Windows 10: windows store app missing from taskbar

Discus and support windows store app missing from taskbar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The windows store app is missing from the taskbar and when I open "all apps" the box by "store" is blank. How do I load app for the store? 29894 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by stacyeh, Nov 13, 2015.

1. stacyeh Win User

windows store app missing from taskbar

The windows store app is missing from the taskbar and when I open "all apps" the box by "store" is blank. How do I load app for the store?

:)

stacyeh, Nov 13, 2015
  2. Hankas Win User

Store Apps Missing and Invisible after Fall Creators Update

I think it is worth mentioning that when the "missing" apps (including Windows Store) are open, they do not show on the taskbar. Normally, when you open an application, the taskbar shows the opened applications.

Hankas, Nov 13, 2015
  3. One of my login users lost Win 10 icon app

OT: Window start menu and Taskbar

Hi, there I have some problems with one of my users. I don't see icons on taskbar while I was running it? All app include Setting app, Store app (Calculator, Alarm, Weather,...) is still running well but missing icon from both Start menu and Taskbar.

It just happened with only one important user on my computer.

Please help me with this problem!!

PhuongNguyen96, Nov 13, 2015
  4. JohnC Win User

JohnC, Nov 13, 2015
  5. stacyeh Win User
    stacyeh, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. windows store app missing from taskbar - Similar Threads - store app missing

2. Icons of Windows Store apps missing on the taskbar on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons of Windows Store apps missing on the taskbar on Windows 11: Hello,After upgrading to Windows 11 Pro 22H2, the icons of Windows Store apps for example: Terminal or Notepad are missing on the taskbar.I tried a lot of things but without any success :Restore the systemRepair Windows StoreReinstall Windows Store completelyRun DISM.exe...
  3. Icons of Windows Store apps missing on the taskbar on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons of Windows Store apps missing on the taskbar on Windows 11: Hello,After upgrading to Windows 11 Pro 22H2, the icons of Windows Store apps for example: Terminal or Notepad are missing on the taskbar.I tried a lot of things but without any success :Restore the systemRepair Windows StoreReinstall Windows Store completelyRun DISM.exe...
  4. ms store is missing from apps and feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ms store is missing from apps and feature: what should i do to get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store-is-missing-from-apps-and-feature/332459a5-76a6-4510-951a-920a23a9865f
  5. Windows 11 apps missing from the taskbar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 apps missing from the taskbar.: Recently, I installed Windows 11 and I noticed all the windows apps like settings, Microsoft Store, calculator, photos, paint and more are not showing in the taskbar. What I mean is that the apps are on the taskbar but the thumbnail is not showing in the taskbar....
  6. Windows 11 apps missing from the taskbar.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 apps missing from the taskbar.: Recently, I installed Windows 11 and I noticed all the windows apps like settings, Microsoft Store, calculator, photos, paint and more are not showing in the taskbar. What I mean is that the apps are on the taskbar but the thumbnail is not showing in the taskbar....
  7. Windows store app missing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows store app missing: On my desktop PC Windows 10 Pro. I am missing the Windows Store app, I have tried all the CMD and Powershell prompts that I have found as answers to re register, reinstall it etc, the files for the store are not anywhere on this PC, how it became uninstalled I don't know....
  8. windows store app missing

windows store app missing: windows store app along with installer package missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-app-missing/c2e6d882-f7c6-42a7-adc0-3980caf8dded
  9. Windows Store Icon Missing From Taskbar

Windows Store Icon Missing From Taskbar: I just noticed that my Windows Store icon is missing from my taskbar. I don't know when it disappeared. I installed the "Patch Tuesday" updates yesterday 2/11/2020. I don't know if it happened then. I have looked for it on the Start menu but I don't see it. How can I get it...
  10. windows store app missing

windows store app missing: Windows 10 home version 1809 took away my windows store app completely last October. The store app is completely gone but other apps still open because I pinned them before that version got installed. I have tried many different ways to re-install including running admin...