Windows 10: windows mail syncing

Discus and support windows mail syncing in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have upgraded to Windows 10 professional. I have successfully set up and synced my Gmail account However my Btconnect.com account will not sync. The... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Julian98, Feb 28, 2016.

1. Julian98 Win User

windows mail syncing

I have upgraded to Windows 10 professional. I have successfully set up and synced my Gmail account However my Btconnect.com account will not sync.
    The email address and password are correct I can access the emails from a browser or by using Mailbird I cannot sync using Windows Mail ?
    Any ideas why ?

:)

Julian98, Feb 28, 2016

2. Windows 10 Mail app will not sync mail. Get 0x80048830 error message !

Windows 10 Mail app will not sync mail. Get 0x80048830 error message !

OP - Problem with sync mail !

Olexandr Gumennyy JR., Feb 28, 2016
  3. Windows live mail 2012 on windows 10

Messages in Windows Live Mail 2012 cannot be migrated to Windows Mail in Windows 10. You would have need to first sync them to your Mail server, then sync them back into Windows Mail.

The new Windows Mail is more like a viewer than an actual mail client where you can archive and manage messages. You actually sync/cache your messages.

Andre Da Costa, Feb 28, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

windows mail syncing

davidhk, Feb 28, 2016
  5. Julian98 Win User
    Hello David
    Thank you for your link. Unfortunately nothing there helps. I have tried just about everything that the windows mail settings allow without success

Julian98, Feb 29, 2016
  6. snoopy51 Win User
    A common problem with Mail Syncing is the Internet Time Server. Check out my reply in:

Windows 10 Mail Broken

snoopy51, Feb 29, 2016
  7. Julian98 Win User
    Thank you Snoopy51 for your reply. I have perused the link info with interest. Unfortunately it did not help my problem.
    For now I am using Mailbird email client to get BTconnect emails. I would like to try and find a solution as to why Windows 10 mail will sync with Gmail but not BTconnect Anyone else having the same problem ????

Julian98, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

windows mail syncing

1. windows mail syncing - Similar Threads - mail syncing

2. Changing the sync option for the windows mail app doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing the sync option for the windows mail app doesn't work properly: Hello everybody, I am using the windows mail app since it seems to be the most reliable way to connect a bunch of different mailing accounts with special server settings to one client. So far so good, but unfortunately the app does not let me choose the sync settings to my...
  3. Windows mail app syncing across multiple systems.

Windows mail app syncing across multiple systems.: Hey community, I need some help. My business is using the Windows Mail app to access three shared company email accounts accessed by six or seven different devices simultaneously. Previously, things were working very well, but recently my boss and I have noticed that if...
  4. sync win10 Mail app with icloud email issues

sync win10 Mail app with icloud email issues: Dear Sir/Madam, I have two critical issues with the Mail app on my new surface laptop 3, and it has been weeks i'm suffering. I recently switch my working laptop from macbook to the latest surface laptop 3. the problem is i can never receive my emails on time, nor...
  5. how to give G Mail account permission to sync with this device desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to give G Mail account permission to sync with this device desktop: 9.03.2020 I could not send or get gmail in Inbox on desktop, but gmail account working perfectly on tablet; I removed gmail from the desktop and tried to reinstall, but banner message suggests I need to sync on this device desktop. Where will I do this?...
  6. Windows 10 Mail sync error - error code 0x80072af9 when trying to sync Windows 10 mail app

Windows 10 Mail sync error - error code 0x80072af9 when trying to sync Windows 10 mail app: Yes, I've made sure ALL my sync settings are fine. Somewhere in a recent Windows 10 update, my AOL account stopped syncing and I can't get it fixed. Anyone having this error? Any known fixes? I'm having same issue with Outlook AND Mail app now....
  7. Windows 10 Mail will not sync with my dodo account

Windows 10 Mail will not sync with my dodo account: I have set up my windows 10 mail account and there is mail sitting in my webmail, but it will not open in windows 10 mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-will-not-sync-with-my-dodo-account/429154b6-e3d7-410c-a7ed-5107c0507902
  8. Mail app sync with Outlook.com - some emails aren't coming through

Mail app sync with Outlook.com - some emails aren't coming through: My Outlook.com account is synced with the Windows 10 Mail app, so that I'll get Action Center notifications about all new emails. It seems to be working fine for the most part, but this morning I found two new emails in Outlook.com that aren't in Mail and therefore I didn't...
  9. Gmail is not syncing in mail app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gmail is not syncing in mail app: I cannot find a way to sync my gmail to my mail app on my new computer. I have tried both letting the app access my calendar and syncing in the gmail sync settings. Is there anything else that I could be missing? Thank you for the help. submitted by /u/petera1134 [link]...
  10. Mail not syncing. Error Code: 0x80072f99

Mail not syncing. Error Code: 0x80072f99: Hello, I have an issue connecting an Exchange ActiveSync account to the built in Windows Mail App in Windows 10. The only information I have to work off is the error code: 0x80072f99....