Windows 10: Windows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10

Discus and support Windows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi I am running a legit copy of Windows 8.1 Pro and was wondering if anyone has the microsoft link to download the Windows 10 Pro ISO? 16323 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Damien, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Damien Win User

Windows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10

Hi

I am running a legit copy of Windows 8.1 Pro and was wondering if anyone has the microsoft link to download the Windows 10 Pro ISO?

:)

Damien, Aug 14, 2015
  2. DanSchell Win User

Upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Pro

I would like to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 8.1.

Should I upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 8.1 Pro first then upgrade to Windows 10 Pro?

or

Should I upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 then upgrade to Windows 10 Pro?

Pro's and Con's of each route?

Thanks

DanSchell, Aug 14, 2015
  3. Upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Pro

yes

UNITEDNATIONS HOLDINGS, Aug 14, 2015
  4. Martin7R Win User

Martin7R, Aug 14, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Pro

2. Autolocking Microsoft Pro 9 with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Autolocking Microsoft Pro 9 with Windows 11: I often fall asleep watching movies on my Microsoft Pro 9 with Windows 11. I would like to set a timer such that the laptop auto locks after a preset time. Any app that does this?...
  3. Autolocking Microsoft Pro 9 with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Autolocking Microsoft Pro 9 with Windows 11: I often fall asleep watching movies on my Microsoft Pro 9 with Windows 11. I would like to set a timer such that the laptop auto locks after a preset time. Any app that does this?...
  4. Windows 11 Pro PC crashes every time I use Firefox...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro PC crashes every time I use Firefox...: My Windows 11 Pro PC crashes every time I use Firefox, Chrome or Edge. Windows is totally up to date as are all my drivers. 64 GB RAM, i7 processor. I've totally reset all browsers. I've run Windows troubleshooters, restarted after every change, but I can't get any of the...
  5. Windows 11 Pro PC crashes every time I use Firefox...

Windows 11 Pro PC crashes every time I use Firefox...: My Windows 11 Pro PC crashes every time I use Firefox, Chrome or Edge. Windows is totally up to date as are all my drivers. 64 GB RAM, i7 processor. I've totally reset all browsers. I've run Windows troubleshooters, restarted after every change, but I can't get any of the...
  6. Windows 8 pro activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 8 pro activation: So Lately I boot my old pc to see something and i keep getting the notification to activate the windows with product key and i cannot upgrade it to win 10 or do anything cause of that limitation. I don't know where the key is after all these years so what should i do? TIA...
  7. Windows 8 pro activation

Windows 8 pro activation: So Lately I boot my old pc to see something and i keep getting the notification to activate the windows with product key and i cannot upgrade it to win 10 or do anything cause of that limitation. I don't know where the key is after all these years so what should i do? TIA...
  8. Some features are no longer available on Phone Link after I start using Google Pixel 8 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some features are no longer available on Phone Link after I start using Google Pixel 8 pro: Hello,I used to enjoy some awesome features on Phone Link when I had my old Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. But now after I got a new phone Google Pixel 8 Pro some features are no longer available like:1. Cross-device Copy and Paste.2. Phone Screen Cast.Unfortunately I use these...
  9. Some features are no longer available on Phone Link after I start using Google Pixel 8 pro

Some features are no longer available on Phone Link after I start using Google Pixel 8 pro: Hello,I used to enjoy some awesome features on Phone Link when I had my old Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. But now after I got a new phone Google Pixel 8 Pro some features are no longer available like:1. Cross-device Copy and Paste.2. Phone Screen Cast.Unfortunately I use these...
  10. Windows 11 home or pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 home or pro: I know the Pro version is supposed to be for businesses but should non-business consumers buy it? I am thinking of buying a new computer Lenovo 2023 IdeaCentre 3 Premium All-in-One Business Desktop, 27" FHD Touchscreen Display, Intel Core i7-13620H, 64GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Webcam,...