Windows 10: Windows Store: Something happened at our end. Waiting a bit might help

Discus and support Windows Store: Something happened at our end. Waiting a bit might help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have a problem with windows store, unable to install any apps everytime i click Install button, windows store always reply with error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cuzeiro, Sep 2, 2016.

1. cuzeiro Win User

Windows Store: Something happened at our end. Waiting a bit might help

Hi

I have a problem with windows store, unable to install any apps

everytime i click Install button, windows store always reply with error

I have wait, restarting or wait for another day, login and logout from store and no luck *Sad

any chance to resolve this issue without reinstall windows 10?

thx *Smile

:)

cuzeiro, Sep 2, 2016

2. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help

I wait 3-5 min and its not hapeen again ✌

Võ Trọng Khôi Nguyên, Sep 2, 2016
  3. Simkyn.C Win User
    Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help

Actually there are a lot of people with the exact same problem.

Here's a post from me detailing some troubleshooting I did:

Unable to download new Windows store apps

Here's a thread with a few others who also tried some troubleshooting:

Windows 10 Store no longer downloading apps

Here's a thread with a whole lot of people who have been trying to fix it:

Microsoft Store - Something happened on our end. Try again later.

In some of those threads, you'll see a couple people have managed to fix it specifically on their own systems, but the vast majority seem to be unable to fix the issue and have shown (like in my post), that downloading works perfect before the anniversary
    update, but breaks directly after that update. I can only hope the problem is being worked on since it is affecting so many.

Simkyn.C, Sep 2, 2016
  4. Cliff S New Member

You could try hitting the Windows key(*Start) and typing wsreset and wait until the store opens. You will see a blank command prompt(which runs the command) for a minute or two, so don't close it, until the store opens.

Cliff S, Sep 2, 2016
  5. cuzeiro Win User
    I have try this, when store open and i try to search apps and install, still getting this error

However i can still update installed apps using windows store, but can not install new apps

cuzeiro, Sep 2, 2016
  6. Cliff S New Member
    Try running the following in an admin command prompt(copy & paste it in) let it run through then reboot.

fsutil resource setautoreset true c:\&fsutil usn deletejournal /d /n c:&Dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup&&sfc /scannow&Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth&sfc /scannow&Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup /ResetBase&pause

Cliff S, Sep 2, 2016
  7. cuzeiro Win User
    how long i should wait for this operation? I have run it for 20 minutes

Code: Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.14393](c) 2016 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\Windows\system32>fsutil resource setautoreset true c:\&fsutil usn deletejournal /d /n c:&Dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup&&sfc /scannow&Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth&sfc /scannow&Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup /ResetBase&pause The operation completed successfully. Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.14393.0 Image Version: 10.0.14393.0 [==========================100.0%==========================] [==========================100.0%==========================][/quote] is it save to restart?

cuzeiro, Sep 2, 2016
  8. Cliff S New Member

is it save to restart?[/quote] Depending on your hardware, and if it finds any problems to repair it can take quite a while. It will tell you when it's done by saying to press any key to close.

Cliff S, Sep 2, 2016
  9. cuzeiro Win User
    here the error i receive from command prompt

cuzeiro, Sep 3, 2016
  10. Cliff S New Member
    Did you restart the PC and try again?
    To repair errors, Windows needs to be restarted, then you run the script again.

Cliff S, Sep 3, 2016
  11. aramil Win User
    Odd, but I have exactly the same problem, tried all the above and rebooted, re run scripts, rebooted etc, with no change.

I did notice that in the feedback App there are several posts with exactly the same issue so not sure what is going on with the store.

Edit: just checked and already used/uninstalled apps download and reinstall without issue, it just happens with new apps....
    Code: C:\Windows\system32>fsutil resource setautoreset true c:\&fsutil usn deletejournal /d /n c:&Dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup&&sfc /scannow&Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth&sfc /scannow&Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup /ResetBase&pause The operation completed successfully. Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.14393.0 Image Version: 10.0.14393.0 [=========== 20.0% ] The operation completed successfully. Beginning system scan. This process will take some time. Beginning verification phase of system scan. Verification 100% complete. Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.14393.0 Image Version: 10.0.14393.0 [==========================100.0%==========================] The restore operation completed successfully. The operation completed successfully. Beginning system scan. This process will take some time. Beginning verification phase of system scan. Verification 100% complete. Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.14393.0 Image Version: 10.0.14393.0 [=========== 20.0% ] The operation completed successfully. Press any key to continue . . .[/quote]

aramil, Sep 3, 2016
  12. cuzeiro Win User
    Hi Cliff,

I have restarted and run again the script, still not able to install new apps from windows store

Here is script result, and i have restarted after script completed before try to install apps in windows store

Code: Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.14393](c) 2016 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\Windows\system32>fsutil resource setautoreset true c:\&fsutil usn deletejournal /d /n c:&Dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup&&sfc /scannow&Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth&sfc /scannow&Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup /ResetBase&pause The operation completed successfully. Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.14393.0 Image Version: 10.0.14393.0 [=========== 20.0% ] ] [=========== 19.0% ] Error: 2 The system cannot find the file specified. The DISM log file can be found at C:\Windows\Logs\DISM\dism.log Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.14393.0 Image Version: 10.0.14393.0 [== [===[===========[==========================100.0%==========================] The restore operation completed successfully. The operation completed successfully. Beginning system scan. This process will take some time. Beginning verification phase of system scan. Verification 100% complete. Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.14393.0 Image Version: 10.0.14393.0 [==========================100.0%==========================] The operation completed successfully. Press any key to continue . . .[/quote] I don't want to clean install windows, it's a pain to update till the latest fix

cuzeiro, Sep 6, 2016
  13. rudolph Win User

I'm having the same problem...

SFC and DISM doesn't work.
    I've tried resetting permissions, windows update, windows store using tweaking.com tool...

I tried to use install.wim, but this shows up:

Code: C:\WINDOWS\system32>Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:wim:H:\sources\install.wim:1 /limitaccess Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.14393.0 Image Version: 10.0.14393.0 Error: 1910 The object exporter specified was not found. The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log[/quote]

I have also reset my Win 2 times now since the anniversary update.. First I couldn't log in , then there were permissions problems and now this. Why microsoft don't make any fix tools that can fix windows without reinstalling ? DISM and SFC are worthless...

I just recently installed all my programs back and now I feel like the only way out is to do another reset...
    There are only like 10 results on google for Error 1910...

I also tried the lastest cmd here...

Code: C:\WINDOWS\system32>fsutil resource setautoreset true c:\&fsutil usn deletejournal /d /n c:&Dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup&&sfc /scannow&Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth&sfc /scannow&Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup /ResetBase&pause The operation completed successfully. Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.14393.0 Image Version: 10.0.14393.0 Error: 1910 The object exporter specified was not found. The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.14393.0 Image Version: 10.0.14393.0 Error: 1910 The object exporter specified was not found. The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service. Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.14393.0 Image Version: 10.0.14393.0 Error: 1910 The object exporter specified was not found. The DISM log file can be found[/quote] at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log
    Press any key to continue . . .

rudolph, Sep 6, 2016
  14. Cliff S New Member
    Cliff S, Sep 6, 2016
  15. Cliff S New Member
    Something I just noticed in the settings app, you all can also try:

Windows Store: Something happened at our end. Waiting a bit might help [​IMG]

Windows Store: Something happened at our end. Waiting a bit might help [​IMG]

Cliff S, Sep 6, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows Store: Something happened at our end. Waiting a bit might help - Similar Threads - Store Something happened

2. Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help: I can't install apps from the Microsoft Store or exit S mode because I get the error "Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help."I'm on Windows 11, and it's new. I've already done everything, including completely restarting everything on the...
  3. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.: I bought a new asus laptop recently and in the library of the microsoft store i found in the "included with device" tab an pc game pass and a claim button next to it but when I try to claim it its saysSomething happened on our end. Waiting a bit might...
  4. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.: I bought a new asus laptop recently and in the library of the microsoft store i found in the "included with device" tab an pc game pass and a claim button next to it but when I try to claim it its saysSomething happened on our end. Waiting a bit might...
  5. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help HELP

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help HELP: I have been trying to fix this for hours, googling and googling but i cant find any solutions. I am trying to buy a DLC for a game i like, but i keep getting this error. Underneath in gray it says "SVC-HydrateGet-Aborted"Any help would be extremely appreciated...
  7. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help HELP: I have been trying to fix this for hours, googling and googling but i cant find any solutions. I am trying to buy a DLC for a game i like, but i keep getting this error. Underneath in gray it says "SVC-HydrateGet-Aborted"Any help would be extremely appreciated...
  8. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.: I've bought Discord Nitro, and redeem code for the Xbox Game pass 3 Month- subscription was included. So, I wanted to redeem it, got onto redeem.microsoft.com andentered the code + credit card etc. But when I want to finish the process, it says "Code not found. Try...
  10. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help...: For anyone else enjoying the frustration of trying to pay a renewal sub to Microsoft with a change of credit card details, which has you going round in endless circles receiving this error message: It seems to be a feature of attempting the feat through Google Chrome, my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. something happened on our end. waiting a bit might help.

2. something happened on our end windows store

3. itunes somethingbhappenedon our end

4. something went wrong on our end waiting might help,
  5. something happened at our end,
  6. something happened at our end windows phone,
  7. something happened at our end problem in pc,
  8. itunes windows download error something went wrong on our side,
  9. mengatasi windows store something happened at our end. waiting a bit might help,
  10. loi something happen on our end waiting a bit might help,
  11. something happened to our end,
  12. itunes something happened on our end