Windows 10: windows installation disc

Discus and support windows installation disc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had windows already installed loop constant recovery...getting error message to reinstall windows. ubtube states windows has an option use an usb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by constancefinley, Mar 26, 2019.

1. windows installation disc

I had windows already installed loop constant recovery...getting error message to reinstall windows. ubtube states windows has an option use an usb stick as to recovery can't find windows page but can't find it..found it but lost the page.

:)

constancefinley, Mar 26, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 26, 2019
  3. Disc for windows 7 to run on windows 10

Hi Jane,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to read the Windows 7 disc and check if it helps.

• Insert Windows 7 disc.
    • Press “Windows+E” which will open file explorer.
    • There you will find the Windows 7 disc.
    • Open the disc and copy the files anywhere on your computer, so that you can access the information from the disc.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 26, 2019
  4. Bree Win User

windows installation disc

Installation media boots to command prompt

I've just booted from known working install media to see exactly what it does when booting. The sequence of events is...

1. Windows logo on a black screen
    2. circling dots appear beneath the logo
    3. light blue 'Please wait' screen with circling dots
    4. a command prompt window (very briefly)
    5. the initial Setup page appears

Do you see steps 1-3? If so, it appears you have stopped at step 4, suggesting that something on the disc cannot be read.

Does the disc boot properly in another machine? If so, try cleaning the laptop's drive lens then try booting from the disc again.

If not, make new install media with Microsoft's Media Creation Tool, either as a bootable USB, on an ISO that you can burn to another disc. At Step 8 in Option One of this tutorial you can choose between making a USB or an ISO.

Download Windows 10 ISO File

Thema:

windows installation disc

1. windows installation disc - Similar Threads - installation disc

2. Windows seven won’t boot after trying to install Xerox printer disc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows seven won’t boot after trying to install Xerox printer disc: I tried to install Xerox scan to desktop and computer froze, I cancelled installation and now it won’t boot, what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-seven-wont-boot-after-trying-to-install/203e83bb-a8f3-457a-a311-9f0c422f0571
  3. Windows seven won’t boot after trying to install Xerox printer disc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows seven won’t boot after trying to install Xerox printer disc: I tried to install Xerox scan to desktop and computer froze, I cancelled installation and now it won’t boot, what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-seven-wont-boot-after-trying-to-install/203e83bb-a8f3-457a-a311-9f0c422f0571
  4. Why will Age of Mythology from disc install but not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why will Age of Mythology from disc install but not open: I have been playing Age of Mythology since the original release. I still play off of the disc. I have the Titan expanse pack as well. I recently upgraded my computer to Windows 11 and can no longer play the game. I also no longer have the old computer used to play the game. I...
  5. Why will Age of Mythology from disc install but not open

Why will Age of Mythology from disc install but not open: I have been playing Age of Mythology since the original release. I still play off of the disc. I have the Titan expanse pack as well. I recently upgraded my computer to Windows 11 and can no longer play the game. I also no longer have the old computer used to play the game. I...
  6. Reset Windows 7 to factory without installation disc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset Windows 7 to factory without installation disc?: I am trying to reset a personal computer with Windows 7 to factory so that I can completely wipe the computer and sell it. However, I can’t complete the factory reset because I don’t have a windows installation disc. Thoughts?...
  7. Reset Windows 7 to factory without installation disc?

Reset Windows 7 to factory without installation disc?: I am trying to reset a personal computer with Windows 7 to factory so that I can completely wipe the computer and sell it. However, I can’t complete the factory reset because I don’t have a windows installation disc. Thoughts?...
  8. I've had Age Of Empires 3 discs for years, installed on my PC. Suddenly it stopped working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've had Age Of Empires 3 discs for years, installed on my PC. Suddenly it stopped working...: I've had Age Of Empires 3 discs for years, installed on my PC. Suddenly it stopped working even after it's been installed. When I press play nothing happens. I think it said something needs updating. Could this problem be due to the PC being updated? I use Windows 11 and...
  9. I've had Age Of Empires 3 discs for years, installed on my PC. Suddenly it stopped working...

I've had Age Of Empires 3 discs for years, installed on my PC. Suddenly it stopped working...: I've had Age Of Empires 3 discs for years, installed on my PC. Suddenly it stopped working even after it's been installed. When I press play nothing happens. I think it said something needs updating. Could this problem be due to the PC being updated? I use Windows 11 and...
  10. Moving the System Reserved Partition to another disc so that i can install a new M.2...

Moving the System Reserved Partition to another disc so that i can install a new M.2...: HelloIn order to replace my 250gb M.2 ssd with a new 1tb m.2 ssd i believe that i need to move the System Reserved partition onto another disc. Unfortunately after follwing some youtube tutorials i have been unsuccessful. Any help appreciated The problem i am facing is No...