Windows 10: With New Update Jan 2020 my lock screen is blurred, not a focused picture - can that be...

Discus and support With New Update Jan 2020 my lock screen is blurred, not a focused picture - can that be... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I know how to personalize my lock screen and background. They are fine, it's just that the lock screen comes on blurred now, after the Update, instead... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NordP, Jan 19, 2020.

1. NordP Win User

With New Update Jan 2020 my lock screen is blurred, not a focused picture - can that be...

I know how to personalize my lock screen and background. They are fine, it's just that the lock screen comes on blurred now, after the Update, instead of the sharp focused picture I have chosen.

How do you remove the blur in the lock screen?

:)

NordP, Jan 19, 2020

2. Lock screen picture blurs...

After one of the recent updates the picture on my lock screen blurs heavily once the sign in has been accepted and before the desktop appears. I dislike it; I like to see the picture I chose not a blurred mess. Can this behaviour be changed?

rafikiphoto, Jan 19, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Lock screen picture blurs...

Enable or Disable Acrylic Blur Effect on Sign-in Screen in Windows 10

Edwin, Jan 19, 2020
  4. Triab Win User

With New Update Jan 2020 my lock screen is blurred, not a focused picture - can that be...

Blurred backgroung picture on my lock screen.

How do I remove the blurred background picture on my lock screen and make it clear?

Triab, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

1. With New Update Jan 2020 my lock screen is blurred, not a focused picture - can that be... - Similar Threads - Update Jan 2020

2. Blurred picture at startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blurred picture at startup: When I first turn on the computer, the picture is blurred, but everything after is clear. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurred-picture-at-startup/3e4603eb-bd59-42c7-b142-f3b74838385d
  3. Lock Screen Blurred when signing in.

Lock Screen Blurred when signing in.: This has happened since update of Windows 10 back in October 2019. I don't like it would like a clear picture. Can this be corrected ? I am sure I am not the only one that does not find it acceptable. Await an answer....
  4. Lock Screen Picture Totally Out Of Focus

Lock Screen Picture Totally Out Of Focus: Two issues. My Logitech mouse cursor is hanging up and then suddenly jumping. I understand this is a Logitech issue, in all probability, but I think a fix they suggested might have caused another problem. They suggested going to Device Manager, mouse/pointing devices, and...
  5. Lock screen backgound photo blurred

Lock screen backgound photo blurred: Since installing 1903 my lock screen photos have all been displayed blurred https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-backgound-photo-blurred/be7c4fe2-39f6-4aad-a74a-3d1b0cc9da41
  6. Lock screen picture blurs...

Lock screen picture blurs...: After one of the recent updates the picture on my lock screen blurs heavily once the sign in has been accepted and before the desktop appears. I dislike it; I like to see the picture I chose not a blurred mess. Can this behaviour be changed? 136768
  7. Lock screen picture blurs...

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock screen picture blurs...: After one of the recent updates the picture on my lock screen blurs heavily once the sign in has been accepted and before the desktop appears. I dislike it; I like to see the picture I chose not a blurred mess. Can this behaviour be changed? 136768
  8. Blurred backgroung picture on my lock screen.

Blurred backgroung picture on my lock screen.: How do I remove the blurred background picture on my lock screen and make it clear? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurred-backgroung-picture-on-my-lock-screen/d6ff1681-e560-4656-9d85-6a843dff845b
  9. Lock screen image is blurred

Lock screen image is blurred: I've noticed an unwanted change on the lock screen since updating to 1903, this is on both my desktop (Home) and laptop (Pro) while the sign on box is up, the lock screen image is blurred to the point of being unrecognizable. The desktop is set to sign on automatically so...
  10. Lock screen image is blurred

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock screen image is blurred: I've noticed an unwanted change on the lock screen since updating to 1903, this is on both my desktop (Home) and laptop (Pro) while the sign on box is up, the lock screen image is blurred to the point of being unrecognizable. The desktop is set to sign on automatically so...