Windows 10: Windows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10

Discus and support Windows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi I am running a legit copy of Windows 8.1 Pro and was wondering if anyone has the microsoft link to download the Windows 10 Pro ISO? 16323 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Damien, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Damien Win User

Windows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10

Hi

I am running a legit copy of Windows 8.1 Pro and was wondering if anyone has the microsoft link to download the Windows 10 Pro ISO?

:)

Damien, Aug 14, 2015
  2. DanSchell Win User

Upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Pro

I would like to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 8.1.

Should I upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 8.1 Pro first then upgrade to Windows 10 Pro?

or

Should I upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 then upgrade to Windows 10 Pro?

Pro's and Con's of each route?

Thanks

DanSchell, Aug 14, 2015
  3. Upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Pro

yes

UNITEDNATIONS HOLDINGS, Aug 14, 2015
  4. Martin7R Win User

Martin7R, Aug 14, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Pro

2. cFosSpeed + Perfectdisk + Process Lasso Pro = Bad?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    cFosSpeed + Perfectdisk + Process Lasso Pro = Bad?: Is there anything wrong with this combo? I need to know suggestions about combining these 3 applications. I have the option to exclude applications in all of the programs, but do I need to worry? I feel like I'm suffocating Windows 10 with all of these programs running all...
  3. Group policy is not pushing printers to Surface Pro build 1909

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Group policy is not pushing printers to Surface Pro build 1909: Group policy is not pushing printers to Surface Pro Windows 10 build 1909 1. I have tired to install the printers manually 2. there is a group policy that is setup on the workstation but i'm still not getting the printers 3. Works fine on other computers in the past. 4....
  4. My keyboard on my Surface Pro won't type or is locked. What to do?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My keyboard on my Surface Pro won't type or is locked. What to do?: Locked keyboard or keys don't type. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-on-my-surface-pro-wont-type-or-is/91b9224b-15af-43e9-92b8-d7eb860480ab
  5. Should format my Win10 Home to install Win10 Pro in SSD?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Should format my Win10 Home to install Win10 Pro in SSD?: Currently I installed my win10 in HDD and bought SSD and wanna install it on SSD. Can I keep my files on HDD and delete win10 onHDD or should I reformat my HDD? submitted by /u/farukbigez [link] [comments]...
  6. Revert Main Display to Surface Pro Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Revert Main Display to Surface Pro Screen: About a week or so ago I changed my main display from my Surface Pro 6 screen to a screen attached using HDMI via the Microsoft Surface Dock. Since then I am not able to revert the main display back to the Pro if the external screen is attached. I have the 'extend displays'...
  7. Help downgrading from Windows10 Pro to Windows10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help downgrading from Windows10 Pro to Windows10: I recently changed my hardware and had to reactivate my windows account but no longer had the activation key. So I bought a new key for Windows10 Home and did a clean install with the usb that Microsoft sent. After installation it still says I have Pro. I input the new...
  8. windows 10 Pro upgrade transfer to new pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 Pro upgrade transfer to new pc: Hello, I have a different variant of questions I have seen people ask. I have a new HP that is 1 month old that is getting swapped out for a new one this week. It came with 10 Home and I bought an upgrade and applied it. Now I have the new PC coming this week which will...
  9. Win 10 pro update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 pro update: My Windows 10 home, crashed so I bought a Windows 10 pro stick so I could upgrade. Got upgrade done but now I have the common problem of my second hard drive will not show up in Windows 10 pro. The bios shows the drive. The device manager shows the drive but the disk...
  10. Windows PRO Download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows PRO Download: I purchased and downloaded Windows 10 PRO thinking that it would help with my version 1803 upgrade problems. My computer showed version 1903 for 2 days. Then it reverted to 1803. Was the download from the Microsoft store a waste of money? I don't understand why I can't...