Windows 10: Windows couldn't load correctly blue screen on startup

Discus and support Windows couldn't load correctly blue screen on startup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Almost every time I start my computer I get the "windows couldn't load properly" blue screen message. I have the option to repair, continue, or to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dannybull72, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Windows couldn't load correctly blue screen on startup

Almost every time I start my computer I get the "windows couldn't load properly" blue screen message. I have the option to repair, continue, or to restart. When i restart the computer loads up fine. The computer is a dell xps 15, which is brand new and has no other issues thus far. Any ideas/help would be much appreciated.

:)

dannybull72, Sep 18, 2017

2. blue screen

After updates on 9/26/16 a blue screen keeps saying windows couldn't load correctly

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Becky Wiley, Sep 18, 2017
  3. Jmcewan Win User
    Windows 10 creator update automatic repair keeps cycling

After installing the Creators update yesterday, i came in this morning to a blue screen with the Automatic Repair Windows couldn't load correctly message. Option are restore or cancel. Tried restore but after a period of time and several automatic restarts,
    i'm back to the same screen. What now. This is very disturbing.

Jmcewan, Sep 18, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Windows couldn't load correctly blue screen on startup

Hi, have you tried turning off Fast start-up in Windows?
    Turn On or Off Fast Startup in Windows 10 Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials

These checks should be redundant as the PC is new.. nonetheless:
    1. First check your disk:
    Download and run Hard Disk Sentinel (trial) and make sure all disks are reported as good.
    If not, do not continue, and post back .

2. Now check your file system:

From an admin command or powershell prompt
    [Windows key + X, click command prompt (admin)]
    chkdsk C: /F
    Your PC will need to restart.
    Post back the result, which you can get after a restart as follows:
    Read Chkdsk Log in Event Viewer in Windows 10 Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials
    or
    How to read Event Viewer log for Chkdsk in Windows 10 [Tip] | Reviews, news, tips, and tricks | dotTechdotTech
    or
    How do I see the results of a CHKDSK that ran on boot? - Ask Leo!
    Make sure the result is clear or fixed

dalchina, Sep 18, 2017
Thema:

Windows couldn't load correctly blue screen on startup

1. Windows couldn't load correctly blue screen on startup - Similar Threads - couldn't load correctly

2. getting the blue screen windows didn't load correctly WHY?!?!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    getting the blue screen windows didn't load correctly WHY?!?!!: For the last week I've been getting this screen - I restart and all seems to be OK but seems on a newer computer this should not be happening. Is there a fix for this?...
  3. getting the blue screen windows didn't load correctly WHY?!?!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    getting the blue screen windows didn't load correctly WHY?!?!!: For the last week I've been getting this screen - I restart and all seems to be OK but seems on a newer computer this should not be happening. Is there a fix for this?...
  4. Windows 11 - Looks like windows didn't load correctly - Blue Screen

Windows 11 - Looks like windows didn't load correctly - Blue Screen: I have had the Recover Blue Screen attached. It comes up regularly. I usually just restart the computer as can't be bothered looking in to the other options.Windows 11 is installed and Microsoft 365 Office installedWhen I go into APPS it has OneNote for Windows 10 so unsure...
  5. Frequent Blue screens. Windows did not load correctly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent Blue screens. Windows did not load correctly.: Hello, I have a new computer that I have purchased for school purposes. However it is frequently crashing and telling me that windows did not load correctly. How can I figure out what is causing this and how to correct this problem. I am having trouble getting my assignments...
  6. Frequent Blue screens. Windows did not load correctly.

Frequent Blue screens. Windows did not load correctly.: Hello, I have a new computer that I have purchased for school purposes. However it is frequently crashing and telling me that windows did not load correctly. How can I figure out what is causing this and how to correct this problem. I am having trouble getting my assignments...
  7. Stuck on blue screen "windows didn't load correctly"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on blue screen "windows didn't load correctly": So my PC stopped working and shows me a blue screen, then it restarts and shows me a blue screen with "windows didn't load correctly" and asks me to chose between " restore" and "cancel, but the problem is that my keyboard and mouse aren't responding so i am stuck at this...
  8. Recovery mode, windows couldn't load correctly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recovery mode, windows couldn't load correctly: So two days ago I was playing cyberpunk on my pc, I turned it off for the night and went to sleep, nothing different than normal. The next day I wake up and I turn on my pc to work and suddenly my pc like boots again and again until it get to recovery mode and it says...
  9. Computer Startup - Black Screen with Blue Loading circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Startup - Black Screen with Blue Loading circle: 2 days ago I was playing Arma 3 when suddenly the game crashed, shortly after the entire computer crashed and showed one of the many infamous “blue screens”. My computer has been regularly blue screening and I have yet to find the reason as to why. My computer then went to...
  10. "Windows didn't load correctly" on every startup.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Windows didn't load correctly" on every startup.: My computer tells me that windows didn't load correctly on every startup, even after using the recovery tool to launch on a backup. I go through the process of loading a backup from a few days ago, re-installing the apps I want to use, and then when the computer is turned off...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows couldn´t load correctly

2. windows couldnt close properly

3. windows couldnt load correctly

4. windows couldnt load properly