Windows 10: WINDOWS 1903 will not activate.....

Discus and support WINDOWS 1903 will not activate..... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Trouble shooter says "We have found a WINDOWS 10 HOME digital license for this device running WINDOWS 10 PRO. To activate using this digital license,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Wuznme, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Wuznme Win User

WINDOWS 1903 will not activate.....

Trouble shooter says "We have found a WINDOWS 10 HOME digital license for this device running WINDOWS 10 PRO.

To activate using this digital license, you need to install WINDOWS 10 HOME.

Yet, when I try to install the HOME version, using the MCT, on the "READY TO INSTALL' page, it has "INSTALLING PRO" and won't allow me to choose not to install.

:)

Wuznme, Jun 9, 2019

2. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jun 9, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 9, 2019
  4. WINDOWS 1903 will not activate.....

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

WINDOWS 1903 will not activate.....

1. WINDOWS 1903 will not activate..... - Similar Threads - 1903 activate

2. Activate Windows appearing and disappearing after Windows update 1903 Continues into 1909

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Windows appearing and disappearing after Windows update 1903 Continues into 1909: Hello. I am running Windows 10 Home update 1909 on an HP Envy 15. Up until Windows update 1903, my Windows had been running fine with no major problems. I have not installed or attempted to install any alternate versions of Windows, using only the copy of Windows 10 Home that...
  3. I can't activate Windows 10 1903

I can't activate Windows 10 1903: Hi, I bought my HP Pavilion 500-030ea in 2013 with Windows 8 pre-installed, and in 2015 I upgraded to Windows 10 while it was free when it first came out. In late 2018, the motherboard stopped working, so I replaced it with a Gigabyte GA-F2A78M-HD2 in mid-2019. The version...
  4. Activation of Windows 10 Pro version 1903

Activation of Windows 10 Pro version 1903: [IMG] Hello, I called the Microsoft community about a Windows 10 Pro operating system activation script version 1903. Please help me install Windows 10 Pro version 1903 last night and it is not activated. I mention that I am a person with severe locomotor disability and I...
  5. Windows activation has failed after 1903 update

Windows activation has failed after 1903 update: Hi I have a Dell PC and it has the built in activation code on the mother board. After the latest update the activation status has changed from activated to activate windows. But whatever I try I can't get it to activate. I have tried the activation troubleshooter and that...
  6. Windows Re-Activation Issue after update to 1903

Windows Re-Activation Issue after update to 1903: Recently my Windows 10 Home was update with version 1903 and after that my windows Activation status is showing as "Windows is not active" Prior to this update I was ok. But now Activation is hanged with an error message 0x80004005. I have tried with the troubleshoot option...
  7. after update of 1903 thereafter can't activate my windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    after update of 1903 thereafter can't activate my windows: after the feature update of windows10 1903 there is a problem with the activation of the windows it is always showing failed to update and activate windows the error code is 0x80004005 and I have tried everything from trouble shooting to manually entering the key still the...
  8. Family activity reporting doesn't work - version 1903

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family activity reporting doesn't work - version 1903: This summer my 2 sons have left for over a month of vacation and they didn't use their computers at all. After they came back home, I noticed that activity reporting no longer works - it shows no information, as if they still haven't used their computers. Once I started...
  9. W10 1903 - wery unresponsive after activating Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    W10 1903 - wery unresponsive after activating Remote Desktop: Hi Bill Gates!!! Some 3 weeks ago, I installed the android remote app on my tablet and connected to my laptop. Went on a holiday and was never able to login to my machine, even tho it worked just fine after the setup process! When activating the RDP on my machine,...
  10. Will setting Active Hours allow me to schedule a restart for 1903?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will setting Active Hours allow me to schedule a restart for 1903?: Hi, all. Tired of going round in circles with Microsoft Support on Twitter, so thought I'd ask here. My mother's laptop has been downloading the 1903 update, but I want to have control over when it installs. I can't set Active Hours, as she doesn't have a typical usage...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. after feature update version 1903 says not activated

2. windows 10 1903 activate by phone

3. windows 1903 not possible activation

4. activating win 1903,
  5. win 10 1903 not activating windows digital license,
  6. windows 1903 activate by phone,
  7. win 10 1903 active key,
  8. how to activate windows 10 1903