Windows 10: Windows Defender wont delete Trojan

Discus and support Windows Defender wont delete Trojan in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I downloaded something like an idiot which ended up being a trojan. Windows Defender immediately removed it but it doesn't give me the option to delete... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Poker_Face0958, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Windows Defender wont delete Trojan

I downloaded something like an idiot which ended up being a trojan. Windows Defender immediately removed it but it doesn't give me the option to delete it entirely, but says "Remediation incomplete" It also doesn't go to the quarantine either. Any help is appreciated

https://lensdump.com/i/j1ZDV5

MalwareBytes didnt detect this after windows defender removed it

submitted by /u/Poker_Face0958
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Poker_Face0958, Mar 18, 2020

2. Brocoiner!rfn trojan and windows defender

Good Evening,

I started getting messages yesterday that Windows Defender had found malware and was removing it. Windows Defender is green, check marked and has the latest update. I have run quick and full scans and Defender says it is happy. However, in the history section
    I found Brocoiner!rfn listed many times as quarantined and deleted it. Every few minutes I get a new message and the trojan is back in the quarantine section. How do I permanently get rid of this malware and hopefully the ongoing notifications? Thank you.

monicamueller, Mar 18, 2020
  3. MEGGG100 Win User
    Trojans

Windows Defender is not getting rid of the Trojans. Does anyone have suggestions?

Thank you

MEGGG100, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Windows Defender wont delete Trojan

Jsssssssss, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows Defender wont delete Trojan

1. Windows Defender wont delete Trojan - Similar Threads - Defender wont delete

2. Windows Defender found Trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender found Trojan: Hello, today when I Full Scanned my PC using Windows Defender, it found 1 threat trojan it automatically got quarantined and later I had choice on the Windows Defender something like: learn more and there I had option to choose between removing it or returning it to pc, I...
  3. Windows defender Trojan Loop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender Trojan Loop: Hello,My Windows defender has been going crazy, as soon as it starts, it begins a loop detecting the following threatTrojan:JS/Mountsi.B!ml on a wscript.exe file. CPU usage spikes like crazy.What I have tried so far:Sfc /scannowDSIM restore healthcleanbootexception for WD...
  4. Windows Defender found Trojan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender found Trojan: Hello, I am on Windows 11.Windows Defender said that one zipped folder has trojan and, quarantined it.The folder from backup has been scanned with malwarebytes and Windows Malware removal tool MRT. Both did not find any problem.Could this be a false positive by Windows...
  5. Trojan that wont go

Trojan that wont go: My friend told me to download a mod for my game and my antivirus or windows defender did not flag it but its when it got an update that it flaged it the name of the trojan is Trojan:Win32/Woreflint.A!cl and i try to remove it from windows defender doesn't work and i tried...
  6. Windows defender deletes "trojans" even though it's off.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows defender deletes "trojans" even though it's off.: I went into regedit and disabled windows defender but it still deletes files that I download that it deems to be malicious. I've also tried adding exclusions but that doesn't seem to do anything and my exclusions list is still empty despite me repeating the process. I'm on...
  7. Windows Defender Detecting Trojan

Windows Defender Detecting Trojan: i downloaded a book file yesterday and it got saved in DVD drive E when i opened it, it asked to run it to view files and i did it, after few hours window security was popping up saying threat detected and i ejected the file, but still the window security is popping up and...
  8. Windows Defender and Trojan

Windows Defender and Trojan: Hello. I just was alerted by Windows Defender that there was a Trojan on my pc. I removed it and ran a few different anti-virus programs for peace of mind ... My question is- Does Windows Defender catch it before it can do harm? Do I need to go through and change passwords...
  9. Trojan Help Windows Defender

Trojan Help Windows Defender: Hi, The 1st of May I download a file that windows defender only marked today at 12 as a Trojan horse. I only marked it today, I hit the take action button. What should I do to remove it and make sure my device is secure. Thanks...
  10. trojan windows defender

trojan windows defender: I change over to windows defender a few months ago and I just had my first fake trojan. I just go to very safe sites and got hit with the fake trojan, sorry, forgot to write any info down. I had seen it before on friends computers and cleaned it out, it wants you to call...