Windows 10: windows photo viewer

Discus and support windows photo viewer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Guys How do i get back my old windows photo viewer, when updated to windows 10 it has now disappeared, Thanks 85002 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by chippyman, May 20, 2017.

1. chippyman Win User

windows photo viewer

Hi Guys
    How do i get back my old windows photo viewer, when updated to windows 10 it has now disappeared, Thanks

:)

chippyman, May 20, 2017
  2. Vashnik Win User

Setting Defaults Broken: Windows Photo Viewer in Windows 10

Here is what Windows Photo Viewer shows that it supports:

Snaggy - easy screenshots

Windows Photo Viewer can be from the "Choose default apps by file type." In fact, here is the list of Windows Photo Associations and how they're being associated with in the "Choose default apps by file type" window:

BMP is associated with Windows Photo Viewer, but does not show up as selected in the above screenshot.

DIB is supported by Windows Photo Viewer and is not associated with it, despite Windows Photo Viewer being the default program for photos.

GIF is supported, but is associated with the "Photos" Windows 10 app, now is Windows Photo Viewer showing up as an option.

JFIF is supported, but is not associated with any application at all, nor is Windows Photo Viewer showing up as an option.

JPE is supported, but is associated with WavePad Sound Editor, now is Windows Photo Viewer showing up as an option.

JPG and JPEG both are associated with Windows Photo Viewer, but does not show as selected in the above screenshot like it's supposed to.

JXR is supported, but is associated with VideoPad Video Editor, nor is Windows Photo Viewer showing up as an option.

PNG is associated with Windows Photo Viewer, but not selected in the above screenshot like it's supposed to be.

TIF and TIFF both are associated with Windows Photo Viewer and is selected like in the screenshot above.

WDP is supported, but is associated with VideoPad Video Editor, nor is Windows Photo Viewer showing up as an option.

Vashnik, May 20, 2017
  3. I want the old Widows Picture Viewer loaded on my new computer.

Windows Photo Viewer never included any cropping tool, unless you are referring to Photo Viewer.

If you are referring to Microsoft Paint, its still there.

Click Start > All Apps > Windows Accessories > Paint

As for Photo Viewer, see the following:

How to Restore Missing Windows Photo Viewer in Windows 10

Andre Da Costa, May 20, 2017
  4. WOT
    WOT Win User

windows photo viewer

Thema:

windows photo viewer

1. windows photo viewer - Similar Threads - photo viewer

2. CR2 RAW Images Distortion in Windows photo viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CR2 RAW Images Distortion in Windows photo viewer: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-photo-viewer-is-distorting-my-raw-cr2/3b43ad0c-da4c-4919-a2c5-f68732123298?page=2The distortion sometimes feels like improves the look of the picture like in this above case, but the rest of the timesalmost all the...
  3. CR2 RAW Images Distortion in Windows photo viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CR2 RAW Images Distortion in Windows photo viewer: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-photo-viewer-is-distorting-my-raw-cr2/3b43ad0c-da4c-4919-a2c5-f68732123298?page=2The distortion sometimes feels like improves the look of the picture like in this above case, but the rest of the timesalmost all the...
  4. Where can I find the path to the Photo Viewer on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find the path to the Photo Viewer on Windows 11?: Can anyone tell me where the path is to the Windows 11 Photo Viewer? Please do not tell me how to access the Photo Viewer. I already know that. I need the path because I need to specify it in FileZilla in order to open certain files with it. Thank you!...
  5. Where can I find the path to the Photo Viewer on Windows 11?

Where can I find the path to the Photo Viewer on Windows 11?: Can anyone tell me where the path is to the Windows 11 Photo Viewer? Please do not tell me how to access the Photo Viewer. I already know that. I need the path because I need to specify it in FileZilla in order to open certain files with it. Thank you!...
  6. Why does window photos viewer skip back to the first photo when pressing next on a photo...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does window photos viewer skip back to the first photo when pressing next on a photo...: I have issues with microsoft photo viewer. When I click the next photo it goes back to the start rather than the next photo. For example, if I click next on photo fourteen I get photo one rather than photo fifteen. It then goes photo one, photo two and so on. I had this issue...
  7. Why does window photos viewer skip back to the first photo when pressing next on a photo...

Why does window photos viewer skip back to the first photo when pressing next on a photo...: I have issues with microsoft photo viewer. When I click the next photo it goes back to the start rather than the next photo. For example, if I click next on photo fourteen I get photo one rather than photo fifteen. It then goes photo one, photo two and so on. I had this issue...
  8. Crash on Launch: Windows Store, Windows Photo Viewer, Windows Calculator

Crash on Launch: Windows Store, Windows Photo Viewer, Windows Calculator: Issue: Windows Photo Viewer, Windows Calculator, and the Windows Store crash upon launch on my PC. Attempted Solutions: Reset Photo Viewer and Calculator in Apps, no change. Uninstall of both were successful as far as I can tell but when I go to reinstall them both, the...
  9. Crash on Launch: Windows Store, Windows Photo Viewer, Windows Calculator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash on Launch: Windows Store, Windows Photo Viewer, Windows Calculator: Issue: Windows Photo Viewer, Windows Calculator, and the Windows Store crash upon launch on my PC. Attempted Solutions: Reset Photo Viewer and Calculator in Apps, no change. Uninstall of both were successful as far as I can tell but when I go to reinstall them both, the...
  10. How to copy image from Windows Photo Viewer to Microsoft Office 365 App?

How to copy image from Windows Photo Viewer to Microsoft Office 365 App?: I need help to copy image to Microsoft Office 365 App by simply right click and select Copy. Right click and select copy does not work; it is greyed out....