Windows 10: wireless duplicate pc screen

Discus and support wireless duplicate pc screen in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've lost the ability to wirelessly duplicate my pc screen on the tv. I had used it in the past, but something has changed and I no longer can connect.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BillLayman1, Nov 12, 2018.

1. wireless duplicate pc screen

I've lost the ability to wirelessly duplicate my pc screen on the tv. I had used it in the past, but something has changed and I no longer can connect.

:)

BillLayman1, Nov 12, 2018

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 12, 2018
  3. kfir91 Win User
    Share my pc screen on LG smart tv

Windows 10 Help Forums

In this step i not see the webos
    I see the sentence
    your pc or tablet does not support Miracast"

kfir91, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

wireless duplicate pc screen

Brink, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

wireless duplicate pc screen

1. wireless duplicate pc screen - Similar Threads - wireless duplicate screen

2. Duplicate Files On Screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Duplicate Files On Screen: I open several text files and often duplicate ones accidentally which when I modify them I have to find out which is the best copy. Is there a way to get notification upon opening a file already open?...
  3. Duplicate Screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicate Screens: I have one CPU, with 2 displays. 1 monitor and 1 projector. If I get a monitor with PBP, would I be able to split the screen on the monitor to show the monitor and mirror the projector and use the same keyboard/mouse? The problem I'm having is when I use the projector display...
  4. Duplicate Screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Duplicate Screens: I have one CPU, with 2 displays. 1 monitor and 1 projector. If I get a monitor with PBP, would I be able to split the screen on the monitor to show the monitor and mirror the projector and use the same keyboard/mouse? The problem I'm having is when I use the projector display...
  5. duplicate screens

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    duplicate screens: Hi guys, I use a laptop and have connected 2 extra monitors. Im wanting to have 3 screens but I seem to only be able to have my laptop duplicate 1 of the screens. Is there a way to have no duplicate screen so that I can have 3 different screens on the go?...
  6. Duplicate screens

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Duplicate screens: I have computer screen and monitor screen locked and can't separate them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-screens/c1713503-abf4-4b4f-b95e-9dd0ba7e35f1
  7. Screen is not duplicating

Screen is not duplicating: Hello, My Screen is not duplicating, I have read many articles about duplicating it but none of them worked. When I try duplicating, It says That it cannot save the changes. The Laptop resolution is 1920*1080p. The cables are all ok as another laptop worked just fine and...
  8. duplicating screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    duplicating screens: trying to dupilcate computer screen to my television but not connecting.HDMI is working but just not connecting tv,was working before i updated my computer couple hours ago.could it be something thats turned off?...
  9. Issue Duplicating Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issue Duplicating Screen: Hello, We connect our computer to our TV so we can show videos on it. Recently we bought a new computer and with that we have been experiencing some issues . We connect the PC to the TV through a VGA to HDMI adapter. We can extend the screens to make the TV act like a...
  10. Screen duplicating function

Screen duplicating function: I have a Windows 10 HP laptop and a Sony Android TV. They have all the latest drivers. The problem is my TV keeps disconnecting from the wireless network when I connect it to my laptop for a second display. The TV disconnects only when I use screen duplicating function –...