Windows 10: windows mail syncing

Discus and support windows mail syncing in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have upgraded to Windows 10 professional. I have successfully set up and synced my Gmail account However my Btconnect.com account will not sync. The... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Julian98, Feb 28, 2016.

1. Julian98 Win User

windows mail syncing

I have upgraded to Windows 10 professional. I have successfully set up and synced my Gmail account However my Btconnect.com account will not sync.
    The email address and password are correct I can access the emails from a browser or by using Mailbird I cannot sync using Windows Mail ?
    Any ideas why ?

:)

Julian98, Feb 28, 2016

2. Windows 10 Mail app will not sync mail. Get 0x80048830 error message !

Windows 10 Mail app will not sync mail. Get 0x80048830 error message !

OP - Problem with sync mail !

Olexandr Gumennyy JR., Feb 28, 2016
  3. Windows live mail 2012 on windows 10

Messages in Windows Live Mail 2012 cannot be migrated to Windows Mail in Windows 10. You would have need to first sync them to your Mail server, then sync them back into Windows Mail.

The new Windows Mail is more like a viewer than an actual mail client where you can archive and manage messages. You actually sync/cache your messages.

Andre Da Costa, Feb 28, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

windows mail syncing

davidhk, Feb 28, 2016
  5. Julian98 Win User
    Hello David
    Thank you for your link. Unfortunately nothing there helps. I have tried just about everything that the windows mail settings allow without success

Julian98, Feb 29, 2016
  6. snoopy51 Win User
    A common problem with Mail Syncing is the Internet Time Server. Check out my reply in:

Windows 10 Mail Broken

snoopy51, Feb 29, 2016
  7. Julian98 Win User
    Thank you Snoopy51 for your reply. I have perused the link info with interest. Unfortunately it did not help my problem.
    For now I am using Mailbird email client to get BTconnect emails. I would like to try and find a solution as to why Windows 10 mail will sync with Gmail but not BTconnect Anyone else having the same problem ????

Julian98, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

windows mail syncing

1. windows mail syncing - Similar Threads - mail syncing

2. Where is the New Windows Outlook mail client sync button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the New Windows Outlook mail client sync button: I am a long time user of the native Windows Mail client that comes be default with Windows.Specifically with respect to MSFT discontinuing support for the Windows default mail client and shifting to the New Outlook Windows client, there is no sync mail option to check for new...
  3. Where is the New Windows Outlook mail client sync button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is the New Windows Outlook mail client sync button: I am a long time user of the native Windows Mail client that comes be default with Windows.Specifically with respect to MSFT discontinuing support for the Windows default mail client and shifting to the New Outlook Windows client, there is no sync mail option to check for new...
  4. POP3 mail syncs with W10 Mail app / does not sync with W11 Mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    POP3 mail syncs with W10 Mail app / does not sync with W11 Mail app: I have a new Windows 11 Laptop and am unable to add a legacy email account to the Mail App using exactly the same settings as used in the Windows 10 Mail App.Email account is from a still supported legacy ISP: virgin.netCurrent ISP: btinternet.comProfile being used is a local...
  5. POP3 mail syncs with W10 Mail app / does not sync with W11 Mail app

POP3 mail syncs with W10 Mail app / does not sync with W11 Mail app: I have a new Windows 11 Laptop and am unable to add a legacy email account to the Mail App using exactly the same settings as used in the Windows 10 Mail App.Email account is from a still supported legacy ISP: virgin.netCurrent ISP: btinternet.comProfile being used is a local...
  6. WIndows 11 mail application is not syncing and not seeing any of my emails.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows 11 mail application is not syncing and not seeing any of my emails.: I was getting emails in html, and got that fixed, now started over with the mail application and none of my emails are coming through. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-mail-application-is-not-syncing-and-not/1288ec94-408a-4463-ae95-120f38ad1dea
  7. WIndows 11 mail application is not syncing and not seeing any of my emails.

WIndows 11 mail application is not syncing and not seeing any of my emails.: I was getting emails in html, and got that fixed, now started over with the mail application and none of my emails are coming through. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-mail-application-is-not-syncing-and-not/1288ec94-408a-4463-ae95-120f38ad1dea
  8. Windows 10 mail client sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 mail client sync: In the Windows 10 mail client now Outlook I have hooked up to my gmail account. If I delete a message in gmail, it still shows in the Outlook inbox. Is there some way I can sync the deletes?...
  9. Windows 10 mail client sync

Windows 10 mail client sync: In the Windows 10 mail client now Outlook I have hooked up to my gmail account. If I delete a message in gmail, it still shows in the Outlook inbox. Is there some way I can sync the deletes?...
  10. Windows 11 Mail App not syncing with my Yahoo email properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Mail App not syncing with my Yahoo email properly: Hi,Mail App does not sync with my Yahoo email when it is not opening, I don't have the emails received in the box while it is closed. For example, if I open the Mail App at 5pm today, the emails received before 5pm are not shown in the inbox. It would only sync after 5pm....