Windows 10: Windows Defender and the entire Security system in win10 1909 is not working at all

Discus and support Windows Defender and the entire Security system in win10 1909 is not working at all in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Windows security goes blank all the time with no any options. It should have shown the device health, virus protection and all here [ATTACH] When I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Sameer Kattel, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Windows Defender and the entire Security system in win10 1909 is not working at all

Windows security goes blank all the time with no any options. It should have shown the device health, virus protection and all here

Windows Defender and the entire Security system in win10 1909  is not working at all 09308ae6-fa12-4a9f-b3d1-a53e10013c25?upload=true.png

When I go to the setting and click the manage providers in security provider .. it says there is no any provider for antivirus and all... which should have been Windows Defender Antivirus

Windows Defender and the entire Security system in win10 1909  is not working at all 34de831a-2c32-4053-a6fa-1cc61692f253?upload=true.jpg

I cannot perform any scan and when I click in the protection history the window stops responding ... also see the blanks in the side... it has no menu items...

Windows Defender and the entire Security system in win10 1909  is not working at all 40a9bd13-7441-4c64-9ad0-21fd2dfca4e2?upload=true.png

I tried all the steps in this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/problems-starting-windows-defender-in-windows/808253bb-db89-4db9-a4e5-1c91a86489e9 link as suggested but could not solve my problem... I also installed malwarebytes and scanned for the malware and removed them......nothing seems to be working in the security part....please help..

system detail:

OS build: 18363.476

Device: Dell inspiron 7373

:)

Sameer Kattel, Nov 20, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Nov 20, 2019
  3. "Attestation" A new feature coming to Windows Defender in Windows 10

Tech Republic - Upcoming Windows Defender feature will tell you when security fails
    This seems very promising. Microsoft is in the unique position to know what Windows should look like, even before Windows Update pushes out new changes. As long as MS can properly sync WD with WU changes AND this new features does not make any "noticeable" hit on system performance/resources, all without any false positives, this should be a big step forward for consumer security, and a blow to the bad guys - always a good thing.

Of course, there will likely be some hiccups the Windows/Microsoft/Windows Defender bashers will surely pounce on - regardless how extensive the Beta process is. But hopefully open and unbiased minds will prevail. After all, the goal is to stop the bad guys and if this gets us closer to that, that's a very good thing.

For more detailed information, see Introducing Windows Defender System Guard runtime attestation)

Bill_Bright, Nov 20, 2019
  4. Windows Defender and the entire Security system in win10 1909 is not working at all

Windows Defender Security Center Won't Stay Open

Thanks @Hydrate! Followed Step 3 of Option 2 and rebooted ... problem solved!

I'll keep an eye on it for the next couple of days and if all stays good, I will mark this thread closed.

elprice7345, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

Windows Defender and the entire Security system in win10 1909 is not working at all

1. Windows Defender and the entire Security system in win10 1909 is not working at all - Similar Threads - Defender entire Security

2. Window Defender Security System

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Window Defender Security System: I’m having problems with the ‘Virus & threat protection’ it doesn’t show up, everytime I click it it just says Page Not Available, I tried doing that thing on Computer Configuration but the problem is Window Defender Security Center is also not found there since I’m not using...
  3. Windows Defender and all security related stuff does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender and all security related stuff does not work: My PC is just part off a botnet or something where all my security is shut off and security stuff cannot be turned on no matter what. And I love these i must contact the ADMIN stuff. Who is the ADMIN to all my personal info and any related security stuff I cant even get my...
  4. Windows Defender and all security related stuff does not work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Defender and all security related stuff does not work: My PC is just part off a botnet or something where all my security is shut off and security stuff cannot be turned on no matter what. And I love these i must contact the ADMIN stuff. Who is the ADMIN to all my personal info and any related security stuff I cant even get my...
  5. Windows Defender and all security related stuff does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Windows Defender Not Working at all

Windows Defender Not Working at all: I got on my computer one day and the day before Windows Defender was working and then when I logged on the next day it was gone. It wasn't in show hidden icons or anything so I go into windows security via windows search and I get a screen that only has the words "Security at...
  7. Defender 4K security system

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Defender 4K security system: I have a Defender 4K security system that I love. Setup and use on Android phone is great. I would like to be able to view the cameras from home on my windows 10pc, but Defender says it can't work. Why? Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. This is the 4K not...
  8. Problem with Security Settings not sure Windows Defender is working at all

Problem with Security Settings not sure Windows Defender is working at all: Hi. I was trying to manually scan an .exe file yesterday and couldn't find the Windows Defender scan-option when right clicking.. this prompted me to go into Windows Security and here I found out Real-time protection to be turned off and grayed out. Things did not behave...
  9. Windows Defender Antivirus in Win10 is not working

Windows Defender Antivirus in Win10 is not working: My windows defender antivirus cannot perform scan... it is giving an error and then it will turn off automatically. The problem is I can not turn it back on... it is giving a message that IT Administrator permission is required... I did a lot of trouble-shooting based on...
  10. ALL icons missing...from entire system...!

in Windows 10 Support
    ALL icons missing...from entire system...!: 2 days ago, I was trying to load up some vacation pics from a Cd from the DVD drive when phone rang. After returning to the 'puter, the DVD was buzzing around all over and not stopping with the screen going black. I shut everything down, retrieved the CD, and rebooted to home...