Windows 10: Windows Start Menu

Discus and support Windows Start Menu in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I did a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro and am not sure but the start menu looks awfully different. I am enclosing a screen shot that I have. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sparker781, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Windows Start Menu

I did a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro and am not sure but the start menu looks awfully different. I am enclosing a screen shot that I have. This build and I am not sure how to find that as it's not in the Properties of This PC.

Anyhoo as you can see from the screen shot, I realize its a fresh build but there is hardly anything there.

No store...ETC.

Any help is appreciated. I may have to install Classic Shell.

Thanks for the help guys
    Windows Start Menu [​IMG]

:)

sparker781, Jun 7, 2017

2. My start menu icons aren't showing up properly!

I have same problem, the start menu is not working. when you click it , nothing happened. Microsoft edge and store icon are missing on the taskbar.

start menu not working, Jun 7, 2017
  3. Window Start Menu

the start menu on my desktop is not working. And some of my downloaded Windows Apps also is not working (Spotify, Skype, Messenger etc.)

How to fix it?

Hanie AnnFetalver, Jun 7, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows Start Menu

Brink, Jun 7, 2017
Thema:

Windows Start Menu

1. Windows Start Menu - Similar Threads - Start Menu

2. I can't organize the start apps list or get rid of the start menu tiles.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't organize the start apps list or get rid of the start menu tiles.: I click on start, I see a list of apps. I've tried moving several apps like the Calc, calendar, 3d viewer and many more. If I try to drag them to a folder, it shows a white box with a red circle with a diagonal line through it. I can't move these apps to a folder. NEXT, I...
  3. I can't organize the start apps list or get rid of the start menu tiles.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't organize the start apps list or get rid of the start menu tiles.: I click on start, I see a list of apps. I've tried moving several apps like the Calc, calendar, 3d viewer and many more. If I try to drag them to a folder, it shows a white box with a red circle with a diagonal line through it. I can't move these apps to a folder. NEXT, I...
  4. I can't organize the start apps list or get rid of the start menu tiles.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. My keyboard does not work in the Start menu, works everywhere else

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard does not work in the Start menu, works everywhere else: Hello there,I am running Windows 11 Home 23H2. I am using a Logitech G815 keyboard. All my apps and Windows are updated regularly. I checked a couple of videos of YouTube for help, but unfortunately, I am still experiencing the same issue. At this very moment, I am typing...
  6. My keyboard does not work in the Start menu, works everywhere else

My keyboard does not work in the Start menu, works everywhere else: Hello there,I am running Windows 11 Home 23H2. I am using a Logitech G815 keyboard. All my apps and Windows are updated regularly. I checked a couple of videos of YouTube for help, but unfortunately, I am still experiencing the same issue. At this very moment, I am typing...
  7. On my windows 11 laptop, the sleep option simply disappeared from the start menu.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On my windows 11 laptop, the sleep option simply disappeared from the start menu.: I then looked up on the internet for solutions but when explored the control panel and the settings, the sleep option was not available in Settings>System>Power and Sleep. It also wasn't available in Control Panel>Hardware and Sound>Power Options>Choose what the power button...
  8. On my windows 11 laptop, the sleep option simply disappeared from the start menu.

On my windows 11 laptop, the sleep option simply disappeared from the start menu.: I then looked up on the internet for solutions but when explored the control panel and the settings, the sleep option was not available in Settings>System>Power and Sleep. It also wasn't available in Control Panel>Hardware and Sound>Power Options>Choose what the power button...
  9. Need help fixing right click IN the start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help fixing right click IN the start menu: While trying to fix a prior issue i descovered that my right click has refused to work in the start menu. To clarify i can click on the start menu just fine its in the search in the menu that the right click is not working. the menu that is supposed to pop up after the right...
  10. Need help fixing right click IN the start menu

Need help fixing right click IN the start menu: While trying to fix a prior issue i descovered that my right click has refused to work in the start menu. To clarify i can click on the start menu just fine its in the search in the menu that the right click is not working. the menu that is supposed to pop up after the right...