Windows 10: Windows Start Menu

Discus and support Windows Start Menu in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I did a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro and am not sure but the start menu looks awfully different. I am enclosing a screen shot that I have. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sparker781, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Windows Start Menu

I did a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro and am not sure but the start menu looks awfully different. I am enclosing a screen shot that I have. This build and I am not sure how to find that as it's not in the Properties of This PC.

Anyhoo as you can see from the screen shot, I realize its a fresh build but there is hardly anything there.

No store...ETC.

Any help is appreciated. I may have to install Classic Shell.

Thanks for the help guys
    Windows Start Menu [​IMG]

:)

sparker781, Jun 7, 2017

2. My start menu icons aren't showing up properly!

I have same problem, the start menu is not working. when you click it , nothing happened. Microsoft edge and store icon are missing on the taskbar.

start menu not working, Jun 7, 2017
  3. Window Start Menu

the start menu on my desktop is not working. And some of my downloaded Windows Apps also is not working (Spotify, Skype, Messenger etc.)

How to fix it?

Hanie AnnFetalver, Jun 7, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows Start Menu

Brink, Jun 7, 2017
Thema:

Windows Start Menu

1. Windows Start Menu - Similar Threads - Start Menu

2. Start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu: Hi all,how do I move an icon on the start menu from 'recently added' to it's alphabetical place. how long do things stay in the recently added and do they disappear from there automatically after a given time? I have tried dragging it, both right and left button tried but...
  3. How to turn Accent Color On or Off for Start Menu and Taskbar in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to turn Accent Color On or Off for Start Menu and Taskbar in Windows 11: [ATTACH]Windows 11 comes with different attractive themes. You can apply your favorite theme via the Settings app. When you apply a theme, Windows automatically applies color to the Taskbar and the Start menu as per the selected theme. But if you want, you can change the...
  4. Start menu is not working in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu is not working in Windows 11: I recently updated to windows 11 and i can't click the start menu , is the windows 11 corrupted? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-is-not-working-in-windows-11/908c6dd6-1380-40ae-8a94-99a5efeb4c3f
  5. Start menu is not working in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start menu is not working in Windows 11: I recently updated to windows 11 and i can't click the start menu , is the windows 11 corrupted? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-is-not-working-in-windows-11/908c6dd6-1380-40ae-8a94-99a5efeb4c3f
  6. MY TASKBAR AND START MENU IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY TASKBAR AND START MENU IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 11: MY TASKBAR AND START MENU IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 11 PLS HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FOR <Removed by Mod> SAKE I CANT CLICK START AND MY WIN EXPLORER APP IS STILL IN WINDOWS 10!!! I'VE UPGRADED AND ROLLED BACK FOR 5 TIMES NOW!!! THIS IS UR SO CALLED "OFFICIAL BUILD" FIX...
  7. MY TASKBAR AND START MENU IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 11

MY TASKBAR AND START MENU IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 11: MY TASKBAR AND START MENU IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 11 PLS HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FOR <Removed by Mod> SAKE I CANT CLICK START AND MY WIN EXPLORER APP IS STILL IN WINDOWS 10!!! I'VE UPGRADED AND ROLLED BACK FOR 5 TIMES NOW!!! THIS IS UR SO CALLED "OFFICIAL BUILD" FIX...
  8. Scuse me what is the shell number for the start menu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scuse me what is the shell number for the start menu?: I'm looking to make a shortcut to the START MENU, and the shortcut was shell:some random numbers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scuse-me-what-is-the-shell-number-for-the-start/5f2fff96-f577-4e83-a6b2-4b5f8dbd774b
  9. Scuse me what is the shell number for the start menu?

Scuse me what is the shell number for the start menu?: I'm looking to make a shortcut to the START MENU, and the shortcut was shell:some random numbers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scuse-me-what-is-the-shell-number-for-the-start/5f2fff96-f577-4e83-a6b2-4b5f8dbd774b
  10. More Start Menu Features

More Start Menu Features: Will you be adding and or bringing back any start menu features? As it is now it favors searching through and scrolling through lists. As far as visually navigating, the UI experience is very lacking. Half of the real estate is taken up by recommended apps leaving precious...