Windows 10: Windows Start Logo

Discus and support Windows Start Logo in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My windows logo, edge and many more things not working I need help to restore 39785 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kandasamy, Feb 4, 2016.

1. kandasamy Win User

Windows Start Logo

My windows logo, edge and many more things not working

I need help to restore

:)

kandasamy, Feb 4, 2016

2. windows 10 logo is not displaying in start and when i click the poweron button lenovo logo display and load from that logo to lock screen?

windows 10 logo is not displaying in start and when i click the poweron button lenovo logo display and load from that logo to lock screen?

SaiNarayana, Feb 4, 2016
  3. kkahandal Win User
    Windows logo not comming when my pc starts. (windows 10)

when pc starts/on first logo of the pc manufacturer comes and then black screen comes and then after please wait comes on screen and then my account pic comes and then desktop comes. But when I seen my friends laptop which are upgraded to windows 10. Their
    windows logo/icon is coming when pc starts. I mean first logo of the pc manufacturer comes and then windows logo comes and then please wait comes on screen and then account pic comes and then desktop comes. Why in my pc windows logo is not coming? instead
    of windows logo black screen is coming.

kkahandal, Feb 4, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Windows Start Logo

Hello and welcome *Smile

This tutorial will show you how to refresh your W10 and keep your personal files and settings, and apps you installed from the Windows Store. Note that programs you installed from elsewhere will need reinstalling.

Refresh Windows 10

Read it carefully and follow the instructions and see if this fixes your problem.

There is also another option called system restore but this requires that you already have system protection turned on to make this work:

System Restore Windows 10

philc43, Feb 4, 2016
  5. dalchina New Member
    You might prefer to try an in-place upgrade install first, as this also preserves any installed programs.
    Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade - Windows 10 Forums

Also look into using disk imaging periodically as this can provide a faster and more convenient fix for many problems without the need for tech assistance, as well as a full backup. (Search for 'disk imaging' - several good programs like Macrium Reflect and other paid solutions around).

dalchina, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows Start Logo

1. Windows Start Logo - Similar Threads - Start Logo

2. Start menu missing right click menu options as well as app logos for some apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu missing right click menu options as well as app logos for some apps: Having this issue with Windows 10 running on a HP Z Book laptop.When I right click on some programs/apps in the start menu and windows search, the only option that appears is to pin or unpin it from the start menu. Additionally, any program which is missing the normal right...
  3. Start menu missing right click menu options as well as app logos for some apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start menu missing right click menu options as well as app logos for some apps: Having this issue with Windows 10 running on a HP Z Book laptop.When I right click on some programs/apps in the start menu and windows search, the only option that appears is to pin or unpin it from the start menu. Additionally, any program which is missing the normal right...
  4. Start menu missing right click menu options as well as app logos for some apps

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. how to cure slow start to logo on lenovo flex 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to cure slow start to logo on lenovo flex 2: My lenovo flex 2 has a very slow start to the logo. I have tried multiple things to sort it but to no avail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-cure-slow-start-to-logo-on-lenovo-flex-2/ba7a6510-33bb-4220-b554-c1449ac38a36
  6. how to cure slow start to logo on lenovo flex 2

how to cure slow start to logo on lenovo flex 2: My lenovo flex 2 has a very slow start to the logo. I have tried multiple things to sort it but to no avail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-cure-slow-start-to-logo-on-lenovo-flex-2/ba7a6510-33bb-4220-b554-c1449ac38a36
  7. how to cure slow start to logo on lenovo flex 2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. My laptop get stuck in windows starting logo.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop get stuck in windows starting logo.: I have a Dell latitude d630 laptop 2gb ram 500hdd windows 7. On turning on the laptop windows starting logo appear and stuck after that. I try to open in safe mode the nothing happened. I reinstall the os , tried windows 10, cleaned the ram,changed hdd but but the problem...
  9. My laptop get stuck in windows starting logo.

My laptop get stuck in windows starting logo.: I have a Dell latitude d630 laptop 2gb ram 500hdd windows 7. On turning on the laptop windows starting logo appear and stuck after that. I try to open in safe mode the nothing happened. I reinstall the os , tried windows 10, cleaned the ram,changed hdd but but the problem...
  10. Pc will start, will show windows start up logo, then turns black and shuts down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc will start, will show windows start up logo, then turns black and shuts down: Hello, im having an issue with my pc. Based on the title, my pc will start, show the enter to bios option also the motherboard brand, then windows start up logo. Thats when the fan will blast to full speed, video on monitor will go out, then shuts down. I've been having this...