Windows 10: Windows Start Menu

Discus and support Windows Start Menu in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I did a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro and am not sure but the start menu looks awfully different. I am enclosing a screen shot that I have. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sparker781, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Windows Start Menu

I did a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro and am not sure but the start menu looks awfully different. I am enclosing a screen shot that I have. This build and I am not sure how to find that as it's not in the Properties of This PC.

Anyhoo as you can see from the screen shot, I realize its a fresh build but there is hardly anything there.

No store...ETC.

Any help is appreciated. I may have to install Classic Shell.

Thanks for the help guys
    Windows Start Menu [​IMG]

:)

sparker781, Jun 7, 2017

2. My start menu icons aren't showing up properly!

I have same problem, the start menu is not working. when you click it , nothing happened. Microsoft edge and store icon are missing on the taskbar.

start menu not working, Jun 7, 2017
  3. Window Start Menu

the start menu on my desktop is not working. And some of my downloaded Windows Apps also is not working (Spotify, Skype, Messenger etc.)

How to fix it?

Hanie AnnFetalver, Jun 7, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows Start Menu

Brink, Jun 7, 2017
Thema:

Windows Start Menu

1. Windows Start Menu - Similar Threads - Start Menu

2. Start menu coming up after turning on from sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu coming up after turning on from sleep: Why doesn't the start menu go away after resuming from sleep? submitted by /u/CaptKirik [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k4of4b/start_menu_coming_up_after_turning_on_from_sleep/
  3. Start Menu shortcuts look jammed and are not functional

Start Menu shortcuts look jammed and are not functional: So, just opened the Start Menu and it appears my shortcuts are blued out; the icons and the names don't appear. Instead of the name of the file, game, program, I get a bizarre looking link to the directory. Instead of a C:/... which would be reasonable (albeit, not how the...
  4. Can I make start menu tiles bigger in Windows 10? Only 'Small' and 'Medium' are options

Can I make start menu tiles bigger in Windows 10? Only 'Small' and 'Medium' are options: In 2560x1440, icons are pretty small. I don't mean the images themselves, but the tiles. I'd like for them to be bigger if possible. Is there a way to unlock the 'large' option for custom tiles? submitted by /u/zWeApOnz [link] [comments]...
  5. Start menu tiles customization.

Start menu tiles customization.: I'm using a dark grey theme, all but one tile in my start menu has the same grey background but one is lighter than the rest for no reason. I fail to find the option to individually change tile colors. Example Thanks for replies. submitted by /u/Darth_Jupiter [link]...
  6. How to take fullscreen start menu start on all apps screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to take fullscreen start menu start on all apps screen?: I don't pin stuff to the start menu, I have no use for that. That being said, if I use fullscreen start, it's empty every time I press the start menu, which serves no purpose at all. To fix this, I'd like to see the "all apps" menu when I press the start button. Can I do...
  7. Windows 20H2 issues with Start Menu etc,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 20H2 issues with Start Menu etc,: Since upgrading to 20H2 from 1903, I have been having trouble with things, I can't find any results on fixes anywhere. Firstly, my Start menu seems to become very buggy, If I click it to open a program for example Gyazo and while Gyazo will open, theStart menu stays open...
  8. start menu apps icon are missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    start menu apps icon are missing: some of my start menu app icons are missing after the recent update . I don't know how to resolve it . please help me with that. [IMG][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-apps-icon-are-missing/a6c8ce29-e521-453e-b9c4-e630c8a0c195
  9. How to Pin Android Apps from Your Phone to Start Menu on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    How to Pin Android Apps from Your Phone to Start Menu on Windows 10 PC: [img] You can tap into the power of Your Phone app with Link to Windows integration on select Surface Duo and Samsung devices to instantly access your Android phone’s mobile apps directly from your Windows 10 PC. With Your Phone apps, you can instantly access the...
  10. Is there any third party application hub to organize applications since the start menu...

Is there any third party application hub to organize applications since the start menu...: Looking for a single application I can use to access all of my applications easily since the start menu isn’t customizable enough for my liking (especially since there are some applications in folders I can’t get out since the start menu folder is no where on my HDD). A bit...