Windows 10: Windows Insiders talk directly with engineers about Windows 10 taskbar

Discus and support Windows Insiders talk directly with engineers about Windows 10 taskbar in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Web Shell Team recently stepped out of the work lab and on to the phone to talk to Windows Insiders like you. The objective was to have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 20, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Windows Insiders talk directly with engineers about Windows 10 taskbar

Source: Windows Insiders talk directly with engineers about the taskbar - Windows Insider

:)

Brink, May 20, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 20, 2019
  3. MrGenius Win User
    Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, May 20, 2019
  4. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, May 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Insiders talk directly with engineers about Windows 10 taskbar - Similar Threads - Insiders talk directly

2. lockscreen talking about LGBTQ

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lockscreen talking about LGBTQ: why i see enough on t'v if you want to be that way fine but i shouldn't have to see anything about it in my own homemaybe i should switch to linux then put up with bill gates leftist agenda...
  3. lockscreen talking about LGBTQ

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lockscreen talking about LGBTQ: why i see enough on t'v if you want to be that way fine but i shouldn't have to see anything about it in my own homemaybe i should switch to linux then put up with bill gates leftist agenda...
  4. What PUPs is this talking about?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What PUPs is this talking about?: I keep getting the following when I open Windows Explorer to the downloads folder on my other, older computer. I'm logged in using a standard account, but know the admin password.How do I figure out what PUP Windows security is talking about? Clicking on it brings up "Virus &...
  5. About windows insider

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    About windows insider: This is screenshot , shows that windows feature experice pack is installed. So, How do I install Windows 10 stable version again. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-windows-insider/10709b44-26ac-4304-9139-303b86f2fc3d
  6. Windows 10 Taskbar about Links

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Taskbar about Links: Hello, I have a question, so i already enable the links in the taskbar, but when i click thelinks text, it does not show up anything, how can i add entry to thislinks feature?...
  7. Can I talk to a windows 10 tech about a problem?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I talk to a windows 10 tech about a problem?: Can I talk to a windows 10 tech about a problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-talk-to-a-windows-10-tech-about-a-problem/fd2f03ef-64f0-448f-a932-4d72ea0eac14
  8. Microsoft Is Talking About Windows 10’s Quality, But Changing Nothing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Is Talking About Windows 10’s Quality, But Changing Nothing: This should be of interest to Windows 10 users --- https://www.howtogeek.com/fyi/microsoft-is-talking-about-windows-10s-quality-but-changing-nothing/...
  9. Let's Talk About Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Let's Talk About Edge: Edge is a nice browser, currently my default. But Edge does not have a Command Bar to save a page to file (Documents). The only way to delete all Edge favorites at the same time is to "dig" deep into the system to find the Favorites folder or run a bat file. The...
  10. Windows 10 taskbar talking a lot of time to load

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 taskbar talking a lot of time to load: It's incredible but it takes 10 minutes to load and sometimes still gets frozen. Also, there is no Network icon and it's enabled. I check my adapter and it's working just fine. Icon shows up in lock screen. My network is not present in adapter settings [img] 81703