Windows 10: Windows Accounts

Discus and support Windows Accounts in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am the administrator. Is there a limit on how many guest accounts can be added? Also see my post on "Guest Account Backup". 82912 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by rjordan393, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Windows Accounts

I am the administrator. Is there a limit on how many guest accounts can be added?
    Also see my post on "Guest Account Backup".

:)

rjordan393, Apr 25, 2017
  2. 52736_4 Win User

Settings - Accounts - Email & app accounts

Build 1709

Surface Pro 3 (mine not his) kept asking me to login even though that is HIS email.

He has Outlook 2016 as well as I do.

52736_4, Apr 25, 2017
  3. Erin_WV Win User
    Childrens accounts and email accounts

I want the security and parental controls of the childrens accounts but I do not want them having access to email. How do I set up their accounts without having to create an email for them?

Erin_WV, Apr 25, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

Windows Accounts

There is no longer a built in Guest account in W10 but you can create as many new users as you like and give them the Guest account status. You will have to create a name like Visitor1, visitor2, etc. since you can no longer use the name Guest.

See: Add Guest Account in Windows 10

philc43, Apr 26, 2017
  5. Thanks,
    I made a printout of the above tutorial.

rjordan393, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows Accounts

1. Windows Accounts - Similar Threads - Accounts

2. I downloaded something and it reset my account for a while and when I reset my laptop it...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I downloaded something and it reset my account for a while and when I reset my laptop it...: I downloaded something for a game I loved extremely and then my laptop suddenly reset itself and every file was gone... After a reset the laptop went back to normal... Please explain what is this......
  3. I downloaded something and it reset my account for a while and when I reset my laptop it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I downloaded something and it reset my account for a while and when I reset my laptop it...: I downloaded something for a game I loved extremely and then my laptop suddenly reset itself and every file was gone... After a reset the laptop went back to normal... Please explain what is this......
  4. I downloaded something and it reset my account for a while and when I reset my laptop it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft account that tagged as both family administrator and member was already closed...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft account that tagged as both family administrator and member was already closed...: I was prompted to create a Microsoft account on my laptop but I selected random numbers as my birthday so the system tagged me as a family member. The same email address was also registered as the administrator. I have since closed said account but on my device, I still can't...
  6. Microsoft account that tagged as both family administrator and member was already closed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account that tagged as both family administrator and member was already closed...: I was prompted to create a Microsoft account on my laptop but I selected random numbers as my birthday so the system tagged me as a family member. The same email address was also registered as the administrator. I have since closed said account but on my device, I still can't...
  7. Microsoft account that tagged as both family administrator and member was already closed...

8. How to change my account name main folde?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change my account name main folde?: Dear all,How do I change my folder name? C:\Users\<name>I tried changing in my microsoft account name and it didnt reflect in my folder.Even right clicking do not have such options.Please help me :...
  9. How to change my account name main folde?

How to change my account name main folde?: Dear all,How do I change my folder name? C:\Users\<name>I tried changing in my microsoft account name and it didnt reflect in my folder.Even right clicking do not have such options.Please help me :...
  10. How to change my account name main folde?

in Windows 10 Customization