Windows 10: Windows S Mode - 'Get' button greyed out/cannot switch out of s mode

Discus and support Windows S Mode - 'Get' button greyed out/cannot switch out of s mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH] I cannot switch my laptop out of windows s mode. The 'Get' button is greyed out/disabled see above and will not allow me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CameronS9, Jan 22, 2021.

1. CameronS9 Win User

Windows S Mode - 'Get' button greyed out/cannot switch out of s mode

Windows S Mode - 'Get' button greyed out/cannot switch out of s mode 82c1e6c3-3f76-4b80-b558-ba5a3cad77af?upload=true.png Windows S Mode - 'Get' button greyed out/cannot switch out of s mode b83bce85-9ea3-4f0f-a8a2-1fab5ce2629e?upload=true.png

Windows S Mode - 'Get' button greyed out/cannot switch out of s mode c7d627eb-2b20-4244-8aec-2bed78e5a45f?upload=true.png

I cannot switch my laptop out of windows s mode.

The 'Get' button is greyed out/disabled see above and will not allow me to switch and just use windows home mode. I have just setup my new laptop Lenovo ideapad 5 and updated my Microsoft store to the latest version and there are no pending updates and have tried other solutions described on Microsoft support pages but to no avail.

I need to download software and applications not included in the Microsoft store as the alternatives offered are not sufficient therefore I need to switch my laptop out of S Mode. Please advise, thanks.

:)

CameronS9, Jan 22, 2021
  2. JuliaA0 Win User

Unable to switch out of S mode button greyed out

When I try to switch out of S mode, I follow all of the normal steps, and when I get to the Microsoft store "Switch out of S mode" page, the normally blue button is grey and I can't press it. I've tried updating the Microsoft store, but that doesn't help.
    What do I do?

Windows S Mode - 'Get' button greyed out/cannot switch out of s mode 9df0a6a8-e4c6-4a3a-97a5-8c19eb6b6bc5?upload=true.png

***Original title: Switching out of S mode***

JuliaA0, Jan 22, 2021
  3. My Get button is Greyed out so I am unable to switch out of S mode. How do I switch if grey button is greyed out?

Hello Little,

Please try the steps at the following link to fix this issue:
    https://www.windowsphoneinfo.com/threads/switch...

Disclaimer: Please be aware that the link provided is not a microsoft link, it is advised to not download anything from this site as it is not verified by Microsoft.

-Michael C.-, Jan 22, 2021
  4. Windows S Mode - 'Get' button greyed out/cannot switch out of s mode

My Get button is Greyed out so I am unable to switch out of S mode. How do I switch if grey button is greyed out?

How can you switch out of S mode if the grey button is greyed out even though you are the administrator on your PC?

Little OrangeButterfly, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows S Mode - 'Get' button greyed out/cannot switch out of s mode

1. Windows S Mode - 'Get' button greyed out/cannot switch out of s mode - Similar Threads - Mode 'Get' button

2. S Mode Button Greyed Out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    S Mode Button Greyed Out: I am trying to switch out of S mode, but when I try the "Get" button it is greyed out. It says to check with your IT or system administrator. How can I fix this? My version is Windows 10 Home with S Mode. Do I need a different version of Windows? This is just how the laptop...
  3. S Mode Button Greyed Out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    S Mode Button Greyed Out: I am trying to switch out of S mode, but when I try the "Get" button it is greyed out. It says to check with your IT or system administrator. How can I fix this? My version is Windows 10 Home with S Mode. Do I need a different version of Windows? This is just how the laptop...
  4. S Mode Button Greyed Out

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Cannot switch out of s mode!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot switch out of s mode!!!!: I CANNOT for the life of me switch out of s mode. I have tried everything that I have found online. I have repaired and reset the microsoft store multiple times. I can click the get button in the app store, but it does nothing!! Switching out of s mode should not be this...
  6. Can't switch out of S Mode - 'get' button is greyed out

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't switch out of S Mode - 'get' button is greyed out: I've followed all forum guidance on this topic but no joy. To confirm, I am signed in as an administrator, am using Windows 10 Pro, have updated Windows Store, have no 'associated' accounts and have even completely reinstalled Windows. STILL I can't get out of S Mode. Some...
  7. No get button to switch out of S mode???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No get button to switch out of S mode???: It tells me to update Microsoft Store to switch out of S mode but it won't update, then it tells me to go to the Switch out of S mode app and there's no Get button for me to click?...
  8. cannot get out of s mode. "get" is greyed out

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot get out of s mode. "get" is greyed out: cannot get out of s mode. running widows 10 home. "get" button is greyed out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-get-out-of-s-mode-get-is-greyed-out/1cba1473-a8e8-4446-84b8-d51e0c9217f2
  9. Switch out of S mode- button greyed out

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Switch out of S mode- button greyed out: [ATTACH] I'm not on any domain and I'm the administrator myself, but I can't find a way to switch out of it...Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switch-out-of-s-mode-button-greyed-out/51297e86-0b55-42f8-bc36-dadbeba0b2ac"
  10. Unable to switch out of S mode button greyed out

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to switch out of S mode button greyed out: When I try to switch out of S mode, I follow all of the normal steps, and when I get to the Microsoft store "Switch out of S mode" page, the normally blue button is grey and I can't press it. I've tried updating the Microsoft store, but that doesn't help. What do I do?...