Windows 10: windows store app, camera, photo and video viewer did not work

Discus and support windows store app, camera, photo and video viewer did not work in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hello, I have Lenovo Yoga 530 with windows 10 but windows store app, camera, photo and video viewer did not work? I have tried the troubleshoot way but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SinduSuryo, Jun 12, 2019.

1. windows store app, camera, photo and video viewer did not work

hello, I have Lenovo Yoga 530 with windows 10 but windows store app, camera, photo and video viewer did not work? I have tried the troubleshoot way but it still did not work. Does any one know how to fix it?thanks

:)

SinduSuryo, Jun 12, 2019
  2. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Jun 12, 2019
  3. barto Win User
    Choose default photo viewer app to open from Windows Camera

History: I recently began getting errors when trying to open images in the default Microsoft Photos app. It turned out I'm not the only one with the problem and I'm not the only one who is unable to solve it, so I installed a different app to view photos (IrfanView). (There is an app but one can also install it as a program.)

Problem: When I open Windows Camera, as usual the last photo I took is shown at the bottom right of the screen. When clicking it, the photo used to be opened in Microsoft Photos. But since that app doesn't work anymore (in fact I removed it in powershell) I want Windows Camera to open the photo in a different app (IfranView). How can I do this?

I set IrfanView as the default photo viewer, but that doesn't help.

When I try to open a photo in Windows Camera, I'm asked to choose an app from the Microsoft store, but there appears to be no way to actually select an app. It just opens the store and that's it. After that, I get the error

barto, Jun 12, 2019
  4. iko22 Win User

windows store app, camera, photo and video viewer did not work

How to get rid of raw file support in windows photo viewer?

windows store app, camera, photo and video viewer did not work [​IMG]

I have downloaded this, and it did not work; photo viewer is not in the list of programs in Open With or Default App. I used option 2 step 3, followed by step 5 to 9.

iko22, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

windows store app, camera, photo and video viewer did not work

1. windows store app, camera, photo and video viewer did not work - Similar Threads - store app camera

2. Windows photo and photo viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows photo and photo viewer: Photo app and photo viewer app not working, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-photo-and-photo-viewer/3b344c54-cf1c-4cf1-ab44-8bfba1ded777
  3. Photo viewer app for Windows 10

Photo viewer app for Windows 10: Hello. So i just recently came up with the windows 10 app about photo viewing. I like how it helps you organize your pictures in albums, date taken, etc. I have a question though about that date thing. Why does it stop at 1969 when you go back? I have photos taken way before...
  4. my defaul apps not working (windows store,mail,photo,video,etc)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    my defaul apps not working (windows store,mail,photo,video,etc): [ATTACH] he said the app didn't start. Please help me . I have used various ways to fix it but the results are still not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-defaul-apps-not-working-windows/41d0087e-b9e1-4e6a-9d61-9f3863cf3e23"
  5. WIndows 10 Photo Viewer RAW Camera Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIndows 10 Photo Viewer RAW Camera Files: I recently bought a new Sony Mirrorless Camera that has .ARW RAW photo files. Windows 10 Photo viewer says "It looks like we don't support this file format" when I try to open them. The strange thing is before I bought this new camera, I used a different Sony Mirrorless...
  6. Camera app not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Camera app not working: My camera app opens but just shows a black screen. I have a MSI MS-16P6 laptop. It is enabled in privacy settings and in MSI's SCM. I have updated the driver, uninstalled / reinstalled the driver, and uninstalled / reinstalled the app....
  7. windows camera app is not working.

windows camera app is not working.: Whenever i open the app my screen doesn't showing me image instead of that it is showing black screen. 0xA00F425E<VideoCaptureShotFailed> (0x80004005) i am getting this error on recording videos....
  8. Windows 10 Photo Viewer stopped working

Windows 10 Photo Viewer stopped working: A few days ago, my Photo Viewer in Windows 10 has stopped working. When I open the application, it takes minutes to even see the pictures in the viewer. When I click on any of the visible photos, nothing happenes and I can't shut down the Viewer either - unless I force it by...
  9. Camera app not working.

Camera app not working.: My Microsoft camera app is not working in windows 10. it shows the message of permission to allow app in privacy settings. I have given permission to the app in privacy settings but still its showing the same message. please help.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. Photo Viewer not working

Photo Viewer not working: My default microsoft photo viewer app has not been working! It crashes as soon as soon as it is opened and the message displayed is "File system error (-2147219196) I've tried all the commands on powershell, I have repaired and reset the app, and even uninstalled and...