Windows 10: Windows defender saying that my program is a virus

Discus and support Windows defender saying that my program is a virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, i want to publish my program to friends or more and for they will can download the program they need to turn off windows defender how can i remove... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by morad_412, Dec 7, 2018.

1. morad_412 Win User

Windows defender saying that my program is a virus

Hi, i want to publish my program to friends or more and for they will can download the program they need to turn off windows defender how can i remove this or do code or something that will download like a regular prgoram.

:)

morad_412, Dec 7, 2018
  2. Phusius Win User

Windows Defender has a red X and says service has stopped, please help

I am on Windows 8, and control panel security says Windows Defender is my anti virus and firewall.

Phusius, Dec 7, 2018
  3. Le Boule Win User
    Windows Defender: Virus & thread protection

There are multiple possible solutions to the issue you have described listed in my previous post...you'll need to do some reading and see what you think may be applicable. If you try one solution and that doesn't work I suggest you try another. Did you
    try option two as suggested in Turn On or Off Windows Defender in Windows 10

Go to Security and Maintenance, look in 'Security' and see what program is listed under Virus Protection. Windows Defender will not be enabled and functioning properly if there is a program other than Windows Defender listed.

And you are sure there are no remnants of another AV program that need to be removed?

If you can't fix it then your best option may be to install a third party antivirus program.

Or you can obtain Premium Support (that means it may or may not be free) from https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/

Good luck...

Le Boule, Dec 7, 2018
  4. Windows defender saying that my program is a virus

Windows 10 Defender - How to make it default to task bar?

Using Windows 10 and currently I am using Defender for anti virus. For whatever reason Windows Defender does not show up in the task bar unless I search for the program or right click and scan a file/folder. Is there a way to force Defender to show up in the task bar at start up?

Flogger23m, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

Windows defender saying that my program is a virus

1. Windows defender saying that my program is a virus - Similar Threads - defender saying program

2. Windows Defender say my own .vmdk file is a virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender say my own .vmdk file is a virus: My self-created .vmdk file from VMWare was classified as dangerous by Windows Defender today."This program is dangerous. It records user passwords""Password stealing program"And now Windows has delete my vmdk File and my VM Disk is deletet.Thanks Microsoft you are so...
  3. Windows Defender say my own .vmdk file is a virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender say my own .vmdk file is a virus: My self-created .vmdk file from VMWare was classified as dangerous by Windows Defender today."This program is dangerous. It records user passwords""Password stealing program"And now Windows has delete my vmdk File and my VM Disk is deletet.Thanks Microsoft you are so...
  4. Windows Defender say my own .vmdk file is a virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows Defender Not My Anti-Virus Program

Windows Defender Not My Anti-Virus Program: Windows 10 Ver. 20H2 For a long time I have believed I was using Windows Defender as my anti-virus program. However, since I also run Malwarebytes with real time protection enabled apparently it is my anti-virus protection program. I have learned since I am using that...
  6. Window defender says my code is a virus.

Window defender says my code is a virus.: #include <stdio.h> int mainvoid { printf"Hello world \n"; return 0; } https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-defender-says-my-code-is-a-virus/52c9e2da-5b3f-40e5-9ec5-1464c2b7533e
  7. Window defender says my code contains a virus.

Window defender says my code contains a virus.: #include <stdio.h> int mainvoid { printf"Hello world \n"; return 0; } https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-defender-says-my-code-contains-a-virus/52c9e2da-5b3f-40e5-9ec5-1464c2b7533e
  8. windows defender anti virus program

windows defender anti virus program: options are all greyed out, real time protection cannot be turned on how do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-anti-virus-program/13538fbe-cb7e-4b24-9ce8-37f3e4a6eeac
  9. Windows Defender says everything I download is a virus

Windows Defender says everything I download is a virus: So, I don't know when this really started but it began in 2020 I think. Whenever I download a file from the internet whether its custom content for my games or images my laptop windows defender scans and automatically says everything is a virus and deletes it. I purchased a...
  10. Turning on Defender anti-virus programs.

Turning on Defender anti-virus programs.: Yesterday I turned on my Laptop and noticed an issue with my Windows Anti-Virus. Defender was not on to protect me from a virus or other threats. In YELLOW type, under Virus & threat protection: it states your Virus & threat protection is managed by my organization. Where is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows defender wont install my new program because it says it has a virus

2. virous and protection by organization fix it but keeps going back to organization

3. windows defender says virus i want to still run the program