Windows 10: Windows Apps folder

Discus and support Windows Apps folder in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I can't open the Windows Apps folder, where are all the apps I downloaded from the Microsoft Store. I will appreciate any help on the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by arrow4996, Apr 10, 2020.

1. arrow4996 Win User

Windows Apps folder

Hello,

I can't open the Windows Apps folder, where are all the apps I downloaded from the Microsoft Store.

I will appreciate any help on the subject.

Thanks in advance, Erez

:)

arrow4996, Apr 10, 2020
  2. NdMk2o1o Win User

Split Steam app folder between 2 HDD?

As the title suggests I want to find out if there's a way I can split my steam app folder on to 2 drives, specifically an SSD that I will be putting my OS and most used games and apps and a regular HDD for everything else?

NdMk2o1o, Apr 10, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Apr 10, 2020
  4. Anusha Win User

Windows Apps folder

C windows installer folder - Delete?

He can do symbolic link redirection and move the files in it to a different location. *Wink Windows Apps folder ;)
    Better try it out in a virtual of first. Just a suggestion.

Like:
    First move everything in c:\windows\installer to d:\installercache
    Then delete c:\windows\installer folder
    Then type this in command mode as admin
    mklink /d c:\windows\installer d:\installercache

Removing those installer files is a bad idea. it might prevent you from updating or uninstalling apps.

Anusha, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

Windows Apps folder

1. Windows Apps folder - Similar Threads - Apps folder

2. why cant i open windows apps folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why cant i open windows apps folder: when I open the windows apps folder an error pops up saying:you dont currently have permission to access this folderclick continue to permanently get access to this foldercontinue cancelI am a administrator on my pc and idk how to send imagesPls help...
  3. why cant i open windows apps folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i open windows apps folder: when I open the windows apps folder an error pops up saying:you dont currently have permission to access this folderclick continue to permanently get access to this foldercontinue cancelI am a administrator on my pc and idk how to send imagesPls help...
  4. why cant i open windows apps folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is there a way to point the Xbox app to a windowsapp folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to point the Xbox app to a windowsapp folder?: I am having an issue with my windowsapps folders. I have 5 drives in total. One is an M.2. ssd that I use as my boot drive, a mostly unused sata ssd, and 3 high capacity Hdds that I use almost exclusively as storage for games. The 3 Hdds have migrated from previous builds,...
  6. Is there a way to point the Xbox app to a windowsapp folder?

Is there a way to point the Xbox app to a windowsapp folder?: I am having an issue with my windowsapps folders. I have 5 drives in total. One is an M.2. ssd that I use as my boot drive, a mostly unused sata ssd, and 3 high capacity Hdds that I use almost exclusively as storage for games. The 3 Hdds have migrated from previous builds,...
  7. I want to backup app data roaming folder without booting up in windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to backup app data roaming folder without booting up in windows: I am stuck in an blue screen and restart loop, unable to boot my windows , ive tried everything. Now hp support has reccomended me to reinstall windows but i want to backup my app data roaming folder which is not accessible through troubleshoot>cmd prompt>notepad...
  8. I want to backup app data roaming folder without booting up in windows

I want to backup app data roaming folder without booting up in windows: I am stuck in an blue screen and restart loop, unable to boot my windows , ive tried everything. Now hp support has reccomended me to reinstall windows but i want to backup my app data roaming folder which is not accessible through troubleshoot>cmd prompt>notepad...
  9. Why are some photos in my onedrive pictures folder not showing in the photos app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are some photos in my onedrive pictures folder not showing in the photos app?: Many of the photo files stored within the pictures folder on onedrive do not show up in the photos section.This seemed to occur after I got a new phone...
  10. Why are some photos in my onedrive pictures folder not showing in the photos app?

Why are some photos in my onedrive pictures folder not showing in the photos app?: Many of the photo files stored within the pictures folder on onedrive do not show up in the photos section.This seemed to occur after I got a new phone...