password or pin number. I put it in and then I got a blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Lhamby614, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Lhamby614 Win User

windows 1903 sign in screen problem

My computer updated to 1903, and when it restarted it went to mysign in screen asking for my password or pin number. I put it in and then I got a blue screen saying my user profile did not load, so I'm not able to get into my computer. It also does'nt have an option now to switch to guest. Trying to contact Microsoft support is extremely difficult, can someone give me some advice as to what I can do?

:)

Lhamby614, Jun 24, 2019

2. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jun 24, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 24, 2019
  4. windows 1903 sign in screen problem

Windows 10 spotlight lock screen wallpaper is not present in sign in screen. Plz. Let me know the remedy

Hi,

It's possible that the option to show a background picture on your sign-in screen is disabled that's why
    Windows Spotlight is not showing there. To provide the best solution to the issue, we'd like to isolate it first by asking a few questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?
    • Which Windows 10 version and build is currently installed on your computer? To check, click the
      Start > Settings > System >
      About

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps below to enable the background picture on your sign-in screen:

• Click Start > Settings.
    • Go to Personalization > Lock Screen.
    • Enable the option under Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen.

We look forward to your response.

Angela Pun, Jun 24, 2019
Thema:

windows 1903 sign in screen problem

1. windows 1903 sign in screen problem - Similar Threads - 1903 sign screen

2. Microsoft Sign In Problem Screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Sign In Problem Screen: Recently I have been getting a screen that says there was a problem signing in. It seems to happen when I am browsing for MS information. I don't have a problem signing into my desktop, or signing into this forum. Could this be a virus ? Following is the screen that...
  3. Windows Update "1903" borking sign in screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update "1903" borking sign in screen: After Windows 10 "1903" update in august, the sign in screen kept flashing around to notifications, sign in box, other places, but never staying long enough to sign in. After Microsoft help to start in safe and restore previous update everything was back to normal. Now it...
  4. Windows 1903 update problems

Windows 1903 update problems: I just installed the 1903 update and noticed that it has made some very noticeable unwanted changes. The Start screen reverted to a menu; I had to set it back to my preference of full screen. But most of the items on there have been removed. THANKS, And now the background...
  5. 1903 Problem

1903 Problem: Initiated update to Win 10 Version 1903 from 1803. It appears to have loaded correctly until a black screen is displayed with a pop up window in the upper left labelled Customized Settings. Placing the cursor in the window yields a spinning blue donut and that's all. It never...
  6. Windows 10 lock/sign in screen blury since upgrade to 1903

Windows 10 lock/sign in screen blury since upgrade to 1903: All 4 of my Windows 10 computers have been just upgraded to version 1903. Since the upgrade all 4 show a blurry background image on the lock/sign in screen. Is this a bug?...
  7. Windows 10 1903 problem

Windows 10 1903 problem: Computer #1 (My PC) Alienware Aurora R8: Problem:Windows 10 1903 Locks up sometime after second Reboot. Specs: CPU:Intel Core i7 8700 (yes I said 8700) RAM:32GB of RAM GPU:NVIDIA GTX 1060 OS:Windows 10 Pro 1809 at this moment cause the problem Computer #2 (My fathers PC)...
  8. Windows 1903 Update problem

Windows 1903 Update problem: hi team, Its been more than a month since the feature update of 1903 came into market . I have a desktop and a laptop. My desktop is currently having 1903 version but my laptop is not having any updates . Recently a couple of days before a got a cumulative update of...
  9. Upgrade windows 10 1903 problem freeze and blue screen

Upgrade windows 10 1903 problem freeze and blue screen: After updating to version 1903 I get only blue screen The freezing system is unusable I have to restart the whole system from the button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-windows-10-1903-problem-freeze-and-blue/b5456cc3-b902-403c-a088-9eb27f0e539d
  10. Create Photo problem for sign in screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Create Photo problem for sign in screen: When I click on the Browse button to find a photo to use for my sign on page, nothing happens. Any suggestions? I've attached a screen shot of the Settings page I am referring to. Browse Button does not work. 35250

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1903 blue screen when switching users

2. boot screen blury after win 10 feature update 1903