Windows 10: Windows Spotlight stuck on the same picture. Nothing works

Discus and support Windows Spotlight stuck on the same picture. Nothing works in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, My Windows Spotlight is stuck on the same picture for some time now. At first it was stuck on a picture of Pluto, I tried every possible way... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Areta S, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Areta S Win User

Windows Spotlight stuck on the same picture. Nothing works

Hello,

My Windows Spotlight is stuck on the same picture for some time now. At first it was stuck on a picture of Pluto, I tried every possible way to fix it deleting those files as it's shown in solutions that help for most peopoe, resetting Spotlight using Windows Powershell. After using Windows Poweshell, it changed into a picture of a lake, but now it's stuck for some time again, even Windows Poweshell is not helping to fix it. Is there any solution to this?

:)

Areta S, Apr 21, 2020
  2. JohnnyGui Win User

Windows Spotlight stuck on 1 picture

For some reason the Windows Spotlight feature is stuck and doesn't change pictures on a daily basis before I log into Windows.

I have tried deleting the specified files and refreshing Windows Spotlight using this tutorial on tenforums but it didn't fix the problem

The tutorial also says that I have to make sure that the Settings app and Edge are running in the background through the Privacy Settings -> Background apps.

Windows Spotlight stuck on the same picture. Nothing works [​IMG]

However, I can't find these apps in my list at all to enable them in the first place. I did an "sfc /scannow" command prompt but it didn't find any integrity violations.

JohnnyGui, Apr 21, 2020
  3. Windows spotlight not work!!

Yes friend all these steps working for me.check these path , first path for check : C:\Windows\Web\Screen (find the stuck image and rename it) , or second path " C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\SystemData\ " at this path you will se two main folders check all these folder at all and you will find the image there.Rename or delete the image stuck only.After re-register again the spotlight and wait after some restart.Something last i had the same problem and delete the registry folder "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Authentication\LogonUI\Creative\S-1-5-21-1367095634-179868200-954147944-1001" and do a restart after all these step the spotlight download again new images and start working again.Please make a backup first at register.before delete everything.

mitsaras78, Apr 21, 2020
  4. SLO_91 Win User

Windows Spotlight Picture in Lock Screen is Stuck

Windows Spotlight Picture does not change anymore. It is stuck on a mountain scene. I have tried the suggestions on line to fix it and it still doesn't change. Please help!

SLO_91, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Spotlight stuck on the same picture. Nothing works - Similar Threads - Spotlight stuck same

2. Windows spotlight is stuck on one picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows spotlight is stuck on one picture: I set my lock screen to windows spotlight and a little while after updating to Windows 11, the lock screen would not change its picture. It's been stuck on a single boring blue picture for months. How do i fix it?...
  3. Windows spotlight is stuck on one picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows spotlight is stuck on one picture: I set my lock screen to windows spotlight and a little while after updating to Windows 11, the lock screen would not change its picture. It's been stuck on a single boring blue picture for months. How do i fix it?...
  4. Windows Spotlight In LockScreen showing the same Picture from starting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Spotlight In LockScreen showing the same Picture from starting.: when I was using Windows 10 the windows spotlight was working correctly but recently I've installed Windows 11 and the spotlight is not working correctly.Please some steps to fix this....
  5. windows spotlight stuck on lake picture

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows spotlight stuck on lake picture: hello, for several months my spotlight is stuck on the same picture (the one with the lake and red bag). i tried all the fixes suggested in this forum and others but nothing helped. i can also say that this happened almost at the same time at all my computers and other...
  6. Spotlight picture stuck on Nepal and text is stuck in Chinese

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spotlight picture stuck on Nepal and text is stuck in Chinese: Subject explains it all. I have gone it to advanced language and region settings and everything is set to United States and English. I even checked the "copy your current settings to:" boxes. Still in Chinese. When I click the Chinese characters in Spotlight, it takes me...
  7. SPOTLIGHT PICTURE STUCK AGAIN PLEASE HELP

SPOTLIGHT PICTURE STUCK AGAIN PLEASE HELP: Is there actually a fix for this? Last time I changed from Spotlight to Picture and rebooted, then changed it back and rebooted, and it started working. But the next time the computer updated, it stopped again and now that doesn't work to fix it. I am not wanting to go...
  8. Windows Spotlight stuck on 1 picture

Windows Spotlight stuck on 1 picture: For some reason the Windows Spotlight feature is stuck and doesn't change pictures on a daily basis before I log into Windows. I have tried deleting the specified files and refreshing Windows Spotlight using this tutorial on tenforums but it didn't fix the problem The...
  9. Windows Spotlight stuck on 1 picture

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Spotlight stuck on 1 picture: For some reason the Windows Spotlight feature is stuck and doesn't change pictures on a daily basis before I log into Windows. I have tried deleting the specified files and refreshing Windows Spotlight using thistutorial on tenforums but it didn't fix the problem The...
  10. Why did my Windows Spotlight get stuck on the same picture?

Why did my Windows Spotlight get stuck on the same picture?: My Windows Spotlight was working fine, I clicked on "like it" for the 'vote' for the picture, now it is stuck on the same picture for weeks! The picture used to change every couple of days at least....