Windows 10: Windows Firewall notifications

Discus and support Windows Firewall notifications in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; It is impossible to turn off the firewall notifications in Windows 10 Build 1903. In January, I asked: "When is Microsoft going to fix the bug in... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PooleE., Aug 29, 2019.

1. PooleE. Win User

Windows Firewall notifications

It is impossible to turn off the firewall notifications in Windows 10 Build 1903.

In January, I asked: "When is Microsoft going to fix the bug in Build 1809 that makes the firewall notifications IMPOSSIBLE to turn off?"

A. User replied with a an option to turn off all security notices in the registry file. How to Enable or Disable Notifications from Windows Security in Windows 10

I actually did that at that time. It worked. Then there were two other PCs in the house that had the same problem so I phoned up and a bunch of calls and back and forths later I was shown how to use a new Windows 10 account to reset errors in my current Windows 10 account. Except, I had significant trouble understanding the person and did not take good notes.

Now with Windows 10 Version 1903, all three PCs in the house are constantly notifying us that the firewall is off. All I did was experiment with the LAN settings and presto! Big Brother Microsoft was reminding me that I did not need one firewall, I needed two or three firewalls.

My guess is that Microsoft wants me to simultaneously run my router firewall, Windows Defender Firewall and the ESET NOD32 firewall because I was born with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) and/or sniffed glue during the formative years.

So how do create an account and in the process restore the original accounts so I no longer get these constantly annoying messages?

:)

PooleE., Aug 29, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Aug 29, 2019
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    How do I stop firewall and antivirus notification?!?!

Hi,

To disable the firewall notification, follow these steps:

• On the search tab, type
      Security and Maintenance.

• Choose
      Change Security and Maintenance settings.

• Uncheck
      the notifications that you don't want to pop-up.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Aug 29, 2019
  4. fenixwut Win User

WIndows Firewall Notification On Startup

Exactly. That's why it's not helpful. The firewall is already disabled. I'm not getting notifications from the firewall. I'm getting notifications from Windows Security about the firewall, which I'm attempting to disable. I'm sorry you're
    not more familiar with the Windows Defender suite to understand the distinction. I've already followed the steps posted in your link with on luck days ago.

fenixwut, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Firewall notifications - Similar Threads - Firewall notifications

2. How do I turn off the notification to turn Windows Firewall back on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off the notification to turn Windows Firewall back on?: I don't need to turn Windows Firewall back on because I have another paid antivirus/Firewall protection app Webroot on my computer Windows 10 desktop. I have it off because I don't need both of them running. If there's a way to turn off these notifications, please let me...
  3. How do I turn off the notification to turn Windows Firewall back on?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I turn off the notification to turn Windows Firewall back on?: I don't need to turn Windows Firewall back on because I have another paid antivirus/Firewall protection app Webroot on my computer Windows 10 desktop. I have it off because I don't need both of them running. If there's a way to turn off these notifications, please let me...
  4. How do I turn off the notification to turn Windows Firewall back on?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Notification: Windows Security. Firewall & network protection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Notification: Windows Security. Firewall & network protection.: Edition Windows 10 HomeVersion 22H2Installed on ‎20-‎Aug-‎2021OS build 19045.3516Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19052.1000.0Notification: Windows Security. Firewall & network protection. View firewall options. Windows firewall options. Windows Firewall and...
  6. Windows Notification: Windows Security. Firewall & network protection.

Windows Notification: Windows Security. Firewall & network protection.: Edition Windows 10 HomeVersion 22H2Installed on ‎20-‎Aug-‎2021OS build 19045.3516Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19052.1000.0Notification: Windows Security. Firewall & network protection. View firewall options. Windows firewall options. Windows Firewall and...
  7. Windows Notification: Windows Security. Firewall & network protection.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Windows Defender Firewall Notification about blocked App does not provide "Allow Access" option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender Firewall Notification about blocked App does not provide "Allow Access" option: When using an App first time, the User is getting the Windows Defender Firewall Notification:Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features of this app - Your Network administrator can unblock this app for youName of Application etcNetwork Location: Public, PrivateThere...
  9. Windows Defender Firewall Notification about blocked App does not provide "Allow Access" option

Windows Defender Firewall Notification about blocked App does not provide "Allow Access" option: When using an App first time, the User is getting the Windows Defender Firewall Notification:Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features of this app - Your Network administrator can unblock this app for youName of Application etcNetwork Location: Public, PrivateThere...
  10. firewall notification keep saying it is desactivated

firewall notification keep saying it is desactivated: Windows defender firewall keep saying is is desactivated but in settings it say it's activated. try resetting the settings, dosen't do anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firewall-notification-keep-saying-it-is/82a3c417-7f9d-493f-aaa0-9fc67252986f