Windows 10: Windows Start Logo

Discus and support Windows Start Logo in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My windows logo, edge and many more things not working I need help to restore 39785 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kandasamy, Feb 4, 2016.

1. kandasamy Win User

Windows Start Logo

My windows logo, edge and many more things not working

I need help to restore

:)

kandasamy, Feb 4, 2016

2. windows 10 logo is not displaying in start and when i click the poweron button lenovo logo display and load from that logo to lock screen?

windows 10 logo is not displaying in start and when i click the poweron button lenovo logo display and load from that logo to lock screen?

SaiNarayana, Feb 4, 2016
  3. kkahandal Win User
    Windows logo not comming when my pc starts. (windows 10)

when pc starts/on first logo of the pc manufacturer comes and then black screen comes and then after please wait comes on screen and then my account pic comes and then desktop comes. But when I seen my friends laptop which are upgraded to windows 10. Their
    windows logo/icon is coming when pc starts. I mean first logo of the pc manufacturer comes and then windows logo comes and then please wait comes on screen and then account pic comes and then desktop comes. Why in my pc windows logo is not coming? instead
    of windows logo black screen is coming.

kkahandal, Feb 4, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Windows Start Logo

Hello and welcome *Smile

This tutorial will show you how to refresh your W10 and keep your personal files and settings, and apps you installed from the Windows Store. Note that programs you installed from elsewhere will need reinstalling.

Refresh Windows 10

Read it carefully and follow the instructions and see if this fixes your problem.

There is also another option called system restore but this requires that you already have system protection turned on to make this work:

System Restore Windows 10

philc43, Feb 4, 2016
  5. dalchina New Member
    You might prefer to try an in-place upgrade install first, as this also preserves any installed programs.
    Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade - Windows 10 Forums

Also look into using disk imaging periodically as this can provide a faster and more convenient fix for many problems without the need for tech assistance, as well as a full backup. (Search for 'disk imaging' - several good programs like Macrium Reflect and other paid solutions around).

dalchina, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows Start Logo

1. Windows Start Logo - Similar Threads - Start Logo

2. Windows 10 is not starting, black screen after Samsung logo appears

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 is not starting, black screen after Samsung logo appears: Hi, I have a problem with my laptop. It is a Samsung model with Windows 10. I am not able to start the computer in any way possibile. I am not able to access Recovery Mode, or the Advanced Startup Options, and I cannot even start the process via Safe Mode. I tried to...
  3. Start logo doesn't show up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start logo doesn't show up: Hello, so, recently, I wanted to do a factory reset, and I did. After it, when i powered on my computer, the windows 10 logo it doesn't show up, and I have a black screen. What can I do? I saw a similar question but the replies didn't help me at all....
  4. how do OEMs change the windows start screen logo?

how do OEMs change the windows start screen logo?: So I have been wondering, how do OEMs like Dell, HP, and Toshiba change the windows 10 start screen logo? If you bought a computer from one of these companies, when you turn it on the windows logo will be replaced with the logo of the company on the start up screen. Is there...
  5. Win10 start up logo mssing

Win10 start up logo mssing: I clean installed win10 on legacy partition and my win10 startup logo missing, what can I do to enable win10 startup logo ? Does the win10 start up logo only show up if the clean installation is UEF partition ? Also my windows 10 version is 1803. And how to change from pc...
  6. My surface pro starts flashing after the surface logo and does not boot

My surface pro starts flashing after the surface logo and does not boot: Please help I tried starting up my surface yesterday and all i got after the Surface logo and spinning wheel was several flashes then nothing. luckily i was not conducting training with my laptop that day but i do need it on thursday With a little research I found my way...
  7. When I start my Lenovo Ideapad 110, I get a grey screen with the Windows logo and circling...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I start my Lenovo Ideapad 110, I get a grey screen with the Windows logo and circling...: I have had the bluescreen, saying there was a problem, but it didn’t stay around long enough to catch the stopcode, except it was pnp something....
  8. weird boxes apear in place of logos in start menu and applications

weird boxes apear in place of logos in start menu and applications: weird boxes apear in place of logos in start menu and applications i searched for solution but it doesn't work please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-boxes-apear-in-place-of-logos-in-start-menu/8773d5c6-656e-4fa9-9c2b-eb26671267d7
  9. start up black screen after brief start with samsung logo

start up black screen after brief start with samsung logo: black screen after brief resart. im trying to go into repair mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-black-screen-after-brief-start-with/96ca164c-a37a-47b6-a703-3c1c125c0b47
  10. Computer wont start up past Toshiba logo.

Computer wont start up past Toshiba logo.: Hello, My laptop is the Toshiba Satellite L75-C7250 Over a month ago my laptop was working just fine except everytime i would go to turn it on it would take longer and linger to boot up every time. Eventually one day i went to turn it on and it wouldnt boot up past the...