Windows 10: Windows Store Problem

Discus and support Windows Store Problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've never really had the need to use the apps on 10, save for the camera. But today, I wanted to get Netflix, so I try clicking on the store. Except,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by actualkudari, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Windows Store Problem

I've never really had the need to use the apps on 10, save for the camera. But today, I wanted to get Netflix, so I try clicking on the store. Except, it wasn't opening. I looked up solutions and tried them, but now all I get is this:

https://i.gyazo.com/aef6e88cc939cc1d...587fdc4149.png

All I wanted was to get an app I did not ask for this QvQ

:)

actualkudari, Feb 14, 2016
  2. DMW STORE Win User

Stuck at Airplane mode, cannot find wireless networks after upgrading to Windows 10.

Dear Sir this is not work for me

DMW STORE, Feb 14, 2016
  3. DMW STORE Win User
    windows 10 upgrade Stuck on Airplane mode & there is not showing any wireless devices

unable to turn off airplane mode

DMW STORE, Feb 14, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Windows Store Problem

Hi, the @ preceding any of the universal apps e.g. in the Win 10 start menu means (surprise) it's broken.

You can try this
    Store - Re-register in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums
    and if it works, great. However the powershell commands that used to work breaks apps since build 10586.

If it doesn't work, to repair it you need to do an in-place upgrade repair install
    Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade - Windows 10 Forums
    - a great general repair procedure which
    - keeps all your programs and data
    - disables System restore
    - may lose the odd file association
    - is a Windows install procedure and creates Windows.old

I recommend you make sure you use disk imaging to create an image before you do it, and you should use disk imaging regularly so you can restore your system in a very much shorter time than the 2nd procedure above.

dalchina, Feb 14, 2016
  5. davidhk Win User
    Until you get this problem fixed, you can go to the web > google for Netflix > click sign in ..............

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows Store Problem

1. Windows Store Problem - Similar Threads - Store Problem

2. Unexpected store exception, Rebooted with no problems but now Windows won’t boot. Stuck at...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected store exception, Rebooted with no problems but now Windows won’t boot. Stuck at...: Hello there. Sorry for the long title, tried to put as much information as possible. I’ll explain the situationSo yesterday I got a blue screen of dead, with the error code UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. I tried to look online for quite a bit but I can’t seem to find a solution,...
  3. Unexpected store exception, Rebooted with no problems but now Windows won’t boot. Stuck at...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unexpected store exception, Rebooted with no problems but now Windows won’t boot. Stuck at...: Hello there. Sorry for the long title, tried to put as much information as possible. I’ll explain the situationSo yesterday I got a blue screen of dead, with the error code UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. I tried to look online for quite a bit but I can’t seem to find a solution,...
  4. Im having this problem. Microsoft store is not downloading apps and it is showing as...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Im having this problem. Microsoft store is not downloading apps and it is showing as...: Plz look into this. I'm having this problem for the last 1 month. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-this-problem-microsoft-store-is-not/3c9ba12f-8345-4e1b-aaa4-bcae850e1bd2
  5. Im having this problem. Microsoft store is not downloading apps and it is showing as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im having this problem. Microsoft store is not downloading apps and it is showing as...: Plz look into this. I'm having this problem for the last 1 month. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-this-problem-microsoft-store-is-not/3c9ba12f-8345-4e1b-aaa4-bcae850e1bd2
  6. Im having this problem. Microsoft store is not downloading apps and it is showing as...

7. I can't access the microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem...

I can't access the microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem...: I can't access the Microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem with my laptop. please your advice to access the Microsoft store....
  8. I can't access the microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access the microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem...: I can't access the Microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem with my laptop. please your advice to access the Microsoft store....
  9. I can't access the microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem...

10. Hi! I've a problem with microsoft store

Hi! I've a problem with microsoft store: App installer updating stuck and is not downloading. therefore i can't install any app from store because app installer package wont be updating or downloading and stuck on 604kb of 3.0mb....