Windows 10: Windows Defender Threat Details not working

Discus and support Windows Defender Threat Details not working in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I recently ran a full system scan, and when it finished, I clicked on see threat details, and nothing happened. It shows that I clicked on it,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DoubtingFox9387, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Windows Defender Threat Details not working

Hello,
    I recently ran a full system scan, and when it finished, I clicked on see threat details, and nothing happened. It shows that I clicked on it, but it doesn't change the page, pull anything up, nothing. I am fully updated, as well as I restarted the computer before I ran the scan. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

DoubtingFox9387, Oct 18, 2018
  2. Try3 Win User

Windows defender false positive - forced to allow threat

Windows defender has started to identify C:\Windows\System32\mshta.exe as a threat [normally reported as a Trojan Powessere.G]. I use mshta.exe to run an hta custom MsgBox - I have been hoping to keep using my current CustomMsgBox tool [batch file calling a vbs-hta file] until later this year when I hope to have had enough time to replace it with a PowerShell alternative.

Windows defender's notification lets me "allow the threat" but that seems to me to be a bigger security hole than is necessary - it will now ignore a potentially real intrusion when all I want to run is a genuine Windows component. My immediate problem is fixed but I would prefer to fix the false positive using the exclusions list.

I cleared the 'Allowed threats history' so I could use the exclusions list instead. I added C:\Windows\System32\mshta.exe to the file exclusions list and I checked that it had taken properly by checking the exclusions list both in the UI & in the Registry. But the exclusion made no difference, it continued to detect and block the exe.

I have repeated the attempt several times [by clearing the allowed threats list & exclusions list beforehand] and the results are the same every time
    - allowing the threat works,
    - using the exclusions list has no effect.

I studied the relevant tutorial but have not spotted an error in what I have been doing - Add or Remove Windows Defender Exclusions

Does anybody with experience of using the exclusions list to counter false positives have any suggestions for me?

Denis

3. Windows Defender Detect threat Trojan:Win32/Pynamer.B!ac

Hi.

I encounter that my PC always have notification of Windows Defender that my PC have a threat, this is Trojan:Win32/Pynamer.B!ac.

It will happen ALWAYS when i open my PC. It always appear on my notification, but after 10secs it will quarantine this threat.

How to remove this notification/virus on my PC.

I already Scan my PC using of the following:

• Malwarebytes
    • Malwarebytes Adwcleaner

Hope you will help me guys.

Thankyou.

Cedrick Acuario, Oct 18, 2018
  4. Windows Defender Threat Details not working

Windows Defender is missing Restore Button for Quarantined Threats

It wasn't listed under "Quarantined Threats", but was listed in "See full history" as quarantined. It has been about 2 hours
    and now it is listed under "Quarantined Threats" which now shows the Restore or Delete options. Something must be causing
    a delay in listing the quarantined file under "Quarantined Threats" after they have been found and quarantined by Defender.

Crawdaddy1999, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

Windows Defender Threat Details not working

1. Windows Defender Threat Details not working - Similar Threads - Defender Threat Details

2. windows defender not removing threat

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows defender not removing threat: today windows defender has found a threat with high severity, i clicked on the remove option and clicked "start action", nothing happened; i also tried running some quick scans and a full scan, still nothing. Also tried restarting my laptop but the threat is still...
  3. Windows defender threat

Windows defender threat: This excludeproc.d appears all the time and keeps coming back. How do I remove it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-threat/dc5f1201-3b62-45bf-b581-7b994a0143a5
  4. Found Threats in Windows Defender

Found Threats in Windows Defender: My windows defender found 4 threats after a full scan and I don't know what to do so I Quick scan it and it said no threats found is this normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/found-threats-in-windows-defender/b5832adb-1f92-4d2b-90ec-b702e70f2691
  5. current threats windows defender

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    current threats windows defender: [ATTACH] HI guys, At one tutorial on youtube I saw that one of the steps was to restore some file from protection history, but at my windows defender I cant find the option to go to protection history. It should be current threats > allowed threats > protection history,...
  6. WINDOWS DEFENDER IS NOT REMOVING THREATS

WINDOWS DEFENDER IS NOT REMOVING THREATS: I'm having a problem with Windows Defender the threats found after I ran a full scan that last maybe around 10 hours cannot be removed by windows defender. I selected the remove option and it shows processing but after a while the threats are still listed and active. I...
  7. Windows Defender Discovered Threat

Windows Defender Discovered Threat: Windows defender discovered threat named PUA:WIN32/Solvusoft marked low. Should I remove this file? The affected file is a setup file for pictures on onedrive....
  8. Windows defender recent threat

Windows defender recent threat: Hi guys, I got a threat in my recent scan with Windows defender. In my protection history it says threat removed or restored and the only action I have available is "allow". Does this mean the threat has been dealt with? Obviously clicking allow doesn't make much...
  9. removing threats with windows defender

removing threats with windows defender: So iv chosen what actions to perform which are to remove and made no action on the threats blocked as i dont want them to be allowed to stay. So how do i tell windows to caring out these actions? Im currently looking under Protection history...
  10. Windows 10 Defender - Virus and Threat Protection Not Working

Windows 10 Defender - Virus and Threat Protection Not Working: Hello, I recently deleted some antivirus programs from my windows. Then I came to know that my windows 10 defender was not working properly. I have green tick on my VIRUS AND THREAT PROTECTION option which means it is working properly, but, I can't scan anything. When I click...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. see threat details

2. windows defender trojan see details

3. will i still see threat history in windows defender if ive had no threats

4. Windows Defender does not show details of threats found,
  5. windows see threat details,
  6. windows defender wont show details?,
  7. windows defender not showing threat details,
  8. see threat details doesnt working,
  9. where is windows defender threat details,
  10. windows defender see thread details,
  11. see threat details does nothing,