Windows 10: Windows Start Menu

Discus and support Windows Start Menu in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I did a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro and am not sure but the start menu looks awfully different. I am enclosing a screen shot that I have. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sparker781, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Windows Start Menu

I did a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro and am not sure but the start menu looks awfully different. I am enclosing a screen shot that I have. This build and I am not sure how to find that as it's not in the Properties of This PC.

Anyhoo as you can see from the screen shot, I realize its a fresh build but there is hardly anything there.

No store...ETC.

Any help is appreciated. I may have to install Classic Shell.

Thanks for the help guys
    Windows Start Menu [​IMG]

:)

sparker781, Jun 7, 2017

2. My start menu icons aren't showing up properly!

I have same problem, the start menu is not working. when you click it , nothing happened. Microsoft edge and store icon are missing on the taskbar.

start menu not working, Jun 7, 2017
  3. Window Start Menu

the start menu on my desktop is not working. And some of my downloaded Windows Apps also is not working (Spotify, Skype, Messenger etc.)

How to fix it?

Hanie AnnFetalver, Jun 7, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows Start Menu

Brink, Jun 7, 2017
Thema:

Windows Start Menu

1. Windows Start Menu - Similar Threads - Start Menu

2. Start menu freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu freezes: The start menu freezes and its really pain I need to restart the computer since once it freeze the whole machine cant be access. I need hep on this. No updates pending on my machine so updates will not help. The only thing help is restarting the whole machine, but it is time...
  3. Start menu freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start menu freezes: The start menu freezes and its really pain I need to restart the computer since once it freeze the whole machine cant be access. I need hep on this. No updates pending on my machine so updates will not help. The only thing help is restarting the whole machine, but it is time...
  4. Start menu freezes

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. how do i get my start menu to show up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get my start menu to show up?: I just got an update for windows 11 and now neither the start button nor search button will work on the tool bar. I also tried pressing the windows button on the keyboard and it won't work either. How do i get the start menu back?...
  6. how do i get my start menu to show up?

how do i get my start menu to show up?: I just got an update for windows 11 and now neither the start button nor search button will work on the tool bar. I also tried pressing the windows button on the keyboard and it won't work either. How do i get the start menu back?...
  7. Why is the windows 11 start menu completely unusable? I really don't use it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the windows 11 start menu completely unusable? I really don't use it: "All Apps" => Why does a user need to press an "all apps" button to see the applications?Isn't the list of applications the CORE of what an operating system does? Why do all applications need to be hidden with an other click?"Recommended" => What is the use of recommended on...
  8. Why is the windows 11 start menu completely unusable? I really don't use it

Why is the windows 11 start menu completely unusable? I really don't use it: "All Apps" => Why does a user need to press an "all apps" button to see the applications?Isn't the list of applications the CORE of what an operating system does? Why do all applications need to be hidden with an other click?"Recommended" => What is the use of recommended on...
  9. Change Windows 11 Start Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Windows 11 Start Menu: >>Change Windows 11 Start Menu<<Is there a way to have Windows 11 Pro display the Start Menu as it is in Windows 10? In 10 it appears on the left. I also would like it to have all the subfolders as in 10.Bob...
  10. Change Windows 11 Start Menu

Change Windows 11 Start Menu: >>Change Windows 11 Start Menu<<Is there a way to have Windows 11 Pro display the Start Menu as it is in Windows 10? In 10 it appears on the left. I also would like it to have all the subfolders as in 10.Bob...