Windows 10: Windows creation media file

Discus and support Windows creation media file in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; HI, I have a problem to download the media creation file of window 10 1909 in my USB. But when I select one of the window 10 x64orx86 version.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MuhammadTabish1, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Windows creation media file

HI,

I have a problem to download the media creation file of window 10 1909 in my USB. But when I select one of the window 10 x64orx86 version. Then, after that, no options show the select the USB or C: Drive to install window. And the message show that you have low storage in C Drive. How can I create media installation in USB?

:)

MuhammadTabish1, Dec 10, 2019

2. creation of windows 10 media

Hi Jithesh,

You might face this issue if the downloaded setup file is corrupted.

• Did you try to download the setup again?
    • Did you try to upgrade through Windows Update?

First, I would suggest you to try updating through Windows Update and check if you are able to upgrade to Windows 10. If you are unable to upgrade through Windows Update, then I would suggest you to download the Windows 10 ISO again and save it locally
    on the desktop and then try to run the upgrade.

Media creation tool

Windows 10 herunterladen

Let us know the results.

Rohit Siddegowda, Dec 10, 2019
  3. Windows Media Creation Tool Error 0x80070079-0xA001A

Your USB thumb drive needs to be at least 8 GBs.

The error code 0x80070079-0xA001A means that the tool doesn't have permission for it to run. For us to assist you, we suggest that you
    follow the simple steps listed below:

• Right-click on the Media Creation Tool.exe.

• Press Properties.

• Click on General.

• At the bottom, click on Unblock.

• Press Apply, and then OK.
    Let us know how it goes and if you need further assistance, feel free to post back.

You can also download the ISO first using the Media Creation Tool, then create a bootable copy. Yes, you can use it to perform clean install.

If Windows 10 was already installed and activated on your system, just proceed to perform a direct clean install as described in the following articles.

Step 1: How
    to download official Windows 10 ISO files

Step 2:

Andre Da Costa, Dec 10, 2019
  4. Bree Win User

Windows creation media file

Installation media boots to command prompt

I've just booted from known working install media to see exactly what it does when booting. The sequence of events is...

1. Windows logo on a black screen
    2. circling dots appear beneath the logo
    3. light blue 'Please wait' screen with circling dots
    4. a command prompt window (very briefly)
    5. the initial Setup page appears

Do you see steps 1-3? If so, it appears you have stopped at step 4, suggesting that something on the disc cannot be read.

Does the disc boot properly in another machine? If so, try cleaning the laptop's drive lens then try booting from the disc again.

If not, make new install media with Microsoft's Media Creation Tool, either as a bootable USB, on an ISO that you can burn to another disc. At Step 8 in Option One of this tutorial you can choose between making a USB or an ISO.

Download Windows 10 ISO File

Thema:

Windows creation media file

1. Windows creation media file - Similar Threads - creation media file

2. windows media creation tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows media creation tool: i used the windows media creation tool to reinstall windows to my pc. i need to restore the origonal storage space to the external hard drive i used . how do i do that?...
  3. windows media creation tool

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows media creation tool: i used the windows media creation tool to reinstall windows to my pc. i need to restore the origonal storage space to the external hard drive i used . how do i do that?...
  4. Windows Media Creation Tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Media Creation Tool: If on october 2025, service ended, can i update using media creation tool? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-creation-tool/7176cd5e-a7a3-4fb4-a640-6dcf976e1ecd
  5. Media Creation for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media Creation for Windows 10: How du I install from USB? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-creation-for-windows-10/7156bd3d-1c34-46d6-ae9b-e1375070aa49
  6. Windows Media Creation Tool

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Media Creation Tool: So ive been trying to run the windows creation tool from two different devices and also used a couple of pendrives all have 16gb space in then and have been formatted to NTFS but i always encounter the error "There was a problem running this tool" with the error code...
  7. Windows Media Creation Tool

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Media Creation Tool: Hope this is the right place to ask for tips on this. Can I run windows media creation tool to make a bootable flash drive, then email the exact files that are on it to a friend who only has a mac? He will then format his flash drive to exFat and put the files I sent him on...
  8. Media Creation

Media Creation: Hi, I would like to find out if is it safe to create a media installation disc such as USB installation due to issues with windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-creation/846b62ed-0129-4304-8229-833d502a109f
  9. Media creation tools for windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Media creation tools for windows: Hello, to draw your attention, recently, in fact, a few months ago, Microsoft had so-called upgrade the media creation which was very useful to create a a clean copy of Windows 10, whether an upgrade or ISO download and at that, there was a pretty good option which...
  10. Windows media creation tool

Windows media creation tool: When i have installed windows onto a USB, can i put addition folders onto the usb? or can i only have windows in there. Because i want to backup some files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-creation-tool/47e25f00-d085-438a-b3a3-e5f135b629a7