Windows 10: windows store app, camera, photo and video viewer did not work

Discus and support windows store app, camera, photo and video viewer did not work in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hello, I have Lenovo Yoga 530 with windows 10 but windows store app, camera, photo and video viewer did not work? I have tried the troubleshoot way but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SinduSuryo, Jun 12, 2019.

1. windows store app, camera, photo and video viewer did not work

hello, I have Lenovo Yoga 530 with windows 10 but windows store app, camera, photo and video viewer did not work? I have tried the troubleshoot way but it still did not work. Does any one know how to fix it?thanks

:)

SinduSuryo, Jun 12, 2019
  2. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Jun 12, 2019
  3. barto Win User
    Choose default photo viewer app to open from Windows Camera

History: I recently began getting errors when trying to open images in the default Microsoft Photos app. It turned out I'm not the only one with the problem and I'm not the only one who is unable to solve it, so I installed a different app to view photos (IrfanView). (There is an app but one can also install it as a program.)

Problem: When I open Windows Camera, as usual the last photo I took is shown at the bottom right of the screen. When clicking it, the photo used to be opened in Microsoft Photos. But since that app doesn't work anymore (in fact I removed it in powershell) I want Windows Camera to open the photo in a different app (IfranView). How can I do this?

I set IrfanView as the default photo viewer, but that doesn't help.

When I try to open a photo in Windows Camera, I'm asked to choose an app from the Microsoft store, but there appears to be no way to actually select an app. It just opens the store and that's it. After that, I get the error

barto, Jun 12, 2019
  4. iko22 Win User

windows store app, camera, photo and video viewer did not work

How to get rid of raw file support in windows photo viewer?

windows store app, camera, photo and video viewer did not work [​IMG]

I have downloaded this, and it did not work; photo viewer is not in the list of programs in Open With or Default App. I used option 2 step 3, followed by step 5 to 9.

iko22, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

windows store app, camera, photo and video viewer did not work

1. windows store app, camera, photo and video viewer did not work - Similar Threads - store app camera

2. Videos and Photos not in Camera Roll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Videos and Photos not in Camera Roll: I've filmed and taken multiple photos and videos on the camera of my surface 7, but I can only see three files in my camera roll. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-and-photos-not-in-camera-roll/4a3bac44-4ae8-433a-a4d3-c104523e72ea
  3. Photo Viewer app???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo Viewer app???: Hi; I updated a friends comp to win10 from win8.1, now all her pics are missing info. She swears she was using windows photo viewer and had all her pics titled and dated. This is different from file name. Win10 photo app does not show the title/Subject or date. I tried...
  4. camera did not work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    camera did not work: Camera did not work C[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-did-not-work/29e862d4-5af7-4c39-96f1-ff4323d97cdc
  5. Photos App not working for video editing

Photos App not working for video editing: After spending an hour editing a video, when I tried to complete it like I have many times I got an error message about disk space. I have plenty of disk space so I did a restart. I tried to complete the video again and got error message 0x887A0005 that I need to update my...
  6. camera app not working for video

camera app not working for video: The camera app freezes when I try to record video. It is fine for still images. It was working fine one day, then the next stopped working. When you try to record, the timer sometimes starts but the image freezes. Then when you click stop, nothing is saved. I've tried...
  7. Windows Camera and Windows Video viewer not working in Windows v 1511

Windows Camera and Windows Video viewer not working in Windows v 1511: Hello all the community mambers, I updated my laptop to Windows v 1803, which was slowing down my device performance, so i got back to previous version which is Windows v 1511. After this, my camera and video app is not working any more. Even my photos app was not...
  8. win store, photos ans videos apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    win store, photos ans videos apps: I don't understand why win 10 is so complicated. I can't open win store, photos ans videos apps. I tried many things I saw on the community forum: 1. powershell command (lot of cmds I saw on the forum like : Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage...
  9. my defaul apps not working (windows store,mail,photo,video,etc)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    my defaul apps not working (windows store,mail,photo,video,etc): [ATTACH] he said the app didn't start. Please help me . I have used various ways to fix it but the results are still not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-defaul-apps-not-working-windows/41d0087e-b9e1-4e6a-9d61-9f3863cf3e23"
  10. Photo Viewer not working

Photo Viewer not working: My default microsoft photo viewer app has not been working! It crashes as soon as soon as it is opened and the message displayed is "File system error (-2147219196) I've tried all the commands on powershell, I have repaired and reset the app, and even uninstalled and...