Windows 10: Windows "sign in" screen not showing.

Discus and support Windows "sign in" screen not showing. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Is there a group policy or setting that disables the logon "sign in" screen after boot? I get automatically signed in without the "sign in"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by asdf123, Jul 18, 2017.

1. asdf123 Win User

Windows "sign in" screen not showing.

Hi,

Is there a group policy or setting that disables the logon "sign in" screen after boot?
    I get automatically signed in without the "sign in" screen before I used to have it even if the logon password was not set.
    When I press win+L - screen lock is there, thought.

:)

asdf123, Jul 18, 2017

2. my phone " keys in " some numbers while talking

As I said in my first post you can either try to update it's software to see if it cures it.

If it doesn't then your phone is faulty and you will need to get it repaired.

psychomania---01, Jul 18, 2017
  3. my phone " keys in " some numbers while talking

i contacted nokia who replied :

Thank you for emailing Nokia Care.

I appreciate your feedback. However, at the moment the Nokia Software Updater does not support Nokia 6080 nor Nokia 6070.

In response to your email, there are no issues with Nokia 6080 nor Nokia 6070. Please take both phones to your nearest Nokia Care Point. The technicians will assess if a repair is required and advise if this may be covered under the warranty.

went to carphone warehouse & explained the problem,

the lady i dealt with told me that this IS a problem she has seen over & over again.

because the phone was still within the 14day period they exchanged it for a different handset [for which i needed to fork out another load of £££'s. guess i should've spent more in the first place!!]

i asked what they will do with my returned phone,

she said it'll be added to the collection of them which need to send back to nokia.

perhaps nokia are in denial cause they havent had the stores returns yet?

anyway,

i hope everyone else will be fortunate enough to get a replacement.

kareldevelop, Jul 18, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Jul 18, 2017
  5. asdf123 Win User
    Thanks for the reply!
    Yes the box is checked. Checked that already.
    I dont need to setup a password I'm just looking to bring back the sign in screen before the RS update took it as I belive *Smile

asdf123, Jul 18, 2017
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    As a test, do you see the sign-in screen if you add a password to your local account?

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows "sign in" screen not showing. - Similar Threads - sign screen showing

2. No users showing on sign in screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No users showing on sign in screen: I am on the sign in screen and there's no users to change to the one I am on when I try to log into it it says user profile service failed to sign in. To fix it I need to go into aadvanced startup but there's no power option in the bottom right corner and when I try to switch...
  3. No users showing on sign in screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No users showing on sign in screen: I am on the sign in screen and there's no users to change to the one I am on when I try to log into it it says user profile service failed to sign in. To fix it I need to go into aadvanced startup but there's no power option in the bottom right corner and when I try to switch...
  4. No users showing on sign in screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Accounts not showing on sign-in screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accounts not showing on sign-in screen: I was trying to log in to my account with my pin, but it said "credentials could not be verified.", and it wouldn't let me log in to that account anymore. I restarted the pc, and then every account on the pc except the admin account wasn't showing up. I logged in to the admin...
  6. Accounts not showing on sign-in screen

Accounts not showing on sign-in screen: I was trying to log in to my account with my pin, but it said "credentials could not be verified.", and it wouldn't let me log in to that account anymore. I restarted the pc, and then every account on the pc except the admin account wasn't showing up. I logged in to the admin...
  7. Accounts not showing on sign-in screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Windows Spotlight - Lock Screen image will not show on Sign-In Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Spotlight - Lock Screen image will not show on Sign-In Screen: Hi all, I haven't posted here before, so hopefully it's not breaching etiquette to jump straight to the question! I'm running Windows 10 Home version 1903 (Build 18362.778) on a desktop computer. A while ago, I installed DisplayFusion to help support wallpaper rotation and...
  9. Windows sign-in screen showing an icon

Windows sign-in screen showing an icon: Hiya. Just recently when I boot up windows after a shutdown, I've been given like a screen with some blue and like a not responding "Windows sign-in" icon on the right. Is there a way to fix this?...
  10. Sign in screen shows only window spotlight

Sign in screen shows only window spotlight: Hello, In my desktop, I have 4 local users created, one is a local admin account. 2 accounts, include the admin, were working correctly, but other two are having issue on their's sign in screen. The problem is only one picture of Window SpotLight appeared on their sign in...