Windows 10: Windows couldn't load correctly blue screen on startup

Discus and support Windows couldn't load correctly blue screen on startup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Almost every time I start my computer I get the "windows couldn't load properly" blue screen message. I have the option to repair, continue, or to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dannybull72, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Windows couldn't load correctly blue screen on startup

Almost every time I start my computer I get the "windows couldn't load properly" blue screen message. I have the option to repair, continue, or to restart. When i restart the computer loads up fine. The computer is a dell xps 15, which is brand new and has no other issues thus far. Any ideas/help would be much appreciated.

:)

dannybull72, Sep 18, 2017

2. blue screen

After updates on 9/26/16 a blue screen keeps saying windows couldn't load correctly

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Becky Wiley, Sep 18, 2017
  3. Jmcewan Win User
    Windows 10 creator update automatic repair keeps cycling

After installing the Creators update yesterday, i came in this morning to a blue screen with the Automatic Repair Windows couldn't load correctly message. Option are restore or cancel. Tried restore but after a period of time and several automatic restarts,
    i'm back to the same screen. What now. This is very disturbing.

Jmcewan, Sep 18, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Windows couldn't load correctly blue screen on startup

Hi, have you tried turning off Fast start-up in Windows?
    Turn On or Off Fast Startup in Windows 10 Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials

These checks should be redundant as the PC is new.. nonetheless:
    1. First check your disk:
    Download and run Hard Disk Sentinel (trial) and make sure all disks are reported as good.
    If not, do not continue, and post back .

2. Now check your file system:

From an admin command or powershell prompt
    [Windows key + X, click command prompt (admin)]
    chkdsk C: /F
    Your PC will need to restart.
    Post back the result, which you can get after a restart as follows:
    Read Chkdsk Log in Event Viewer in Windows 10 Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials
    or
    How to read Event Viewer log for Chkdsk in Windows 10 [Tip] | Reviews, news, tips, and tricks | dotTechdotTech
    or
    How do I see the results of a CHKDSK that ran on boot? - Ask Leo!
    Make sure the result is clear or fixed

dalchina, Sep 18, 2017
Thema:

Windows couldn't load correctly blue screen on startup

1. Windows couldn't load correctly blue screen on startup - Similar Threads - couldn't load correctly

2. Computer Startup - Black Screen with Blue Loading circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Startup - Black Screen with Blue Loading circle: 2 days ago I was playing Arma 3 when suddenly the game crashed, shortly after the entire computer crashed and showed one of the many infamous “blue screens”. My computer has been regularly blue screening and I have yet to find the reason as to why. My computer then went to...
  3. Slow startup & login screen loading

Slow startup & login screen loading: Hi there, how do i fix slow startup and slow login screen loading? and it's also takes a long time to load everything after login. PC model: HP 250 G6 Notebook PC...
  4. Windows did not load correctly.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows did not load correctly.: I have been running Windows 10 since the upgrade came out... a year ago maybe? No issues. Today, running a game, the commuter shut down. When rebooting I get a blue screen telling me Windows did not load correctly. All repair options failed. So, I thought my hard drive...
  5. Startup errors and blue screens

Startup errors and blue screens: I recently updated my Windows 10 Home computer to the latest version of Windows 10, and now all I get is blue screens and error code 0xc0000001. I can load up my computer without having to see that. I f anyone from MS has any answers, I would appreciate it. I have been having...
  6. PC Blue loading screen stuck

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC Blue loading screen stuck: This is how it happened: So the PIN option was gone since last week so I tried to find a solution. I found a tutorial that says I have to delete files from NGC folder. After I deleted it, I tried to change my PIN but now the sign-in options thing is not loading. So I decided...
  7. Windows 10 Blue Screening on Startup

Windows 10 Blue Screening on Startup: Every time I attempt to start my MSI laptop up it blue screens, when it restarts windows does their automatic repair but always gets stuck on it (the little dots don't move). Someone suggested to use the Windows 10 installation media to boot my PC from my USB but most...
  8. Windows 10 not loading (blue screen of death)

Windows 10 not loading (blue screen of death): Hi, my Windows 10 Asus (all in one PC) does not load anymore and ends up on the blue screen of death. I have tried all the default options (system restore etc) but they don't work. I even tried copying the regback files to both X:\ and C:\Config folders but this did not work....
  9. "Windows didn't load correctly" on every startup.

"Windows didn't load correctly" on every startup.: My computer tells me that windows didn't load correctly on every startup, even after using the recovery tool to launch on a backup. I go through the process of loading a backup from a few days ago, re-installing the apps I want to use, and then when the computer is turned off...
  10. Infinite Flashing Blue Screen on Startup

Infinite Flashing Blue Screen on Startup: Hi all, I couldn't find anyone having a similar problem and my computer is currently unusable, so I thought I would give this a try. I built a computer a few months ago using: A Gigabyte Z97X Gaming G1 Motherboard An Intel i7 4790K CPU 16 GB DDR4 Patriot Memory sticks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows couldnt close properly

2. windows couldnt load correctly

3. windows couldnt load properly