Windows 10: Wireless connectivity issue

Discus and support Wireless connectivity issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello all, I am facing a vexing problem that I simply cannot solve so I decided to post it here. I am using a HP Win 10 laptop connected wireless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Niloy Guha, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Wireless connectivity issue

Hello all,

I am facing a vexing problem that I simply cannot solve so I decided to post it here.

I am using a HP Win 10 laptop connected wireless in my office network. I can connect to the internet but neither can I connect to any other computer in the LAN nor can the other systems connect to mine.

The problem vanishes the moment I use a LAN cable to connect my laptop to the LAN; then, all the computers in the LAN can access my files and vice versa.

Can anyone help me out? I have tried most of the tricks and tips that are available online but without any success.

Regards,

Niloy

:)

Niloy Guha, Nov 21, 2018
  2. Hannelore Win User

Project connect to wireless device issue

Hi Kari,

Thanks for the reply.

My tv is definitely connected to my wifi; I've tried restarting the tv, and disconnecting/reconnecting to my wifi, but the tv still isn't showing up in the list of devices when trying to use 'project'.

I actually had issues with this before, but after a significant update about a week ago, I noticed that it was showing up in the devices list. I'm unsure what could have changed tonight.

Does anyone have any other suggestions? Wireless connectivity issue :) Is there maybe some way to 'clear' (for lack of a better word) any saved devices on my laptop so I can start fresh with project?

Hannelore, Nov 21, 2018
  3. Hannelore Win User
    Project connect to wireless device issue

Thanks for this suggestion; it's made me realise that I think it might be a problem with my tv after all, because now it won't come up anymore in the list of devices. I better check out some help for this tv; maybe something got turned off by mistake.

Hannelore, Nov 21, 2018
  4. Wireless connectivity issue

Wireless Connectivity issue

Hi Vignesh,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I am sorry to know that you are unable to connect to Wireless Network.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Network Troubleshooter. Either search for it in the Search or run it by following the link below.
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cant-connect-to-network#1TC=windows-8

• Try a different network adapter/connection type if possible.
    • Check for Windows Updates.
    • Open a CMD window as Administrator:
      • dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
      • sfc /scannow
      • netsh winsock reset
    Also try to restart the DNS service.

• Press Windows Logo Key+X. Click on Run.
    • Type services.msc. Click on Ok.
    • Then find DNS client. Right-click on it to Stop it and Restart it.
    If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

Wireless connectivity issue

1. Wireless connectivity issue - Similar Threads - Wireless connectivity issue

2. Wireless display connection issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless display connection issue: Hi to all! Could you please help me, I have an issue with the connection to wireless display. I have been using Tablet Galaxy S8 Ultra as an additional monitor, and everything work correctly, one day this function become not working. There were no updates or drivers...
  3. Wireless display connection issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless display connection issue: Hi to all! Could you please help me, I have an issue with the connection to wireless display. I have been using Tablet Galaxy S8 Ultra as an additional monitor, and everything work correctly, one day this function become not working. There were no updates or drivers...
  4. Wireless Display connecting issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Display connecting issue: I have 3 Windows 11 pro systemsDesktop - Microsoft StudioLaptop - Microsoft Studio LaptopSurface Laptop - Microsoft Surface Pro 7Wireless display is installed on all 3 with same settings.Desktop WILL cast to Laptop and SurfaceLaptop will NOT cast to Surface or DesktopSurface...
  5. Wireless Display connecting issue

Wireless Display connecting issue: I have 3 Windows 11 pro systemsDesktop - Microsoft StudioLaptop - Microsoft Studio LaptopSurface Laptop - Microsoft Surface Pro 7Wireless display is installed on all 3 with same settings.Desktop WILL cast to Laptop and SurfaceLaptop will NOT cast to Surface or DesktopSurface...
  6. Wireless Display connecting issue

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Issues with wireless connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with wireless connection: Hi I have windows 11 on my lenovo yoga c740 laptop. I am having issues connecting my hisense 50 inch tv and also my canon wireless printer to connect to it. The first time my 2 devices get connected but after that they show in the list of devices but do not connect...
  8. Issues with wireless connection

Issues with wireless connection: Hi I have windows 11 on my lenovo yoga c740 laptop. I am having issues connecting my hisense 50 inch tv and also my canon wireless printer to connect to it. The first time my 2 devices get connected but after that they show in the list of devices but do not connect...
  9. Wireless connection issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless connection issue: I have a laptop running a Ryzen7 4800h and an RTX 2060. When updated my Nvidia drivers my wireless connection stopped working. I checked to make sure the adapter was enabled, and its refusing to connect to the displayed connections. After turning the wifi on and off, it stops...
  10. Wireless Connection Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless Connection Issue: Hello, Here's the layout. I have a desktop in the living room, a desktop in the bedroom, and an iPhone. I have a wireless connection throughout my home. A few weeks ago, some workers came over to install hardwood floors in my living room. They unplugged the phone cable,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wireless connectivity from laptop to tv issue