Windows 10: Windows Start Logo

Discus and support Windows Start Logo in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My windows logo, edge and many more things not working I need help to restore 39785 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kandasamy, Feb 4, 2016.

1. kandasamy Win User

Windows Start Logo

My windows logo, edge and many more things not working

I need help to restore

:)

kandasamy, Feb 4, 2016

2. windows 10 logo is not displaying in start and when i click the poweron button lenovo logo display and load from that logo to lock screen?

windows 10 logo is not displaying in start and when i click the poweron button lenovo logo display and load from that logo to lock screen?

SaiNarayana, Feb 4, 2016
  3. kkahandal Win User
    Windows logo not comming when my pc starts. (windows 10)

when pc starts/on first logo of the pc manufacturer comes and then black screen comes and then after please wait comes on screen and then my account pic comes and then desktop comes. But when I seen my friends laptop which are upgraded to windows 10. Their
    windows logo/icon is coming when pc starts. I mean first logo of the pc manufacturer comes and then windows logo comes and then please wait comes on screen and then account pic comes and then desktop comes. Why in my pc windows logo is not coming? instead
    of windows logo black screen is coming.

kkahandal, Feb 4, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Windows Start Logo

Hello and welcome *Smile

This tutorial will show you how to refresh your W10 and keep your personal files and settings, and apps you installed from the Windows Store. Note that programs you installed from elsewhere will need reinstalling.

Refresh Windows 10

Read it carefully and follow the instructions and see if this fixes your problem.

There is also another option called system restore but this requires that you already have system protection turned on to make this work:

System Restore Windows 10

philc43, Feb 4, 2016
  5. dalchina New Member
    You might prefer to try an in-place upgrade install first, as this also preserves any installed programs.
    Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade - Windows 10 Forums

Also look into using disk imaging periodically as this can provide a faster and more convenient fix for many problems without the need for tech assistance, as well as a full backup. (Search for 'disk imaging' - several good programs like Macrium Reflect and other paid solutions around).

dalchina, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows Start Logo

1. Windows Start Logo - Similar Threads - Start Logo

2. Start Bar changes and turn into blank with only a logo in the meddle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start Bar changes and turn into blank with only a logo in the meddle: Since the day I installed Windows 10 x64 on my new computer this issue kept happening. It does it most of the time when I start my computer and when I do a restart, it fixes itself. I wiped Windows and reinstalled but it is still the same. Picture of Start Bart Attached Note*...
  3. Windows 10 wont start up further after showing the windows logo

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 wont start up further after showing the windows logo: Hello, I have a problem with my windows starting up. It gives me a black screen after showing the windows logo. It also wont run in safemode, I tried this but it will also give me a blackscreen. I have also tried the problem solver for windows and the diskchecker, both with...
  4. Wimdows loading logo present for 20~ seconds on start up.

Wimdows loading logo present for 20~ seconds on start up.: I recently changed CPU and motherboard. After which I performed a clean install of Windows 10 and it all seemed to go well. However, for some reason whenever I boot up my pc or restart it, the Windows symbol as well as the orbiting dots appear on the screen and remain there...
  5. Why Microsoft not changing its start button logo.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why Microsoft not changing its start button logo.: why windows 10 and 8 same logo start button plz say ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-microsoft-not-changing-its-start-button-logo/c15cfa18-052f-47e3-a4f9-9832ba1ffd2a
  6. Unable to Access Start Menu or Any Windows Logo task

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to Access Start Menu or Any Windows Logo task: I have been having troubles with my Windows 10 device past couple of days. Several BSODs. Ran Startup Repair this morning, when the device froze at the login screen. Device can boot up now, but even more problems. Clicking on Windows icon to access Start menu and switch...
  7. Dell Logo Boots upshows up, appears Two times at start up

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Dell Logo Boots upshows up, appears Two times at start up: I found the solution. Any one from two method you can use, first method requires to open the Bottom cover and second does not. 1. Unplug the laptop from AC power adapter,Open the BackBottom cover to access Motherboard. Disconnect the two-Batteries by unplugging from...
  8. Windows stuck on Windows logo but only if I do a "cold start".

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows stuck on Windows logo but only if I do a "cold start".: As the title says. If the computer has been off for any amount of time and was shut off in the normal correct way, when I turn the computer on it stays at the 4 rectangle Windows logo with a black background and never does the spinning dots. It never gets past this even after...
  9. Update has seemingly made my laptop incapable of starting up, stuck on blue windows logo...

Update has seemingly made my laptop incapable of starting up, stuck on blue windows logo...: This really is a pain and my laptop was working so well prior to the update I wouldn't have updated it if I had a choice I want to find out two things: How can I fix this so I can use my laptop? I had online orientation today and I had to drive to a friends house to...
  10. Softwares logo are not appearing in start menu. Also many live tiles showing a great app is...

Softwares logo are not appearing in start menu. Also many live tiles showing a great app is...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Bhutoray123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hbzkr5/softwares_logo_are_not_appearing_in_start_menu/