Windows 10: windows hello face problem...

Discus and support windows hello face problem... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; i have a webcam intergrated on my machine biometrics service running... windows hello face gives me this message: you do not have a camera on this... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Steven Campoli, Nov 23, 2018.

1. windows hello face problem...

i have a webcam intergrated on my machine
    biometrics service running...

windows hello face gives me this message:
    you do not have a camera on this device to use for windows hello face

any ideas?

:)

Steven Campoli, Nov 23, 2018

2. Windows Hello Face Recognition Set up

Hi,

Please provide us below details to assist you better,

• How exactly you are trying to setup Windows Hello Face Recognition?
    • What is the error you are getting, while trying to setup Windows Hello Face Recognition?

A regular webcam will not work with Windows Hello. Windows 10 features Windows Hello, which provides new ways to authentication using biometrics including facial recognition.
    Since this is essentially 3-d detection, a camera with a specialized illuminated infrared camera is required.

I suggest you to try the below steps to setup Windows Hello Face Recognition and check if it helps.

• Open up "Settings" and click on "Accounts," then "Sign-in options."

• You need to set up a PIN code before you're allowed to use Windows Hello. So hit the "Add" button under "PIN" to set that up. Once you've done that the options to set up Windows Hello will unlock.

• You'll now see which options are available to set up under Windows Hello, Since we're looking at facial unlock you'll see an option for "Face." Click on "Set Up."

• The next screen will give you a little background on what Windows Hello is. Click on "Get started".

• The next step could happen incredibly quickly. Position yourself so your face is in the center of the frame that appears on screen. The camera will then do what it needs to do to register your face.

• Once you're set up you have an option that allows you to improve recognition.

• Now, when you go back to Settings you'll have the option again to improve recognition, remove your face, a toggle to turn on unlocking your PC when it sees your face and an added security option that will require you to turn your head
        left and right for verification.

For more information, refer to the below link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17215/windows-10-what-is-hello

Hope this information helps. Get back to us if you have any more queries on windows.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, Nov 23, 2018
  3. Windows "Hello" face recognition.

Hi,

There are several possible reasons as to why you are facing this issue. We would like to ask you a few questions so we can provide a better assistance:

• Did you encounter any error messages while trying to sign in to Windows Hello? If yes, please send us a screenshot of the exact error.
    • Have you made any software or hardware changes on your PC prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?

We'll wait for your response.

Ronalene Mat, Nov 23, 2018
  4. windows hello face problem...

Caledon Ken, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

windows hello face problem...

1. windows hello face problem... - Similar Threads - hello face problem

2. Windows Hello Face

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Face: My hello face sign in option stopped all of a sudden and I recently activated it but now each time I try logging on using the facial recognition the system requires me to click enter. Before, it would automatically unlock. Now the message on the screen says Welcome back,...
  3. Windows Hello Face

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Face: My hello face sign in option stopped all of a sudden and I recently activated it but now each time I try logging on using the facial recognition the system requires me to click enter. Before, it would automatically unlock. Now the message on the screen says Welcome back,...
  4. windows Hello face

windows Hello face: Is there any solution for the issue, "We couldn't find a camera compatible for windows hello face". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-face/89dbe784-be22-4228-a93b-6b03294202b4
  5. Windows Hello face Problem

Windows Hello face Problem: Hi, I would to ask Why my Windows Hello face Coulnd't detect a Compatible Camera. Last time I see that Works and i didnt sign in They said before the problem cames "Please sign in To Microsoft Account to Use Windows Hello Face." And i didnt use Windows hello Face Before but...
  6. WINDOWS HELLO FACE

WINDOWS HELLO FACE: Hi all! I had a query regarding Windows Hello Face. It keeps showing this message every time I want to add face recognition. So I have 2 questions: 1. What kind of camera is compatible? 2. Does such a camera come in-built? Thanks! [ATTACH]...
  7. Windows Hello Face

Windows Hello Face: I have just today recieved my new ASUS ZenBook and I tried to set up Windows Hello Face but it is telling me that "We couldn't find a camera compatible with windows hello face" Surely if its a brand new laptop, running windows 10 this should be able to work?...
  8. Window Hello Face Problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Window Hello Face Problem: Hi, I bought Window surface laptop 3 and after few updates window hello face is showing me that " We couldn't find a camera compatible with windows hello face" Please help me with this....
  9. Surface windows hello face and brightness problem

Surface windows hello face and brightness problem: Hi! I've been using my Surface pro 6 with windows home for about 3 months and didn't have any problem until two weeks ago. My windows hello face stopped working. In settings it says that windows hello face is currently unavailable and that something went wrong and I should...
  10. windows hello face

windows hello face: windows hello face does not work now. It says: Something went wrong. Pls sign in. Can't find the compatible camera. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-face/8d74efc2-1adf-4b3c-b623-6bf9a639b7a9